Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her and I think my expression might have given away my jealousy at the thought of Kat being with Jillian. She quickly glanced at her dad, as did I, and he was concentrating on his food. She winked at me.

"It's OK, Mom, I'm a big girl." She said teasingly, "I can be good with my friends while you're being bad with Daddy!"

I think Alex must have sucked an entire egg down his windpipe with that statement and was coughing and sputtering. I started to get up to help him and he said he was OK; he just needed a sip of water. I got him some and, after sipping some, he seemed to be all right.

"Jeez, Kat!" Alex exclaimed when he finally finished coughing, "Give a guy some warning, would ya?"

"Sorry, Daddy." Kat murmured while giggling. She got up and hugged him, "I didn't realize you had food in your mouth."

"I'm done eating, for now." Alex said, "It's too dangerous around here!"

Kat got up, cleaned the table, and put the dishes in the dishwasher. She went in and got ready to leave. When she came out, she said she had spoken to Jilly and she was going over there, now.

She looked at her Dad and he had a coffee cup to his lips, so she waited until he had set the cup dawn and swallowed. "Jilly said for you guys to have a good time!" With that, she ducked out the door as Alex stared after her.

"That girl!" Alex cracked.

I laughed and went over and sat in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you." I whispered, kissing his strong jaw.

Alex stood, picking me up as if I weren't there. "I love you, too, babe." He answered as he strode to the bedroom. "She had a good point, sweetie. We need to be alone." He said softly as he laid me on the bed.

He stood up to start taking off his shirt and noticed that the windows were open. "Babe? Why are the windows open?"

"Well, you know that Kat sleeps with me when you're away, right?" I asked and he nodded. "We noticed that it smelled funny in here when we got up, so I had Kat open the windows. That's why they're open."

(I had never deliberately misled Alex before and I was learning as I went. Kat had taught me something with the hickey story. Just tell the truth and conceal the circumstances, it generally sounds convincing and it isn't necessary to remember complicated lies. However, it disturbed me to find just how simple it was to do all this.)

"Oh," he said, "it does smell nice in here." He walked over to close the windows after dropping his shirt.

(Yeah, that'll be Glade's new fragrance 'Summer Breeze with an underlying hint of Freshly Fucked Pussy', they won't be able to keep it on the shelves.)

He continued, "I'm closing the windows because it's gonna get hot pretty quickly in here." Alex turned to face me and he had a little grin on his face. "I mean it's gonna get really hot in here. You're heating up this room all by yourself, babe, you look really, really hot!"

I felt myself blush and start to get wet, once again. I was still worked up from the two encounters with Kat this morning. I had brought her to orgasm both times, which I loved doing, but had not gotten any relief, myself. I was excited to get together with my husband, even though, last night, I had been concerned about "cheating" on Kat.

Alex stripped off his jeans and boxers and he was already, gloriously, throbbingly hard. His obvious excitement fed my own growing excitement. My heart was starting to beat rapidly and my breath was short.

I giggled, seeing his pulsing member. "Wow, cowboy! Happy to see me?"

Alex wiggled his eyebrows and answered, "I certainly am, Ma'am. It's been lonely out west; I've been looking forward to seein' my little filly."

As Alex walked to the bedside, I scooted over to allow him room. He lay down and took me in his arms, holding me gently.

"I really did miss you, babe." Alex whispered while kissing and nuzzling my neck.

Alex has always been a gentle, considerate lover. He loves kissing, is very good at it and as I said, he will spend hours making love to my breasts. He appeared to have something like that in mind this morning as he kissed and his tongue lightly laved along my neck and throat. His gentle, loving touch set me to tingling from head to toe. My skin rippled with gooseflesh and I shivered under his loving attention. He got to my collarbone and nipped with his teeth, unintentionally mimicking Kat's actions from last night and evoking the same response, a spark to my pussy.

I moaned in response and Alex whispered, "Are you OK, babe?"

I answered in another moan, "Oh, yeah, sweetie, I'm great. That feels soooo good."

Alex paused in his ministrations to start tugging at my shorts. I raised my hips to help him and then sat up to pull off the tank top. Alex's eyes got big when he saw that I had foregone panties.

"Were you planning something, babe?" Alex whispered in wonder.

I giggled, "Just hoping, cowboy."

"Uh-huh." He chuckled as he thumbed my erect nipples.

His head dipped to my neck again and I felt the soft loving touch of his tongue and lips barely grazing my skin. He murmured unintelligible words as his tongue plied its way along my skin. He paused to kiss my jaw as my head settled back on the pillow. His fingers continued to dance and jitter on my nipples, making them come alive and grow to an almost painful length. His touch was light, but insistent, as he simultaneously teased my nipples and the increasingly hot skin on my neck. His lips descended to the hollow of my neck, lingering there to kiss and lick the shiny veneer of sensitive skin that was glistening in the morning light. My breath caught in my throat as Alex nipped at the covering of skin on my collarbone, my excitement rising as he caressed and pampered me with love.

He rose from his ministrations and kissed me softly, lightly, lovingly on my lips. My tongue shyly sought his, but he withdrew, grinning, teasing me, before he descended and once again met my lips and tongue in an adoring union. He was so tender and loving and that made my desire continue to ascend. I felt my heart fluttering in my chest. Alex must have felt it too, because he withdrew from the kiss, much to my moaning disappointment, to lay his head on my breast, listening to my thundering heart. He smiled and stroked my face as he listened to my evident excitement.

His head slipped back away from my heart so that his lips were even with the white-hot spike on my breast that was my nipple. His tongue slithered out and flicked the nubbin in front of him and I felt the familiar pulse in my pussy. He continued to flick the nipple with his tongue as his fingers worried the nipple on the other breast. Alex tilted his head up and sucked it into his lips, first bathing the flesh in saliva and then sucking it clean. He repeated his action before slowly switching sides. Alex worked his way across to my other breast with agonizing slowness, kissing and trailing his licking tongue through the little valley between my breasts. He loved this little patch of skin and spent a little while worshiping the valley, including the foothills of my breasts. While his mouth was busy in the valley, his fingers were not idle. He was teasing, lightly pinching and tugging on my nipples. One was still wet from his attention and one was yearning for the touch of his wiggling serpent of a tongue.

I watched all his activity while gently caressing his ears, neck and face. I wanted and need a kiss and gently tugged on his ears. He looked up at me with the grin of a little boy who was thoroughly enjoying his toys. As he slipped up my body, I felt his hardness slide along my leg, leaving a wet trail in its wake. As he arrived at my face and kissed me deeply, I wrapped my legs around his back and searched for his hardness with my pussy.

He pulled his head back and looked at me, surprised. Normally, I did not encourage him to penetrate me before he was done playing and giving me two or three orgasms. Today, now, I needed him in me.

"Please, baby," I pleaded, "Fuck me...fuck me now! I've missed you, I need you in me."

Alex's eyes got wide, because I never had asked to be fucked before. I had asked him to love me, to make love to me, but never to fuck me. He immediately obliged, plunging his entire length into me in one smooth, urgent stroke.

As soon as he struck bottom, I erupted in a massive orgasm. "Alex!" I screamed, "Fuck me hard, fuck me fast, Oh, God Alex, I missed you, fuck me lover!"

After briefly pausing to savor my heat, Alex began moving slowly inside me and I started thrusting back at him. "Alex!" I shrieked urgently. "Harder, faster, deeper!"

Much to my dismay, Alex stopped moving and started laughing. "Deeper? Deeper? Babe, all I've got is what I've got. This is as deep as it gets."

I flushed red, embarrassed. "I'm sorry sweetie. I got caught up in the moment." I pulled him down to me and kissed him deeply. "Just love me hard and fast, I need you to love me, now, I want to cum again, this time, with you."

He bent his head to mine again as he started moving his hips again. Our lips parted and we found willing tongues waiting. Alex's hips gradually picked up speed and soon the bed was rocking with our relentless motion. The action was obviously arousing to Alex because it felt like he was deeper than he'd ever been before. The crescendo was starting to rise in me again and I was soon tingling all over. I wanted Alex to join me and after being lovers for so long, I knew exactly how to make it happen. (I don't know how it works, it just does.) I slipped my thumbs to his hip bones and just as the wave of my orgasm started to break over me, I pressed my thumbs into his skin and onto the bone. He bellowed as he blasted wave after wave of cum into my throbbing, pulsing pussy, which was coating his cock with my own cum.

Alex soon slowed until he was merely flexing his cock in my pussy and together we descended from the cloud. He rolled to the side so as not to crush me, but did not pull out. Dipping his lips to mine, he gave me a soft, sweet kiss.

"Wow, babe!" He whispered softly, "That was incredible! Maybe I ought to stay away for a month at a time more often!"

I rolled us the rest of the way over so that Alex was on his back. I slapped him lightly on his chest. "Don't you even kid about that, you big lug!"

Alex laughed and said, "I was just kidding, although that was pretty good."

I realized something sitting on top of him. He cock had not diminished at all. I squeezed him with my pussy and his eyes grew wide as he realized the same thing. "Well Roy," I teased, "it must have been pretty good because Trigger seems to be rarin' to go."

Alex laughed at the Roy Rogers reference and flexed his hips up into me. I decided to do something that he likes, but was a little uncomfortable for me, so we rarely did it. I sat up, allowing his length to slip from me and he moaned in disappointment. That feeling was short lived as I spun around and mounted 'Trigger' again, reverse cowgirl.

"Ohhhh, baby," Alex moaned, "Are you sure?"

I didn't answer him, other than starting to slowly ride him. Our combined fluids in addition to the significant number of orgasms over the last twenty-four hours had me to the point that the usual discomfort from this position wasn't there. Besides all that, his cock pressing against the back of my pussy felt really, really good.

I finally answered him after a few minutes. "Oooooh, Alex, that feels soooo gooood."

He had slipped his fingers along the side of his cock and as I slid down his length, his fingers penetrated me along with his cock. He felt huge! After getting his fingers sloppy, slimy wet with our combined cum, he withdrew them from my cunt and I whined. He moved to my bottom and slithered his fingers around my pucker getting it slippery. I knew what was coming, and tried to relax but didn't at first. My little rosebud found his finger the next trip down his cock and his fingertip poked in a little. His fingers were so much bigger that Kat's and I jumped at the intrusion.

"I'm sorry, babe," Alex murmured, "did I hurt you?"

"No," I whispered, "I just wasn't ready. Go ahead, I want it."

I sat still as I felt him retrieve some more juice. This time I was ready as his digit wormed its way into me. I sat there a moment as I got accustomed to the size and then started moving again. I felt so full with Alex filling both of my holes nicely. He held still and let me set the pace. I picked up speed and I could feel my bottom grasping at his finger as it pumped in and out. It was as if my butt didn't want to release his finger. I felt another orgasm rising in me and this one was different. It was a low rumble like a thunderstorm in the distance. You know how it is, you know it's coming, you know the warm rain is going to feel good, but it also scares you because it's going to be big, you just don't know how big.

Since Alex had just cum a few minutes before, he was going to be good for a long time, so I slowed my pace to enjoy the building pleasure and yes, even the building fear. Alex somehow had gotten his other hand around in front of me and was gently kneading my clit. The distant rumbling of the impending storm was now ringing in my ears and I could barely breathe. At some point, I'm not even sure when I had started, I had begun caressing my boobs and rolling my nipples between my fingers. The sensations were everywhere, my pussy, my butt, my boobs and in my head. Suddenly, the storm was on me and the lightening crashed, the thunder rumbled, and I heard someone screaming Alex's name. I was shaking and trembling and before I realized it, I was lying on the bed in Alex's arms.

He was holding me, stroking my hair, and kissing me gently all over my face. I opened my eyes, blinked at the light, and saw Alex's concerned face hovering over mine.

"Jesus, babe!" Alex exclaimed softly. "Are you all right? You scared the shit out of me!"

I smiled and remembered that someone was screaming. "Alex?" I asked, "Who was screaming at you? I heard someone screaming your name."

He laughed, not a little derisively, "Who was screaming? That was you, you nutball! That's what scared me. You were screaming and flopping all over the place. I thought you were having some kind of seizure."

"I'm sorry, honey," I said apologetically, "I didn't mean to scare you. Did you cum again?"

Again he laughed. "After that? You gotta be kiddin' me. I'll be lucky if he shows enough of his face to piss the rest of the day. You really scared me!"

I buried my face in his chest, "I'm so sorry, Alex, I really am."

"It's OK," he murmured, "now that I know that you're OK, please tell me that was pleasure that you were experiencing, not pain or fear or something else."

I giggled into his chest. "It was something else, but it was ALL pleasure, too. Thank you."

He swelled up a little at that. "You're welcome, as long as you're OK."

I looked down at his crotch. "Do you want me to do something with that?" He was right; Trigger looked like he was looking for Geronimo's cave.

"No, I'm fine, really." He mumbled.

I leaned in, closer. "Are you sure?"

He glanced at me, I was wiggling my eyebrows, and he laughed and grabbed me. Hugging me, he said, "No, really I'm just fine. Let's go take a shower; I want to get all slickery with you."

I laughed at his use of one of Kat's terms from childhood. When we would give her a bubble bath, she said she liked how the bubbles made her skin feel 'all slickery.'

This was going to be my third shower in about twelve hours. I would need to use a ton of lotion and conditioner to keep my skin and hair from drying out. Alex helped me out of bed and followed closely behind as I walked into the bathroom. So closely, in fact, that when I hesitated as I passed through the door, he rear-ended me.

"Hey, Mister!" I said with mock indignation, spinning around to look at him. "I thought he was in hiding!"

Alex turned bright red, "Well, babe, the view from back here seemed to revive him."

I slithered into his arms, "You always know the right thing to say, cowboy."

Alex chuckled, "That's because you're my girl. I never know what to say to other people off the cuff. I'm always at a loss for words if I'm not talking to you, or about work. I don't know what I'd have done if that hickey meant you were seeing someone else."

'Oh crap!' I thought, 'He's making me feel guilty and doesn't even know it.'

"Well cowboy," I said, still snuggling in his arms, "You know you're the only man for me."

"OK," he laughed, "let's get all slickery."

We got into the shower, I started to wash myself, and he brushed my hands away. Guiding me under the water, he gently started washing my hair. After he had rinsed it, he started to get the body wash and I stopped him.

"I need conditioner." I said softly.

"OK." He responded and lovingly massaged the slippery stuff into my hair. After rinsing it away, he retrieved the body wash and started on my skin. The orgasm that he had given me was still warming my body and when his gentle touch started gliding over my skin, the tingling returned.

"Ooooh, baby," I moaned, "that feels soooo good!"

Alex whispered in my ear, "Glad you like it." Then he kissed my neck, nibbling at the wet skin.

As he pulled his head away, his strong hands drifted to my breasts, teasing the nipples to hard points. He rinsed the soap away and took first one pointy, fleshy knob between his lips and then the other. His hands dropped to my butt and squeezed, then pulled me tightly to his hot, hard body. He picked me up by the butt and held me above his now stiff cock. He was so strong that he was able to hold me there, the tip of his throbbing tool barely splitting my lips. I moaned and squirmed in his hands, trying to get my pussy down on his cock. He smiled, an infuriatingly confident smile, and didn't allow me to move a fraction of an inch.

"Alllleexx," I whined, "Pleeeze!"

He didn't stop smiling as he innocently said, "What?"

Now he was starting to piss me off. "Aww, come on Alex! Fuck me!"

"Young lady," He laughed, "your language!"

How did he keep doing that? He was mimicking, unintentionally, Kat's and my play from last night. It made me shiver.

I growled, "I'm not young and right now I certainly don't feel like a lady. Fuck me, Alex; fuck me like the animal I know you want to be. I'm hot, still horny and I want that thick cock in my cunt! Fuck me, Alexander Gavin McCutcheon!"

The fact that I had never talked to him like that seemed to spur something in my gentle Alex. He not only dropped me onto his cock, he thrust his seemingly larger than normal dick into me more savagely than he ever had before. Suddenly, I was hanging on with my arms around his neck as he wildly pounded me.

He lifted me off his cock, to my disappointment, before spinning me around and plunging into my steaming pussy from behind. His thrust was so hard, so deep, and so rough that he took me off my feet so that I was suspended in air, my hands on the wall of the shower, his iron bar of a cock holding me up. He twisted his hand around and stuffed his thumb in my ass and I yelped in surprise. Abruptly, his other hand grabbed my boob and he roughly twisted my nipple, causing a spark of pain and pleasure to course sharply through my body. I cried out, he seemed to snap out of whatever had briefly possessed him, and he let go of my breast and pulled his thumb out and let me to the ground, withdrawing from my pussy.

"Babe?" He asked softly, stooping and kissing my neck. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did."