Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it? It will make you good, bitch. Go on." Madalyn pulled also the underwear off. His penis was so thick compared to what her husband had had. It was uncircumcised. The head of looked like strawberry, very big strawberry.

"OK. Get on the bed. Lift that skirt all the way up and spread your legs." She complied and felt like a piece of meat. The man grabbed her panties and ripped them off. Now her open pussy was available for him. Madalyn started to shake from fear. She closed her eyes when she felt the man's hand between her legs.

"Try to be modest? Remember you sell this hole for money. Open your eyes." Madalyn had problems to keep her in part. She hated the way this black ape talked to her and touched her. "Fuck, you are dry," he said and then spat on his fingers and smeared the spit on Madalyn's pussy lips. 'How disgusting,' Madalyn thought. He pushed his finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Time to time he spanked her pussy with the fingers.

"Please don't do that," Madalyn begged. However, her pussy was moistening.

Man slapped her tit. "It is my pussy now and I do what I want." Then he add another finger and pushed those deep into her.

"Ouch. Please, that hurts"

"Will you shut up or will I add another one?"

"No, no more fingers."

"Then what I shall do?"

"Do it like you just did," she had to say. The man continued his finger fucking but increased the pace. It really hurt now. He grabbed her other thigh and turned her to her side. Now her other leg was pointing upwards and her legs were totally spread. The man took her hand off her pussy and started to spank her ass cheek. He gave her a couple of spanks and then pushed his fingers back into her hole.

"This is the way to treat a white whore. Ask for more."

"Please, Sir. Don't hurt me," Madalyn cried.

"You don't learn easily, stupid white cunt." After saying that he forced third finger in.

"Nooooo. You will rip me!" she screamed.

"You want to me to spank you instead?"

"Yes. Spank me."

"Ok. I spank, you count to five. After five you ask me to spank your pussy too, understood?"

Then he started. Madalyn counted with crying voice "One, two...five. Please spank my pussy too.." That was followed by several milder hits on her pussy. This went on for a while. Madalyn was broken. Her ass cheek had turned red.

"I think your cunt is ready for good fucking." He set himself between her legs and inserted the head of his penis between Madalyn's pussy lips.

"No. No you must use protection," Madalyn demanded

"And why's that?"

"I can get pregnant or diseased."

"I don't mind to put black baby in your stomach, but are you calling my cock dirty?"

"Please can't you at least wash it," Madalyn begged.

"I'll let you do it, but not yet." Then he pushed his cock into her pussy. Madalyn shrieked in pain.

"You should be thankful for the foreplay we had. Otherwise your cunt had ripped." Madalyn had to admit this was probably true. However, it was not making it any easier for her. She felt like a flagpole had been pushed into her. "After we have had our fun your pussy will not be the same anymore. It will be so stretched you won't recognize it," the man humiliated her every way.

The fucking had a slow rhythm first. The pain eased and other kind of feelings rose. 'Oh my god, please don't make me enjoy this,' Madalyn begged in her mind. The man started to fuck her harder which cause some moans to slip out of her mouth.

"I knew you will like it, say it."

"Please stop. Don't make me..." The man continued and added her excitement by molesting her tits.

"Stop, stop...don't stop!" Madalyn cried and then she got a huge orgasm. She spasmed and shaked her body so forcefully that it made the man also to explode.

"Nooo, not in me. I don't want to..." But she felt his sperm to fill her. She put her hands on her face and cried.

The man lied down on his back beside her. He grabbed her hair and said, "Your dirty cunt made my dick messy. Lick it clean," and then he pushed her head down on his navel.

"No. I won't put that in my mouth, no way," Madalyn objected.

"Okay then. I must ask from James, if he has other candidates. Heard rumors about young chic."

Madalyn knew he meant Kate. "No. Let me do it, Sir." She knew she had to do it. The thought was repulsing. Her husband had never asked such a thing and she would have not done it anyway. She pushed her tongue out and touched the man's organ with the tip of it. The smell was mixed with her own juices and his sperm.

"Lick everything off. I think there is something on my balls too," he instructed. She carefully licked as she could and soon saw the penis grow again. "Now the bulb. Lick it first and then take it into your mouth."

It was so big. She had problems to open her mouth wide enough. The mushroom shaped head filled her mouth entirely. "Now start to suck it like a lollipop. And move your head." How degrading. Obviously she didn't do it well enough, because the man pushed her head down. She was about to gag. He determined the rhythm. She could feel the penis throbbing in her mouth. 'Oh no, he can't,' she thought but simultaneously felt thick liquid spreading in her mouth. "Not the best blow job, but it will do," he said and let go of her head. Madalyn spit the sperm on the floor.

"Bitch, what did you do? You are wasting my seed."

"Sorry, but I didn't know," Madalyn apologized.

"Crawl on the floor and lick it up."Madalyn obeyed and went to floor on her fours. "Not like that. Put your hands behind you back," he commanded. That made Madalyn's position even sexier. Her ass rose in the air. The man lifted her skirt hem up.

"No, please no more," Madalyn begged. She was feared for another fuck.

"If you ask nicely, I can play with your fuckhole while you are licking your reward or shall we ask someone else to clean that mess?"

"No. Please play with my pussy," she said, but saw his face and corrected, "Please play with my fuckhole."

He pointed three fingers on her pussy level and pushed them in. The pussy was so slippery it didn't give too much resistance. "This has got loosen. You have a real nigger pussy now, white peckers won't ever satisfy it again." The movements of his hand made the licking more difficult. Sometimes her face went on sperm stains. Finally she was able to finish her job.

"How did it taste?" he asked.

"I liked your sperm, Sir. Thank you," she lied.

"I think you have been a good girl and I should reward you. Want to cum again?"

"No. Please just leave," she said first without thinking. Then she knew what to say, "...I mean please make me cum"

"Ok. Put your hands on the floor and move that ass. Fuck my fingers." The final humiliation: she had to rape herself. To her disgust his fingers started to feel good. With his other hand he started to spank her bottom and said, "Move that whore ass faster, I know you can". Madalyn increased the pace. The man's other hand went below her and his fingers found her clit. He stroked it first and then took it strongly between his fingers. "Cum, whore!" he ordered and so she did. The orgasm hit her even stronger. The man wiped her fingers on her skirt. Madalyn crawled back to the bed exhausted.

The man got dressed and went to the door. He turned around and said "If I were you, I wouldn't lie there for too long. You should clean yourself for my buddies coming next. If you are too tired, I can ask James to send a replacement for you."

The bar customers got more and more excited about the young Kate. As she once again served beers to one of the tables she felt a hand groping her ass. Her instant reflex was to swipe away that hand, but it also made her to drop the tray. One bottle fell on the table and some of the beer was spilled out of it. "James, your bitch spilled my beer!" man shouted. James came by the table and asked from Kate what has happened

.

"This man touched my butt and made me to spill the beer," Kate replied angrily. She was expecting sympathy, but was rewarded by a slap on her face.

"Listen you bitch. You will treat my customer with respect. If they want to touch you they can as long as they don't fuck you. Now, I want you to apologize from this gentleman that you spilled his beer and didn't let him touch your ass."

"No, I won't do that," Kate argued.

"I think you forget your position to decide," James reminded. Kate knew what he meant.

"Mister, I'm sorry I spilled your beer..." The man nodded and looked forward. Kate had to continue, "..and not to let you to touch my butt."

"Apology accepted," the man replied.

James continued, "What you will do now is to clean the table" Kate was about to walk to the bar desk to find a rag for cleaning, but James stopped her. "Bend over the table and use your shirt to clean it." Kate went pale. James took a grip of her neck and forced Kate to bend over the table. In order not to fall on it Kate grabbed the sides of the table with her hands. "Now swipe the beer off." Kate was too feared to disobey. She pressed her breasts against the desk surface. It made her shirt to get wet immediately. The cold beer made her nipples hard.

"Swipe off everything," James ordered. Kate tried to move her chest on the desk, but the wet clothe stuck. When she moved back the shirt remained in place and her breasts came out of the shirt. The men by the table were cheering for this show. Kate moved quickly back up and was somehow able to get her breasts back in shirt. Now she was wiser and moved her chest only sideward.

"Bob, doesn't that squirming ass look nice to you," James asked from the guy sitting behind Kate. The sight was indeed delicious. A young firm ass rose in the air and its movements due to her cleaning operation were real sexy.

"It really does, James," Bob replied.

"Kate, do you mind if Bob touches your ass?"

Of course she did, but said shyly "No" and at the same she felt a hand wandering on her ass cheeks. The fabric was so thin that it was almost like she had naked butt. The caressing went more intense. Suddenly she felt the hand go between her legs and grope her pussy. That made her jump up from the table. Unfortunately this time the hem of her shirt was above her breasts. The wetness kept it on place. Some beer drops drained from the wet shirt on her breasts. It looked so sexy, that all the men went silent. James used the opportunity to humiliate Kate more.

"Kate. That is Bob's beer on your tits."

Kate didn't understand James's point and said only, "Yes."

"Don't you think you should let Bob have it?"

"No. I mean, how?"

"It is easy. Just offer you tits to Bob. He can lick the beer from your tits"

"No. I can't do that. That's an awful idea."

"Listen you little bitch. Just grab your tit and put your nipple into Bob's mouth."

Tears filled Kate's eyes. She took a grip of her left breast and moved closer to Bob. Bob had his mouth ready wide open. Kate guided her nipple into this man's mouth. Bob started eagerly suck it. The whole bar was watching and envied Bob. Bob sucked so hard that Kate felt the nipple to fill with blood. When he finally pulled away, the nipple looked very different to the other one. It looked ridiculously long. James slapped her to her ass. Kate knew what to do. She offered the other breast. This time Bob tried to take as much as possible of it to his mouth. Slurp sounds came out of his mouth due to eager sucking. He took the nipple between his teeth and bite weakly. He teased the pressed nipple with his tongue and finalized his action with intensive sucking. It made the nipples look like a matching pair.

James continued, "Kate, I know how much you like when your tits get attention. If your pussy is wet again, you should thank the man."

"No, it's not. Please let me go. I'd like to change my shirt."

"I think you are lying again. Ralph, do you want to check is she lying?"

"No, no. Leave me alone," Kate pleaded.

"Listen. If you don't let him do it, I will rip your shorts and panties off and you will be the rest of the night your pussy bald. I'm sure you will get a lot of attention."

"Okay. But he may just feel it, nothing else," Kate tried to bargain.

"Yes. Face Ralph now. Closer. Spread your legs wider. Grab Ralph's hand and guide it on your pussy." Kate complied and felt Ralph's finger above her pussy.

"Ralph, is your hand inside of her panties? " James asked.

"No, it is not. It is between her shorts and panties," Ralph replied.

"Kate, I told you to let him feel your pussy, not your underwear."

"But she can feel it trough my pants. I don't want anyone to touch me there," she sobbed tears in her eyes.

James put his hands on her hip and threatened, "This is the last change to keep those on." Kate understood and pulled out Ralph's hand and pushed it back, this time under her panties. She felt Ralph playing with her pubic hair before he let her push it more down. Next Kate felt his finger tips on her pussy lips. She had to admit that she had got wet again. Ralph had no hurry. He pushed his finger pass her pussy lips and started fingering her. Kate wanted to die.

"Please stop. You know now," she said her face deep red.

"He must be sure. Open your legs a little wider," James commanded. This gave Ralph better access. He found her clit and rubbed it. The pussy was getting more and more wet. Unintended moan escaped from Kate's lips. James put her hands on Kate's bare tits and started to molest them. He whispered to Kate's ear, "You are in the heat. You are enjoying strangers playing with your tits and pussy. You have no place for Bible in your mind, you want pleasure. Push your pussy tighter against his hand."

"No, please let me go. I don't want this." She tried to pull away from Ralph but only felt James's loins on her butt. James pushed her back. He kept tight grip of her breasts and licked her neck. James also hummed against Kate's ass.

"You want it, Don't you? I promised not to fuck you, but we must now give some kind of show to our audience. It won't hurt you, I promise."

Kate didn't know what to think. She was like in a gage. A dirty old man fingering her vagina and another one presenting her breasts to everyone. She had become the main attraction in this bar. Suddenly she felt Ralph pulling her shorts and panties down.

"No!" she cried out.

James pinched her nipples. "Hold still. They just want to see your pussy." Soon Ralph made her to step out of her panties and shorts. He threw the panties to the audience and Kate could see several men sniffing at them. Ralph continued to play with her pussy. The excitement in Kate grew. James whispered again, "I can feel from your breath you are close to cumming. Doesn't that feel good?"

"No. Please don't make me."

"You will ask it soon. Lie down on the table." James pushed her on her back. The table was so small that her legs were dangling in the air.

"Bob, take her arms. Ralph and Mike, grab her knees and open her wide." Now Kate was spread wide and everyone could see her pussy. Kate couldn't imagine to be more humiliated.

"Kate I'm sure anyone in this bar could make you to cum, but you need to beg for it."

"I won't do that," Kate argued.

