All Comments on 'Kat Discovers Hubby's Friend'

by katinheat81

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
we all have to have

dreams even pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Husband become a loser

to a friend and is cuckolded.Trite and been in LW for so many times.Get fresh ideas and don't be a numbskull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Repeat of The First Story

Why a second time? Was not very good the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exactly How

Is this good for the husband or good for the marriage? Husband is now a cockold wimp loser, boy, that sounds like fun. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a sicko freak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is the same sick story you told the first time. Take your sick fucking fantasies over to fetish where the sicko's will enjoy the sick shit swimming around in your head freak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really sick

even as a fantasy. 5 minutes of pleasure for the wife and a kid gets all the shit she should get , respectively the poor bastard has to carry the burden the adults should. really erotic , makes me vomit. just glad not to be around you, wonder if your family knows how sick you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This really was bad

First time I've ever posted that something was genuine trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The idea is fine

The writing and imagination pathetic. Wife sharing is the ultimate in erotic experience for a man, and the stories demand the highest of literary craftsmanship. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow quick run

From wife share to full on cuckold in one week!

What a slimy bitch.

I say let her get knocked up and dump her ass.

Notice that old buddy Chris is not sharing his wife.

But I bet she would like to see the video of her hubby with the skank.

And as for this being a fantasy of men, not no but hell no.

May a fraction of 1% but no more then that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CRUDE AND RUDE

This story is crude and rude.No respect for anyone.I gave up after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
eww

why do all these women go from being loving wives to cold slut bitches who don't seem to have any feelings for their husbands other than contempt. why cheat and lie and hurt him when he's fine with her having some fun on the side. It takes it from erotic to just gross.

Bev59Bev59about 11 years ago
Why repeat?

Why is this the same as last one. I like the story but why the repeat??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, but

Hot story theme but not very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My wife

Wish that was my wife Clint fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Please stop writing !!!

REBORONIREBORONIalmost 11 years ago

A few gramatical erreors but I must be one of the 'sickos' because it gave me a huge boner.

Especially develop the next chapter to let us know whether she's pregnant or not.

I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsenses

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “the supposed "husband" sitting there watching” his wife fucked in porn movies “it’s usually too setup and fake” or that “the amateur stuff,done at home” it’s “more likely then not,actually happening”!THESE ARE HUGE NONSENSES!The porn movies with the supposed husband watching his wife cuckolding him ARE ALMOST ALWAYS VERY WELL DONE AND VERY TRUE TO LIFE(and DEFINITELY NOT “too setup and fake”!) because they are made EXACTLY FOR THAT PURPOSE!And the amateur stuff,done at home IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS ALL THE TIME,since THE SCENES ARE REAL ACTIONS DONE BY REAL AMATEUR PEOPLE,so to say that they actually happen “more likely than not”,IT’S A HUGE CRAP!THEY SIMPLY HAPPEN EXACTLY AS THEY ARE FILMED 100%,you IDIOT!STOP WRITING SUCH RUBBISH and WAISTING OUR TIME WITH IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous