Kat and Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
705 Followers

A few minutes later I was cleaning up when I saw movement on the screen, Kat had rolled off of Tom and was now laying next to her black lover as they gently caressed and stroked each other, "That was amazing," I heard Tom's deep voice exclaim.

"You have no idea, I've still got my shoes on and I didn't even notice," she giggled while rubbing her hands over Tom's sweat covered body.

"I can't believe how hot you looked tonight, I spent all night wondering how I was going to keep my hands off you. I thought you were a merciless tease when you turned up in that dress."

"Well now you know I'm not a tease," she purred as she stroked Tom's cum covered cock.

"Your amazing, I don't think I've ever cum so hard," Tom moaned as Kat began working her lips around the massive purple head of his cock which was still covered in both of their cum.

"I think I passed out during that last orgasm, you might have to give me another one," Kat moaned before attempting to fit as much of Tom's ebony shaft in her mouth as she could. Even semi-erect I was staggered by it's size, Kat was struggling and she only had a small fraction of it in her mouth.

"With pleasure sexy girl," Tom said as he laid back and watched my wife go to work on his rapidly hardening cock, her lingerie clad ass wiggling in the air as she sucked and licked Tom's cock back to life. Tom began to remove Kat's g-string, "I don't think we need this anymore, it's only going to get in the way," he said as she slipped it off. Kat then began to take her heels off but Tom stopped her, "Why don't you leave them on?" he said with a wicked laugh.

"Anything for you stud," Kat whispered huskily as she stood up and sauntered around to the side of the bed Tom was now sitting on, working her strut with every step. I had no idea that Kat could be this sexy and I was pleasantly surprised to see it. Kat seductively stretched her stocking clad leg over Tom's lap suspending herself just over his massive erection and slowly lowering herself onto it. She stopped just as I saw the head begin to enter her dripping pussy, "You want to me to cum in you again?" he asked as she slowly lowered another inch onto his cock.

"More than anything else in the world, you cumming in me was the best thing I have ever felt," Kat whispered in Tom's ear as she slid down his pole till she was resting on his lap. I watched the two of them fuck while staring into each others eyes and I new things would never be the same again. Kat had two more orgasms and then began to passionately kiss Tom, not stopping till he went tense. "Oh...yeah...cum....in....me...." she panted between bounces, "I....want.....it!" she demanded just as he pushed her down onto his lap and fired another massive load into her. Kat was screaming the place down, I'd never seen her cum so hard, god knows if there was anyone else in the nearby rooms but they certainly were not sleeping. Tom then rolled them back onto the bed and I saw Kat snuggling up to his big muscular chest just before he reached over and turned out the light. Thus ending my show for the night, it was without a doubt the most erotic night of both our lives, me living out my fantasy and Kat going to sleep in the arms of her new lover after the best sex of her life while full of his cum. Win,win.

I checked on Emma and hit the sack, eager to see what the morning would bring, I set my alarm so that I would be awake before them.

It worked, when I logged back on in the morning they were still sleeping, I had plenty of time to do my house work and look after Emma while the new lovers recovered from last night. I heard the first stirring about 11am and raced to the computer to see Kat, still in her lingerie but minus the heels heading to the bathroom so I switched cameras. She gently closed the door and started getting undressed, "Oh my God, what a night," I heard her say to herself, "I have never felt so much cum, I think he might have actually filled me up like I asked," she giggled as she jumped in the shower. A minute later the door opened and Tom's massive frame walked into view.

"Is it ok if I join you?" he asked before opening the shower, this guy was a real gentleman.

"I'd like that a lot," was Kat's reply. I could she the outline of them as they embraced and before long I could make out Kat's voice, "Do me again, I need to know last night wasn't a dream." Tom's reply was to lift her up and I could make out their shape as he pressed her against the wall, Kat's groans followed almost immediately.

"Your cock feels soooo good.......don't stop....." Kat groaned above the sound of the shower.

"Don't worry, I'm not stopping till I fill that tight little pussy of yours with cum," Tom's voice boomed as he fucked Kat senseless against the shower wall. I watched on in delight as he pounded my wife, barely able to contain my joy at my fantasy coming to life before my eyes. Kat's screams interrupted my self congratulations, "Don't stop, don't ever stop...............oh fuck............cum .....in....me," she yelled as her pussy was again filled by Tom's sperm. Thank god she was on the pill I thought as I raced off to attend to Emma.

When I got back to the screen Kat and Tom were leaving the room so I decided to give them a few hours and check back in around dinner time. Much to my annoyance I got held up at Kat's parents house, they wanted to see Emma and make sure she and we were ok with Kat out of town so it was around 7pm that I finally got back to the cameras. I was just in time to see them returning to the room, Kat leading Tom to the bed.

"You wait here, I've got a treat for you" she said, kissing him and heading for the bathroom. Once inside I saw her quickly get out of her red swimmers and begin changing into the white lingerie I had chosen, it certainly was a treat he would enjoy.

