Kate & Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked to the head of the stairs where Kate stopped for a moment. She rubbed her pussy furiously, spreading the moisture around, and said, "Hey sis, remember this?" She then mounted the stair rail and spread her cunt lips, letting her natural lube help her slide down. The smooth wood stimulated her clit, causing her to make more and more juice pour out.

When they were young, they used to slide down the rail when their parents weren't looking. Sometimes, they would make a contest of it, recording their times to see who was fastest. Kate would always win because Alex would be much too cautious to pick up enough speed.

Alex giggled and noticed the shining trail left behind. She stooped down and ran her tongue along it as she walked down, all the while she was rubbing her own pussy, preparing her own juices. When she reached the bottom, her sister was there waiting for her. She brought her fingers from her pussy to Kate's mouth, all the while savoring the flavor she had just sampled. She was falling in love with her sister's taste, and the mere thought of that was driving her crazy.

Kate sucked Alex's leakage off of her fingers like a vacuum, drawing upon her masterful blowjob experience. Just as Kate finished sucking Alex's fingers, the doorbell rang and both girls deviously smiled to each other. Kate strutted over to the door, making sure to swing her hips in the most alluring fashion. She peaked through the peep-hole to find her fuck buddy John, who had been sampling her pleasures just the other day!

She unlocked and opened the door to reveal the 19 year old standing at 5'10" with dull black hair and blue eyes. His nose was a bit large, but he was handsome nonetheless. He smiled, lust filling his thoughts as he looked upon his lover, naked in the doorway of her house. The cool winter breeze was causing her nipples to harden quickly. "I got your call," he said.

He was admiring the sight when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked up to see Alex standing nude as well. His smile turned to a confused grin as he asked, "Um, Kate... who's that?"

"Oh, that's just my older sister, Alex." John's eyes went wide with shock, and before he could even say anything, Kate asked, "Here, want a taste?" She leaned in and covered his mouth with hers, making sure to give him as much of her sister's juice as possible.

When Kate pulled back, John simply blinked a couple times and acceptingly said, "Well alright then." He entered the house, thankful to be out of the cold. He took off his jacket and immediately began removing the rest of his clothing.

"So, this is my surprise?" asked Alex.

"Don't sound so disappointed," John retorted.

"Hold up!" Kate said, "we're still expecting two more, and that's the extra special part of the surprise."

John walked over to Alex and said, "Hi, my name is John."

"Hi, John, and sorry about that. I didn't want it to sound like I didn't like my present."

"That's okay, I was just teasing," he said, before Alex hugged him and gave him a kiss. She tried to remember what her sister had taught her last night, but in the heat of the moment she began to dissolve. She kissed him openly, deeply, allowing their tongues to caress and slide against each other, tasting each other. He could taste a hint of Kate on Alex, confirming his suspicions.

Kate watched the two, feeling proud that she had helped her sister in such a way. She also began to feel incredibly horny. Suddenly, the doorbell rang again and Kate answered to reveal Marissa and Tom standing on their porch. Marissa was a bisexual like Kate and was a member of the LGBT organization at their school. She had flaming red hair that she wore in a ponytail with two long bangs that fell to either side of her face. She had cute, little freckles that lightly peppered her nose and cheeks and her smile was the prettiest of anyone at school. Her green eyes only added to her endearing features. Her body was also quite a sight, being lean and athletic with small, sporty breasts and a tightly toned ass. Her legs were firm and strong as she was one of the school's best soccer players.

It was also no secret to Kate that she had been fucking her fraternal twin brother, Tom, for a couple years now. Tom was shy, had dark, ash blonde hair, and had an extra thick 8" cock. He was tall and slender, due to a high metabolism instead of exercise. He was a nerd, a geek, inactive and wholesomely uninteresting. Nobody paid him much attention besides his close friends and his sister. That isn't to say he wasn't at least a little attractive. Not by much, but he did have some nice qualities like his eyes which were so blue they were almost purple, and his skin was clear of any blemish, almost unheard of in his social niche. Of course, when Kate saw him, memories were brought back to mind: that he was excellent in bed. "I think he doesn't just watch porn, he studies it. Makes it into an art, I suppose, because I have no idea how he would know what to do otherwise," Marissa had joked one time.