"Mick, you want to try?" A man from the other table came and put his fingers on her pussy lips. He slid one finger between the lips and gently moved it up and down. Ralph and Mike played with Kate's tits while holding her legs. Mick really knew how to tease a pussy and soon Kate's chest was heaving, but she couldn't ask for it. James noticed how close Kate was and asked Mick to stop. It was a simultaneous relief and disappointment to Kate. She had started to hope she would cum, but she could never ask for it.

The same procedure was repeated with another man. She was so close, but he stopped in the last moment. Next man was at least 70. He had no teeth in his mouth. Instead of using his fingers he lowered her head between her legs. Kate felt his tongue surveying her pussy lips. That drove her crazy. It felt so good and she surrendered, "Please, stop torturing. Finish me."

James laughed "But that is sin. We can't do that. It is against your religion. Are you neglecting it?"

"No, but you make me feel like this. You are forcing me."

"A good Christian should be able to suffer for his faith. Is your faith fading?"

"Whatever. Let me have an orgasm," she asked.

"But that will be sex to pleasure you. You denied sex before marriage."

"I want sex now, damned. I can't stand anymore," she demanded.

"If oral sex is ok for you, how about the normal sex? I think your Bible doesn't see a difference."

"No, but I want to save my virginity to my future husband."

"How will you explain to him you wanted an old nigger to lick your pussy? Your husband may not want you after that."

"Please stop humiliating me. Let me go."

"No. I think you deserve your orgasm. However, your moral seems not to care how. Maybe you should ask more than just oral. Old timer, keep on licking."

The soft mouth drove Kate again by the edge. "Please, please..." But the man stopped.

"Is there something you want?" James asked.

"Please make me cum."

"You just need to ask the right question." Kate knew what it was, but she couldn't ask that in front of dozen people. On the other hand she couldn't take this much longer.

She couldn't believe her own ears but she said, "Please make love to me."

James asked, "You want to give your virginity and take a black cock in you? I don't believe you mean it. I think he can keep on licking you until you really beg."

"No, please not that anymore. I want black cock..." she cried.

"Ok. You can choose your hero. Anyone in the bar."

"Please don't force me to choose. Just anyone."

"No, you choose or stay like that."

"Him, him! She pointed out a younger guy.

"Leroy, he is a good choice. But you have to ask him nicely."

Kate stuttered, "Leroy, can you please make love to me?"

James interrupted, "Actually, if it is ok for Leroy, you can fuck him," and continued "Leroy, lower your pants and lie down on your back on the table." Kate was shocked. They took her humiliation even further. She knew what James wanted, her to rape herself.

"Ok, girlie. Show you are hungry for a black cock and give him a good ride," James said and pulled Kate on her shaking feet.

"Please not this way. Can't we just go to the back room?" she pleaded.

"No. I promised a show and you will be the star of it." To effect his words he slapped Kate's ass. Kate moved closer to the table on which Leroy was lying. She had no experience in penises, but Leroy's looked awful big to her. "You like it? It will break your pussy, but you will love it," James commented.

Slowly Kate climbed on the table. She knew there was no escape. She touched Leroy's penis. It felt soft and hard in the same time. She guided the head of his penis on her pussy lips and started to lower herself on it. She could get maybe the half of the head in her pussy, when the unbearable pain stopped her. James slapped her ass again "You wanted it, now take it." Kate felt she needed to put her whole weight on it in order to slide it further. Bit by bit the cock head disappeared into her pussy. Soon she felt her hymen to touch his penis and stopped again. James knew what this was about. "This will be the only man breaking your cherry. You begged for it and you will remember this moment for the rest of your life. In your wedding night you will see Leroy's happy face in your mind. Now, drop down. Leroy is getting bored."

Kate gathered her courage and let go. Leroy's cock broke her hymen and went in up to the hilt. "Noooooo!" Kate cried and tried to pull away. Leroy took a grip of her hips and forced her back down. A droplet of blood leaked out of her pussy.

"Now I want you to really ride on that cock. Move your ass," James ordered. Kate tried to win the pain and moved her ass slowly and with short strokes. James spanked her ass several times. "The audience wants to see a good show. Stop that play and fuck him hard." Kate managed to increase the pace. Slowly the pain eased and all the earlier licking and fingering of her pussy made the same sinful feeling grow in her fast. In now time the orgasm hit her. She cried out openly and then collapsed on Leroy. James pulled her back up. "Leroy is not finished yet. Keep on fucking." Kate hardly could, but found the same rhythm soon.