When Kat came out of the bathroom she looked like an angel, "Wow," Tom said as he stood and wrapped his arms around her lifting her up as they kissed, "It's the best treat I've ever been given."

"Gary picked it for me, he thought you'd find it sexy," she informed him.

"Not only is his taste in women impeccable but so is his taste in lingerie, you look like a dream."

"Well I'm your dream tonight, do what you want to me," Kat whispered as she unzipped Tom's shorts and pulled out his cock, her little white fingers making it look even bigger as they struggled to go around it and her cherry red lips started licking around it's huge purple head.

"I don't want this dream to end tonight, I'm going to want this dream every night," Tom replied.

"Me too," Kat said after letting his cock fall from her lips.

Tom then pulled Kat up to feet and looked her in the eyes, "When we get back do you still want us to do this?" he asked.

"Oh God yes, I only just found out how good sex can get and I'm not stopping now," said Kat as she started lifting Tom's t-shirt over his head.

"What about Gary?"

"Well this was his idea and he did say he would be ok with whatever happened so he better get used to it!" stated Kat very matter of factly as she pushed a now naked Tom back on to the bed. "But before you have your way with me, I want to taste your cum, it feels so good inside me I want to know what it tastes like," and with that she set about devouring Tom's cock. Kat was like a woman possessed, rubbing the ebony shaft as she licked and sucked on that monster cock and she was soon rewarded. Tom's body went taught and the first jet of his semen blasted down Kat's throat, she managed to swallow the quite a few of the spurts but she eventually began to gag and as she pulled away the next few waves sprayed all over her neck and chest. Kat tried desperately to swallow the sperm that still filled her mouth, gulping it down as she quested for air. Then much to my surprise she dived straight back on that cum fountain and kept gulping till Tom was eventually spent.

"It tasted as good as it feels," she said while looking up at Tom and as if to emphasise the point she scooped up the thick strings that adorned her chest and licked her hand clean, "now do me like I'm yours."

Tom seized the invitation, rising to his feet they embraced and kissed like the new lovers they were. Tom's dark hands explored every inch of my wife's tiny pale lingerie clad body and she was content to let him, standing perfectly still while he did as he pleased. Kat was eyeing his rapidly returning erection, I couldn't fathom how she could want more of it with the poundings she had taken in the last 24 hours but I figured lust does crazy things to people. No sooner had I thought this when Tom slipped his hands into Kat's g-string and tore it off, Kat didn't even flinch. Tom quickly spun Kat around so that she was now facing the bed and he was standing behind her, he slowly bent Kat over so that she had her hands braced on the bed end and her ass sticking out. Seeing my wife bent over in front of that black adonis dressed only in white lingerie I had chosen for her was the epitome of a dream come true for me, and after last night, no doubt Kat as well.

I watched mesmerised as Tom hammered his massive black pole into my wife's perfect lingerie clad rear, Kat came so hard that her arms gave way and she crumpled face first into the bed, but Tom didn't even break stride. He held her up by her waist with his powerful arms and continued drilling into her pussy and smashing her face into the bed, she certainly was getting her wish, he was having his way with her.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"I could hear Kat's muffled scream as Tom emptied yet another massive load of black sperm into her pussy. Tom pumped spurt after spurt of his seed into Kat's womb as she groaned and shuddered underneath him, "Damn your pussy feels so good," he moaned as he slowly pulled his cock from Kat's now overflowing pussy. Kat collapsed face down on the bed in response, she looked a picture of sexiness as she lay there in post orgasmic bliss with Tom's sperm running down her thigh. My bliss was rudely broken Emma who was making noise so I decided to leave the lovers for the evening and get back to my parental duties.

When I woke on Sunady morning I had a text from Kat, "Love you so much baby, having a great time. Home about midday. PS. I know about the cameras, how did you think they got such a good view. Hope you enjoyed the show." Well that was that mystery solved I thought but more importantly Kat didn't appear angry and even set them up for me to watch, what a weekend this had turned out to be.

It was about lunch time on Sunday when I heard Kat at the door, she ran into the room looking radiant. "Thank you so much," she beamed, "I had the best weekend ever, and I bet you did too," she said with a wink and a wicked smile while grabbing my erection.

"I enjoyed it a little bit," I lied as we kissed.

"Rubbish, I bet you came more than I did," she laughed while picking up Emma.

"Well I'm really glad you had a good time."

"Honey, it was more than a good time, it was amazing," she explained while hugging our baby, "and I'm going to go and fuck Tom again tonight," she stated bluntly.

"That's great, this was my idea and I love the fact you are going to keep fucking Tom."

"I love you so much baby, I promise we will be together forever and I would never leave you but for now I'm going to fuck Tom, a lot."

"I'm ok with that, I doubted it would be a one off. You've got my blessing to fuck Tom as much as you want."

steviet
steviet
705 Followers
12