All Comments on 'Kat and Tom Ch. 02'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it

While I did like the story, I have to agree the husband does seem more of a best friend and less of a romantic partner, despite the impromptu blow job. But overall a good story that hits the right buttons.

jcacejcaceover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Ignore the comments from the wanna-be cuckolds who hate theirselves for enjoying your sexy tale. I bet they have a hand full of shame after reading? Huh! I loved this story and I am excited to see where this relationship between Kat and Tom is heading. Please continue,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+++

annony is just an old fat ugly whore of a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I get it

I understand this whole situation. I dont think the term "lover" would be correct. If its a "lover", then i'm assuming its and emotional relationship. Being someone who has been the one who has picked outfits out for his wife to sleep with another, i greatly see the appeal. Dont feel Kat is necessarily selfish or anything. She asks if hes ok with it all. Cant wait to read their next adventure!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good short story, hot

I love husbands who are not afraid to share their wives. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ anonymous-5

Bonnie, you must enjoy calling yourself names. Are you describing yourself in your comment?

kattkattover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this episode. Hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!

This is a good story-line and we hope you continue to add to it. Often, at my urging, my wife has fucked more than a couple of our neighbors over the years. Familiarity and proximity makes it a natural next step. We thought this story had two particularly touching moments. First, was the tender kiss the wife gave to her sleeping baby daughter just before going next door to fuck the neighbor all night. This combination of motherliness and sluttiness was jarring, but exciting as hell. Just because a wife is a mom doesn´t mean she has to become asexual.

Second, was the examination of the wife´s well-fucked body, by the husband, when she returned in the morning. This was extremely erotic. My wife is a great mom and she has many times returned home in the wee hours from hot nights of extra-marital sex. Her puffy vaginal lips, dried cum on her lingerie, messed up hairdo / makeup, and cum dripping out of her pussy are exquisite. For me that is the most exciting thing in the world.

We were happy to see that another husband was able to turn his wife into a well-satisfied, happy, sexually adventurous woman. Once a married woman gets a taste of other men´s cocks, and sees that it has a positive impact on her marriage, she rarely stops. A happy cuckold is a great husband.

This story-line is at the critical point where a lot of surprising things can start happening. We will await further installments.

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
Enjoyed It.

I did enjoy the 1st chapter and the 2nd. But the 2nd did not advance the story enough. Just a repeat of 1st w/o the cameras. Hoping for more in chap 3.

tbear58tbear58over 7 years ago
Wife sharing has its advantages if both spouses are on the same page.

My wife and I had an open marriage at one point, although it was a bit one sided. She wasn't too sure she wanted me with other women, so I didn't push for it, but did let her play with the guys she wanted. One guy tried to take her from me and she shut him down and stopped playing because she said it was unfair to me that she got all the fun.

She recently surprised me by telling me she wanted me to fuck her girlfriend who was in a sexless marriage. Her reasoning was her friend needed a good man to take care of her needs and that she owed it to me for allowing her to play in the past. The important part is we always keep the communication lines open and don't hide anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awsome

I enjoy your stories very much, and especially this one, please don't let it be another 2 years for a sequel :)

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed this continuation.

Even though it didn't advance the story and was fairly brief. Simply confirmed what we would expect, that Gary would be happy with her continuing to fuck Tom at home. Based on their comments in both chapters, they are truly a loving couple.

I also started down this road with my wife after we had our first child. It's when a woman needs to feel most like she still has it, is still sexy and appealing, and the best way to take care of that is to give her to another man who will prove it to her.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Steviet shit and vomited this story. OoooAaa eats this cuck stuff up. What a pathetic POS.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how kat is going to feel when he starts going out with another woman and spending nights with his new lover?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous