Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around, and stepped into a hug. "No, you did not hurt me...well, maybe a tiny bit. But, it was exciting and new." I stepped out of his embrace, turned, leaned against the wall and thrust out my ass. "Fuck me, Alexander Gavin McCutcheon! Fuck me now!"

He grabbed my hips and jammed his dick into my oozing, palpating pussy. His first thrust pushed me right up onto my toes and flattened my tits against the wall. He was grunting and thrusting and it felt sooo good. I laid my head against the cool tile and let my fingers steal down to my clit. The naughtiness of our rough coupling had me on the edge and my clit was as big as I had ever felt it. I squeezed and stroked the plump button and I felt the warmth welling in me once again. If my sex life kept up like this, I would get off every time I looked at my bed or the shower.

As I stroked myself, I allowed my fingers to slip further down and trail softly on the bottom of Alex's dick as it sawed in and out of me. It felt like I was as wet as I had ever been and Alex was as big as I had ever felt him. The thought that he had grown just from our wicked play pushed me over the edge.

"Alexxxx!" I whimpered, "Ooooooh, Alexxx, I'm cumming, cumming Alex, cumming nowwww!"

With a yowl, Alex gripped my hips, thrust deeply into me, and held on as he spurted pulse after pulse deep into my hungry cunt. His thrusts slowed and finally stopped, though it did not feel as if he were getting any smaller. He slowly withdrew and turned me around to face him. He was smiling and his eyes were shining with love as he leaned in to kiss me.

He stood back, looked at me, and said, "Wow! It's like we were 17 again."

My first thought was, Thank you, Kat! Then I giggled and said, "I know, that was awesome!"

He picked me up, kissed me and said, "We really need to finish this shower before it gets ice cold in here." He set me back down.

We proceeded to wash ourselves and it was a little chilly by the time we were done. We got out of the shower and dried each other off, kissing and caressing and generally making fools of ourselves.

Alex wanted to spend the day by the pool so we put on bathing suits and went outside. Alex wanted to be outside, but not in the sun, so he pulled a couple of loungers under the canopy. I went got us some coffee and Alex brought his cell phone out.

I frowned and said, "I thought this was time off."

He looked ashamed and said, "I know, but I can't be completely cut off. My guys need to be able to get in touch, you know that."

I pouted, "I know, but it doesn't mean I have to like it."

Right on cue, his phone rang. He answered it and I could tell by his demeanor that it was Steve, his boss. He briefly argued about something and I could tell by his body language that he was going to give in and I knew I wasn't going to like it. He hung up, set his phone down and turned to me.

"Uhhh, babe, sweetie, uhh..." He couldn't look me in the eye, it was worse than I thought, obviously.

"Oh, for Chrissake, Alex!" I said disgustedly, "Just spit it out!"

"Uhh, Steve wants me to meet him and Mel (the company president) at the club for an early lunch and for golf this afternoon." Alex mumbled. "Steve says they have something to discuss about my job and the future. I tried to get out of it, but he insisted, babe. Really, I did try."

I started to get angry, but I could see he was very upset by the whole thing, so I let him off the hook.

"Alex, it's OK." I said, "It's your job. We'll just go out for dinner when you get home, you and Kat and me. OK?"

His normally healthy skin tone paled at that. "Uhhh, babe?"

My ability to roll with the punches was going to be seriously challenged by the next few minutes, I could tell. He couldn't look at me and it looked like he was going to pass out.

I am NOT a raging bitch. Alex's job makes a normal home life difficult at times and I try to be accepting and normally do a decent job of being open-minded. However, there are times, like this, that Alex's job was very intrusive on our home life. When those times happened, I let him know my displeasure. Alex usually took my outrage and anger in stride and we tried to work out the problem. More often than not, I had to give in; it was his livelihood and it gave us a wonderful lifestyle, after all. This time though, he'd been gone for a month, was going to be gone for at least another month and these four days were all I was going to have. I was PISSED because Steve was going to take one entire day of the four I had with Alex.

"What?!?" I spat.

"Uhh, Steve wants you, me and Kat to join him and his wife at the club for dinner." He said softly. "I'll just stay there; shower and change and then you guys will meet us."

OK, I did not expect that. I figured they were going out drinking. This, I could live with.

I took a deep breath. "OK, what time do we need to meet you?"

Alex looked like I had hit him with a poleaxe. "Hunh?"

That made me laugh. "I'm sorry sweetie; I thought he was going to drag you out drinking and to a strip club. If we need to make nice with the boss, we can do that as long as we're together."

Alex's color started coming back. "Steve said he was making reservations for six-thirty. Is that OK?"

"Yes, Kat and I will be there." I leaned over to him and kissed him. "Go, you go have fun. But, you need to think of this while you're putting."

I stood and peeled off my bathing suit. Standing there naked, I stroked my bald pussy. "Now, wouldn't you rather be putting something other than a Titleist in a hole this afternoon?"

I sashayed over to his chair, bent and rubbed my boobs in his face. He was quick and he caught one of my nipples and gave it a quick nip and lick before I moved away. I straddled his chair and rather than sitting on his rapidly rising cock, I sat on his flat stomach. As it had been for much of the last several days, my pussy was wet and getting wetter by the moment and I soon left a slick spot on his warm flesh.

He quietly groaned as I worked my slick cunt back and forth on his hard abs. I leaned down and kissed him before whispering, "Are you sure you need to go?"

"Babe," he moaned softly, almost desperately.

I jumped up and away from his chair. Turning away from him, I bent at the waist showing him my dripping crevasse from behind. I could feel that my lips were swollen and fleshy and must have been bright red from the heat I felt from down there. I felt his hands gently grasp my hips and I moved away.

I turned and looked at him, shaking my head and wagging a finger at him. "Oh, no, you gotta go play!"

I danced closer and knelt quickly beside him, grabbing the waistband of his bathing suit. His hips came flying off the lounger to assist in the removal of the offending piece of clothing. I tossed the trunks over on the other lounger and straddled him once again, placing my hands on his stomach. This time, however, I lowered myself so that the helmet of his dick barely split my warm, wet, throbbing, waiting pussy lips. I was so ready for this again, but I wanted to torture him, just a little.

I squeezed my lips together and he moaned again. I felt the muscles in his stomach tense as he readied a thrust and I stood up. His eyes grew wide as I shook my head and wagged my finger at him, again.

"No, No, No, Roy, Trigger gets fed when I say, not before!" I said firmly, but grinning when I spoke.

"Aaaarrrgggh," he said, or something like that.

"Are you two gonna be good?" I asked Roy and Trigger.

He growled something in the affirmative as I settled back down, smoothly allowing about half his dick into me before I stopped. My hands were back on his belly so I could feel the muscles if they tried to tense up. I squeezed again, he moaned again, and his eyes drifted closed. Instead of going all the way, I withdrew a little; leaving just the crown between my lips, I just love that feeling. I massaged the hot nugget of flesh for a moment, reveling in the feeling of control.

I let myself go down and nestled in his lap. Instead of rising up again, I started slowly shifting back and forth so his cock was embedded deeply within me, being bathed by my hot juices and being caressed by my velvety womb. We both loved this and it always produced a very intense orgasm for each of us. I felt the all too familiar sensations building inside me and I looked down at Alex.

His eyes were closed, his skin was flushed and he was beginning to breathe deeply. I knew he was getting close and had not yet passed the point of no return. It was time. I leaned in, kissed him deeply, and said, "I love you Alex."

Then I stood up.

His eyes flew open, as did his mouth. "What are you doing?!?!"

I smiled and said, "It's getting late, you need to go."

"B-b-but!" Alex stuttered, his hand drifting to his dick.

"No buts, Big Guy!" I laughed. "And keep your hands off Trigger."

"I want you thinking about me, about this, while you're gone." I said seductively, stroking my pussy. "I want you thinking about what we are GOING do to each other tonight. I want you thinking about that when you think about a beer."

I pulled my fingers from my sopping wet pussy and licked each of my fingers one-by-one. I had done that for the first time ever yesterday and, obviously, Alex had never seen it. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of the sockets.

"Just think of us, Alex, when you're trying to beat the president of the company this afternoon." I said. "Maybe you'll miss a big putt and NOT piss him off."

Alex laughed, got up and kissed me. Shaking his head, he went into the bedroom. He came out a few minutes later, dressed, carrying a garment bag and ready to go. I was sitting on a lounge chair, still naked and slowly stroking myself. I still wanted him thinking about from what he was walking away. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Babe," he said, "I am sorry."

"I know," I said, still disappointed, "but go and get us a huuuuge raise!"

"OK," he said shaking his head again, "I'll see what I can do." He leaned down, kissed me again and licked his lips as he tasted my essence on his lips, his eyes widening again before walking away.

I sat in the lounge chair, the adrenaline rush over the last twenty-four hours slowly drained from my body, and I relaxed. As the relaxation took hold of my body so did the realization that I was exhausted and sleep took my body. I was in the shade and would be all day, so I didn't need to worry about sleeping outside, but somewhere in the back of my brain I was getting a warning that I was still naked. I ignored the warning and fell into a deep comfortable sleep.