The twins cocked their eyebrows in unison at Kate's nudity, with Marissa saying, "Oh, so it's going to be one of those parties."

"I thought I made that quite clear on the phone."

Marissa smirked and quickly unzipped her fleece-lined jacket to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and said, "Oh, you did." She quickly spun around, spread her jacket and shook her shoulders back and forth, yelling into the chilly winter air. Kate broke out into laughter as Marissa trotted inside, proud of her silly display, with Tom following at her heels blushing in silence all the way.

When they walked further back into the foyer, John and Alex were still making out. John opened his eyes when he heard Kate laugh and he saw all three of them standing there watching in varying levels of dress. He broke the kiss to say, "Well hello Mari, fancy meeting you here. Is that your boyfriend you brought with you?"

Marissa smiled and said, "Of a sorts, yes."

Alex had since turned to see the newcomers. Her eyes immediately locked onto Tom. There was something about that man that she found some comfort in. The way he held himself, how he felt a bit embarrassed to be here around all these naked people, the way he tried to look at everything around him except for the people but he couldn't help stealing glances anyway. He reminded her of herself, "or at least how I used to be," she thought. And that got her thinking, had she really changed, or was she still just acting out of lust? Would she return to her old, quite self, like Tom, once this was all over? Or was her personality truly different now? She couldn't tell, but she knew right away that it was Tom that she wanted take her virginity.

Once Kate stopped giggling, she introduced the new arrivals, "This is Marissa and her brother Tom." Alex's eyebrows shot up, and John took it a step further by yelling, "Fuckin'-A! Is everyone banging their sister in this town? How the hell did I get roped into an incest orgy?"

"If you don't like it, you can leave right now."

John walked over to Kate, poking her in the stomach with his hard cock. "You know I couldn't do that."

"Oh? And why not?"

"Because that would be rude! I couldn't do that to the other guests."

"You're impossible," she scoffed, shaking her head.

"And that's why you love me."

"We'll see," she said, embracing him, sandwiching his dick between them. Alex continued to stair at her sister as Marissa walked over to her. When Alex noticed her, she said, "Oh, hi! My name is Alex, I'm Kate's sister." She held out her hand which Marissa received, pulling Alex into a deep kiss. Their breasts pushed together, Alex's nipples rubbing against the fabric of the jacket. Marissa broke the kiss to whisper while panting, "Undress me."

Alex immediately but slowly began to pull back the front of the jacket to either side of the perfectly shaped breasts before her. She glanced back at Tom and suddenly a smile crept across her face as she got an idea. "Hey, Tom? Would you please help me? Marissa's got a lot for just one person to handle."

"Are you calling me fat?" Marissa asked, jokingly.

"Why no! But you do have a bit of girth on you," Alex groped her breasts, "here, and" she then slid her hands around to her nicely shaped ass, "here."

Tom made his way behind his sister and rested his hands on her shoulders, gripping them. He began to massage her, working his way down her arms, pulling her jacket along. Alex took one of Marissa's ample boobs in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the aureola and flicking the nipple. Every few moments she would switch, using her fingers to diddle the one she just left. Marissa just sat back and let them do the work, basking in the ecstasy that was filling her veins.

Kate had since lead John to a couch in the foyer and began to suck his hard cock. She sucked hard on the head while swirling her tongue, running it back and forth across it. She bobbed up and down and her arousal forced her to grab hold of her own sizable tits. She squeezed them together, pinching the nipples. She then cupped them and pushed them up against his ball sack with every upward retreat of her mouth across his shaft.

She quickly took a break to look behind her and check on her sister, but found she was doing very well on her own. She even cheered her on, yelling, "That's right sis! Exactly as I taught you!"

