All Comments on 'Kat Ch. 02'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving It

Not really a fan of lesbian themed incest, though I gave this a go after enjoying your other stories, and it is quite enjoyable

You got to get the dad in the action. I am hoping that it doesn't become fully lesbian themed (the daughter is too hot to be lesbian heh), which is why my main gripe about the first chapter is that daughter become too "attached" to the mother.

Anyway, your the boss, it's ultimately up to you. I'm looking forward to the next one

Cheers

BrownEyesfroggyBrownEyesfroggyover 13 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your stories CABONE. Hopefully Kat, can love dad as well. If he missed out on a unique character like Kat, I feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

MORE MORE MORE you cant leave us handing like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT - more, please!

Hot, sexy, creates a fire.

Leaves me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More more

More please mate

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 11 years ago
My vote for "The Story of the Year" ... Maybe the Century ...

Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read ... not porn but romance and love mixed with just enough naughty SEX.

PLEASE ... Do Not Leave Your Fans Hanging ...

DO they become a Threesome ... or ... In his absence has Alex learned that he has been denying his own M2M desires and now knows, although he is "In Love" with his Wife and "Truly Loves " his Daughter with all his heart, his Sexual Desires have brought him to realize he is also "In Love" with his Boss.

There are so many love filled ending to your wonderful story, but in my opinion, it just wouldn't feel proper if one of the three ends up getting hurt.

kitties2kitties2almost 11 years ago
Very sexy!

This is a great series you've got going on, probably the best mother/daughter incest story I've ever read!!

That being, please don't go the cliched route and make them a threesome with the dad. I'm begging you here, just find another more original way to end it.

Once again awesome series and I can't wait for the next installment!!!!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Such a shame

You did not complete this story line, it has a great potential..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have you forgotten something?

Maybe like the next installment to this? It would seriously torque my twinkie if you didn't submit the next chapter for this sometime very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please ! ¡ ! ¡ !

Great story, please continue; lots of material here to continue to develop. Looking forward to see where the next chapter takes this story, too much to work with to stop here. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous