All Comments on 'Kate'

by Scandman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rape is Rape

You degenerate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs work

If English is your second language then I can see where the issues are. If not you really need to take a remedial writing class. You seem to have a personal issue relating to whites and blacks. The poor writing, including improper pronouns, improper words, and wrong tense was not nearly as distracting as the poorly thought out racial and religious animosity. You took what could have been a decent but often used rape scenario and ruined it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how you got past the submission editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BANNED

THIS STORY SHOULD BE REMOVED AND THE WRITER BANNED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shoe on the other foot

whites been raping blacks forever,one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trying to cause an uproar

This was obviously written by an Arab or a Paki. Both groups are notoriously racist toward Europeans and blacks which the poorly written stereotypes for both races here show. Not to mention the clumsy attempt to slam some Christian beliefs. Even though it is poorly written and meant to inflame it should not be banned that gets into censorship and once we slid down that road who gets banned next.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenabout 10 years ago
terrible

Aside from your horrible grammar, this story goes too far. His daughter got cut by glass from a broken Window. This is going to far. Way to far. The wife should have been the only target. And not to this extent. Plus they're rich. You know little Natalie, Frank ' s daughter? Momma has money. I'm sure she disappeared and all the men who raped them caught their balls cut off by whomever mommy could hire. Know I would if someone raped my daughter. In fact I'm also certain she would have gone to the police as soon as she knew Frank was involved. This is trash. I'd leave no stars as a rating if that were an option

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@anonymous, re: trying to cause an uproar

First of all, your use of the word "Paki" is extremely racially offensive, but then from tne tone of your tirade I guess you're an ignorant, council-estate, white-trash layabout for whom such epithets (look it up, bonehead) come easily, and I also get a strong feeling that you pronounce the word 'Negro' with two G's, so I really shouldn't be that surprised.

I do agree that the story is deeply slanted, and obviously written by an angry asian or middle-eastern man with an axe to grind, but removing it would smack of censorship, so much as it disgusts and distresses me, I am in agreement with you on those two points only; otherwise I believe you are a rascist oaf who should only be allowed out in public on a chain, with a keeper, because you're probably too stupid to walk and chew gum.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierabout 10 years ago
Just one badly drawn rascist stereotype after another.......

I read this "story" in disbelief, and my honest opinion is that it is true garbage; not one redeeming factor is present; your grammar is lousy, your story-telling skills are non-existent, and your race-hatred and ignorance shines through in every line. You really have no future on this site, so perhaps you should consider whether the multitude of Islamist hate-sites out there would be more suited to your particular brand of rascist ignorance, maybe you can share it with the other emotionally stunted, abysmally ignorant mental dwarves who frequent those places. Please go away and never return, you are poisonous in a way that beggars belief, and I now feel soiled, with a deep sense of regret, at ever having read this rant. And yes, I am a woman, and no, I really don't give a fuck what your opinions of me or other women are, as you are obviously a primitive and socially maladjusted nonentity, so suck on that you cretin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dont even know where to start

your english grammar is terrible and your writing is just filled with typos, i didn't get past the first couple of chapters the errors were so distracting

SaucebladeSaucebladeabout 10 years ago

Horrible story. Not just in grammar, basic English, but in story content, telling..etc.

But as to censorship of this story, due to its horrible content. I disagree, let it be scored according to its deserved score and drop to the bottom.

I don't like the story, or its author's effort here, but the site should be able to endure horrible smut without censorship. (As long as all characters are over 18, etc)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Didn't get past the first few paragraphs

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! I have read some bad stores on here but this is by far the worst, gave it a 1 but it rates 00000000000000000.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Horrible story

When it started like this - "Frank was pissed off. Nobody had a right to treat her daughter like that. Frank had always lived honest live and worked hard to give easier life for her daughter Natalie. He wanted her to be educated."

I was confused about the genders and had a feeling this wouldn't be a good erotic story. As I read on it became obvious you were a third grade pupil or English was not your main language.

Reading further I became repulsed by the theme of this story. My opinion is that incest stories should be about love between family members absent of any kind of violence. You failed my expectations so your rating is one star - if possible I would give a negative 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad, sad, sad

I suggest that those (author or any readers) who find anything just mildly erotic in this story brings the story with them over to the NonConsent section. (As NC is not my kind of bag, I don't know how it compares there, but rape is rape, and from my professional experiense with too many rape victims and their lifelong losses I am not able to get any other emotions from this story than disgust and sadness.) This story is all about hatred, and as comments to it make remarks upon its lingustic aspects, I think the worst of them all in that respect is the misspelling in the title ("Kate") where an H should substitute the K to give prospective readers ample warning of what they may encounter reading it.

Yes, there are people with terrible attitudes and behaviour like the story's character Madalyn, who could actually need a "lesson". However, that lesson is not one in which all her stereotypes and bigotry are confirmed and reinforced from having her victims (in the story's initial part) degrading themselves and doing criminal acts. In an erotic authors' forum Madalyn "lesson" should really be to learn to love, rather than to hate more.

So for the authors own "home lesson": Try to write the story once more, where you let Frank really think of some plan that could not allow Madaly avoid getting to respect and love him for what he is and stands for. (Notice the word "love", it could actually have a lot to do with erotica...)

"One man cannot hold another man down in the ditch without remaining down in the ditch with him." Booker T. Washington (1856-1915)

The thing that created the most sorrow in me, though, was the content of most of the comments to this story - immediately falling into the trap of being no better than the author by denigrating his person and/or making comments on race etc.

Folks, this is the way wars start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re re: trying to cause an uproar

Oh bite my ass. Being Pakistani isn't a race it's a national origin so my term is not racist. You may not agree with my adding the group to having the possible author of this story but I work with these people everyday and the ones I work with are very racist and sexist. They demean everyone and think they should be allowed to rape any western woman whether she be black or white. Although most think the black women are ugly. If you even jokingly suggest you are interested in one of their women you take your life in your hands. I have seen them assault a black coworker en group after work because he dared to ask out one of "their" women. They think its OK to take advantage of any westerner and that black people even those who have the same religious faith are subhuman. Does this represent the whole nation and the whole group? I sincerely hope not, but from what I see everyday it's not very promising.

XxxBear79XxxBear79about 10 years ago
Crap Crap Crap

I think that if a person is going to write a story in English they should learn to speak it first. This is racist bullshit and should not be here. It is the worst shit I have ever tried to read. Take your pencil and go back to where you came from....

coochiebarbercoochiebarberabout 10 years ago
racist

no other story on here can get uglier than this.

ScandmanScandmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I must apologize the rage my story has raised and what I can see in your comments. Like one comment stated, my story should be in NonConsent/Reluctance category, definitely not here. I really don't know why it ended up to this category. It was not my purpose.

I'm also sorry about my poor English. Like someone guessed, English is not my first language, actually not even my second. I promise to practice and writing stories is a way to do it.

What I disagree is the relationship between author's own thoughts and the people in a fictional story. Writing a story with racist theme doesn't make the author racist like writing criminal stories doesn't make the author criminal. I have no problem to scope with people of any color, never had. Religions are all fairy tale to me. I believe in humanity.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years ago
@ anonymous re:re trying to cause an uproar

The term "Paki" is racist and perjorative; calling someone a "Paki" in Britain is equal to calling a black person the N-word, it is illegal, and just makes you sound like you have as big an axe to grind as the pathetic, pointless little twerp who wrote this rubbish; I see from your comment what your attitude is to those primitives, 'nuff said, your opinions are formed by your experiences of them, naturally enough, but calling them by a racist label only drags you down to their level, and you seem too well educated to be falling into that particular heffalump trap.

We have enough of these "people" here in England already, forming rape and coercion gangs, targeting very, very young white girls, we know exactly what they're like, and their stone-age attitude to women. Thankfully the police and courts are banding together to hand out punishments that teach these primitives a proper, harsh lesson about what is acceptable in our society; my (American) wife is a doctor at a major hospital here in England, and when she does a stint in the Accident & Emergency unit, she frequently comes across these people, who refuse to be treated by her because she's a woman, or behave arrogantly and dismissively just because she's a woman; her attitude is "fine, bleed, I don't care, someone better than you needs my help, here's a band-aid, put it on yourself and get out, exit's that way..." We already know how racist and ignorant-by-choice these lunatics are, joining in at their level only diminshes you.

To get to the "story"; never have I read such an evil, repulsive and hate-filled rant, and I can only hope that you, the author are in some kind of long-term mental care programme, because the thought of people as deranged as you roaming the streets worries me mightily. My wife commented here earlier, and I can only agree with everything she said: this story is an affront and a vile stain on this site. I can only hope that when you finally do get to Paradise and get handed your 72 virgins they all laugh and say "You've got to be fucking joking!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Racist Comments

It strikes me there are a number of people posting comments on this story who appear to have a racist "Chip" on their shoulders. Being labelled as "Council Estate White Trash" by one of the commenters, I was brought up in an English city with a very multi-cultural society. I have, among my circle of friends , people from places such as India , Nigeria and Kenya and also from several Eastern European countries.

Everyone has aright to live in peace together without the hatred brought on by Religion , Racism and Politics. Love and Peace everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Could not finish this dribble. The ravings of a sick mind.

BargiBargiabout 10 years ago
He or she?

The opening of the story seems confused about the Frank's sex. It keeps switching form he to her to she to he again! Do you ever read what you write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the writer is a son of a black bitch

yo mothafuka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you need an editor

you need help to keep the story flowing. words left out and incorrect syntax don't help.

Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Language

Learn how to use correct language. Your inability to use tenses and correct sentence structure makes this piece is hard to get into

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Poor effort

Writing is extremely poor. There is no story really, just the usual BBC makes every woman a slut diatribe. Nothing in the story line makes much sense.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER READ!

JUST SUCK AND FUCK BULL SHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous