All Comments on 'Katarina'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed your story. I loved the dialogue, and the pacing of the narrative -- the gradual attraction and relationship that develops. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a cock jerker

so dam great how you built up there lust for one another the anticipation oh the moment when they final do and not just a wam bam thank you ma'am seen just wish that it would have gone on and on maybe then can get together over a longer Christmas break or a special summer and her graduation

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazingly horney!!

OOOOHH that was one horney story!!!

I love the way you built the tension and in the end it was far more than just a fuck....more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful writing

I hope you continue with ths story. If not, your writing skills for erotic stories is fantastic. Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic, more please. Great build up and climax looking forward to the next chapter...please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story!!

One of the best i've ever read. loved the build up, specially towards the end. i loved the way you portrayed them as good friends in the beginning and lovers towards the end.

queen_angel69_4uqueen_angel69_4uover 19 years ago
loved it

There are no words to describe how much I loved this story. It was just great. I mean how they started hating each other and then slowly progressing to where they were friends then lovers. I truly, truly loved your story. Hope there is more to it to see where they end up. Again great story. I just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Steamingly erotic!

I just love the way u write! The shower room scene brought out the best in u! As in your other stories (Tracey), the build up was so powerful that it creates a sort of tension in u, that is almost palpable!

Please do write more often, there aren't many like u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply wonderful!

This narrative was so well written that it helps me forget that you used the old "8-inch cock" cliché. It was fantastic, erotic and sexy. You have a gift for writing and I hope that you'll continue to submit more stories, because I sure do enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!... Just Great

You are an awesome writer no words can express how good your stories are!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

Also damn erotic and hot. A great story that's well told. Thank You! Ronnie W

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

This is hot stuff! You have a gift for writing and I hope you submit more stories. I think this is one of my new favorite stories- I was definitely strokin' my woody while reading your work.

MagdaMagdaover 18 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

You set a slow, meandering pace that lead to the most amazing erotic building. I look forward to seeing more submissions from you. You possess a talent that should not be squandered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love Story

More of a love story and would like to read a continuation after Thanksgiving until Christmas.A nice, nice read.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Should be in "Romance"

The last paragraph when Dan is sad that everyone will come back, so what. Think about who's living in his room! The rest of the year can only be great. I would love to read any continuation of this story, or anything else you care to write. Woody you really are that good. Can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

Not only was this a very erotic story, it was a well written story.

If only some of the other "authors" would take the time to use their 'spell check', and proof read what they have written before submitting it. So many good stories are ruined because the grammer, dropped letters, and poor spelling make them unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Intimate, cozy, innocent, and very sexy. Your writing finesse bring out all the adjectives in vivid flowing motion. Looking forward to more creations by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautifully written

This was a great story, and a continuation would indeed be a good idea. Not a good idea A great idea!

wriswithwriswithalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Great story keep writing

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadover 9 years ago
H.E.A

i like your characters and pace and i am a fan of HEA, happily ever after... good job, your future is wide open to continue if you wanted too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im at the top of the last page right now.... Sigh... The writing and setup is awesome, I love the storyline...but.... I fucking *hate* when authors write the guys in like this pansy ass wanker that acts like a fucking twelve year old kid! Its infuriating and so annoying that it sucks the joy out of the story!

Its just pathetic, constantly trying to hide his dick like a child and she's basically done everything but just throw him down and fuck the tard!

I'm sure the story will have a happy ending, but not with his help! What kind of fucking loser ditches a naked girl that crawled into the shower with him? She SEES your hard dick, shes trying to PUSH herself into your hard dick, and you back away? Dude, go chop off your balls or get a boyfriend! Damn!

Mike.

Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago
Lovely Story

Very romantic and loving story - haven’t looked yet but hope there’s a follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best story I've read. Hope there is a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous