Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy started to moan "It's coming, it's coming."

Simultaneously Kate realized Leroy was unprotected. "No, not in me, let me go, let me go!" But Leroy held her hips tight and spurted his semen in her. Kate jumped up terrified. Her pussy was leaking and she tried to run away from the bar. James grabbed her arm.

"Not so fast, my little slut. The night is young. But we need to clean you now. Wait here."

James disappeared to the back room. Madalyn was lying on the bed. She felt totally worn out. She had had sex with six men so far. The worst thing was she had had so many orgasms she couldn't count anymore. The thing that the men had made her cum felt miserable. Her dignity was gone. She saw James entering the room. "I have a job for you in the bar, come along," James said and guided Madalyn out.

Madalyn screamed when she saw her daughter naked. "What have you done to her, you promised, you bastard!"

"Nobody raped her. She begged to be fucked by black man. Isn't that right, Kate?"

Kate run to her mother and hugged her "Mother, they made me want it. My mind was too weak."

"Enough that chatting," James interfered. "I want you old bitch to clean up your daughter."

"Yes, I can do that. Give me some water and soap and a piece of cloth," Madalyn replied.

"All you need is your tongue, idiot. You will lick her clean. Little slut, lie down on the table again and open your legs for your mum."

"No, please not that. You can't make her to do it," Kate pleaded but three men pushed her on the table and spread her legs. Her pussy was a mess. Some cum mixed with blood leaked out. James grabbed Madalyn's hair and pushed her head between her daughter's legs.

"Now, drive that tongue deep in her. I want see that pussy real clean." Madalyn started to lick. She knew already how the sperm tasted but the mixture of Kate's juices made it different. She licked and licked, but always some more seemed to leak out of Kate's pussy. It had not occurred to Madalyn's mind that the licking would excite Kate, but of course it would. She started to hear her daughter's moaning.

"Mom, please stop, you are making me to..."

"You twat, you are not in position to give orders, but you know how to stop it," James said with wide smile on his face.

"I can't do it again, please."

"Then you explode on your mother's face."

"No. Mother, stop. I want someone to fuck me."

Madalyn lifted her face and could see the despair on her daughter's face. "Don't, Kate."

"This time your mother may choose your partner," James said. Madalyn was disgusted by the idea. She should choose the rapist for her own daughter. It was the game they played, Madalyn knew. She tried to think rationally. She thought about the six guys she had had. Who had the smallest penis? On the other hand, they have cummed already and could hold very long now. I need to choose a fresh. Madalyn's mind whirled. James was waiting.

"Him!" Madalyn pointed. The man looked probably the cleanest in the bar.

"Zap, you're lucky guy. Come here," James asked.

"Okay bitch, drop his pants and take his cock out." Madalyn obeyed and held the penis. It looked huge in her small hand. "Now guide it in to your little slut's cunt."

"No, please no," Madalyn begged.

"Do it!" James shouted. She placed the head of Zap's penis against Kate's pussy lips. "Now massage her pussy with it." She glided the penis up and down between the lips which made Kate to moan. "Now guide it in. If it is too tight, you can stretch her pussy with your fingers." 'What a terrible idea,' Madalyn thought, but soon found out she had to do it.

"Noooo, it hurts too much" Kate screamed when she felt the second penis penetrating into her. She tried to back off.

"Keep your daughter in control or someone else will. Spread that pussy," he said. Madalyn did and Zap was finally in.

He didn't waste time. The fucking went immediately rough. Kate shrieked in pain. James gave more orders to Madalyn, "While Zap is fucking her, lick her clit. I want to see her cum at least twice. If not, the next man will follow". Madalyn knew she had to comply. She lowered her head on her daughters pussy. She had the close look of thick black penis going in and out of her dear daughters sex. Madalyn tried to find space for her head and managed to push her tongue into Kate's pussy. She found her clit and started to lick.

"Mum, no, no " Kate begged. In 15 seconds her pussy gave up and she got her first orgasm. Zap was not even close yet.

"Keep on licking. Explode her mind," James prompted. Madalyn did not dare to stop the licking. Zap was also getting more aroused after feeling the spasms of that tight pussy. The act was almost violent. It looked like Zap tried to break her. Madalyn saw the whole downstairs of her daughter to move along with the penis.

Kate was thrown over the edge. She didn't care of the pain anymore. She got another orgasm and wanted more "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me" and Zap did. Zap couldn't hold any longer and cummed inside of that beautiful pussy. Simultaneously Kate came too.

Madalyn hugged Kate and they cried together. "Now you can move those white asses out of my bar. By the way, we have excellent video material. Maybe someday you will drop by and watch it with us. Or maybe I just send it to your Hypocrite club. They will see you begging for black cock," James laughed out loud.

Madalyn and Kate knew what that meant. They would not tell anybody about this evening. Only thing they wondered why they were chosen as a victims. It didn't matter now. The most important thing was to get out of here.

EPILOGUE

Two blond women were sneaking into abortion clinic. The other one looked like to be the mother of the other one. They went in and met a black nurse. "Excuse me. Can you help us? I and my daughter have got pregnant and you know, we would like to get rid of these babies," the older lady said lamely.

The nurse started to laugh, "I bet you would, but it is not possible in this clinic or in any other clinic either. You will grow those black bastards in your stomachs."

"Why? How do you know they are black?" Madalyn got scared.

"My dad Frank showed me an interesting video of two women having fun with black men. You know my dad Frank, the one who was on your door day before that?" Madalyn shocked. She understood that everything was her fault. "I will show the video for everybody, if you even think of abortion. It is a sin, you know," Natalie kept on laughing.

Madalyn and Kate turned around, but Natalie stopped them. "Wait a minute. You can be useful as you are here now. You old hawk, see the black, fat cleaner looking us there. I think you should give him a blowjob before you leave. And you princess, my doc has stared at my ass the whole day. Maybe your pussy would give him some relief. Or have you been fucked in the ass yet?"