The words of encouragement bolstered Alex's confidence and she moved lower, kissing and licking her way down to Marissa's fly. Tom pulled his hands away from his sister's arms to fondle her tits, allowing the jacket to fall to the floor. He nuzzled her ear and kissed along her neck. Marissa began to moan from the pleasure she was receiving, however this wasn't her first orgy, nor was it her first with Tom and Kate in the same room.

Alex undid the button on Marissa's pants and unzipped them, revealing a lack of panties beneath. The pants slid down the tight, muscular legs as Alex placed soft, faint kisses upon Marissa's tummy, around her shaved pubic bone, and down the inside of either leg. When she came back up she stared directly at her pussy which was drenched. She checked her own to find it in the same state. Lifting her hand back up she curled her index finger and made a beckoning motion, just barely sliding her finger tip along the slit, tickling it.

Marissa couldn't help giggling, "You've taught her well, Kate." Kate simply returned a thumbs up as she was too busy now to look up from her work. Alex stopped the tickling and reached around Marissa's ass, gripping it once more. She began to play with it, massaging it, before she lifted one hand and placed it on Tom's fly. She undid his pants and hooked her thumbs inside, pulling the pants and underwear free at the same time.

His now fully erect dick sprang out of the pants and smacked his sister's ass, making her grin as she turned her head and pulled him into a full on kiss. Alex held his dick, stroking it a few times, and lead it between Marissa's legs, allowing her thighs to sandwich it as it poked out in front of her. It almost looked like Marissa had a cock of her own, but Alex didn't give it a second thought as she took it into her mouth.

She tried to follow Kate's directions, focusing on the head, but she couldn't when she had two people here. So, being a crafty girl, she took the thing in her mouth, or at least most of the 5" that were accessible. She found it tough to do this because she was trying to move her tongue on top of Tom's dick in order to lick Marissa's clit at the same time. She couldn't quite get it, so she used her top lip instead, rubbing it back and forth. Tom, losing control in his throes of lust, began pumping his hips, moving his dick in and out of Alex's mouth.

She hadn't expected this, but she tried to keep up just the same. Eventually, Tom's cock began to take on a different flavor. Alex realized that it must be Marissa, dripping so much juice that it came down to the underside of the dick. This continued for a few more strokes before Tom pulled all the way back, and with his next thrust he plunged into his sister's sopping wet pussy. Marissa shrieked from the sudden pleasure that assaulted her body; she loved her brother, and she loved his hard dick too.

Alex got a bit scared for two reasons: She had never heard someone scream so loud in her life, making her think that maybe Tom was causing her pain. As she watched, however, she didn't seem to be fighting it, and no one else seemed concerned, so maybe she was just overreacting. The second reason is that, thinking about it, she wasn't sure how Tom was going to fit in her, his cock was huge! The strap-on last night wasn't nearly as big. She looked back at her sister for some support, but she was already dry humping John, moments away from getting speared by his dick, too.

Marissa saw Alex was a bit nervous, so she grabbed her and and pulled her up into a kiss. "Now," she said, breaking it off, "bend over, bitch." Alex obeyed, sticking her ass towards Marissa's face. She bent over as well, and began licking Alex's cunt with a fervor. She started on bottom by sucking on her clit, making it hard and protruding. She diddled it with her tongue before licking straight up to her opening, which was still tightly closed.

She pushed with her tongue to try to breach the hole, using Tom's thrusts as a little momentum, keeping everything in sync. She got inside and swirled around, trying to taste Alex's hot juices as they began to appear. She retracted her tongue after getting a sample and licked back up her slit a couple times. On the last lick, she traveled across Alex's tight cunt, across her flesh, and up to her asshole. This sensation was new for Alex, despite being rammed senseless there just last night, Marissa's wet, slick tongue was a bit different then the large oiled dildo that had previously entered there.

She swirled her tongue around the rim of the puckered hole, making it involuntarily open and close, "winking" at her with every brush. She leaned in deeper and began pushing her tongue into Alex's ass. The feeling was so unbelievably good, exotic, and weird all at the same time. Suddenly Marissa tore her mouth away to yell, "I'm cumming, bro!" She arched her back as they both increased their speed. Her orgasm racked her body, but Tom kept going, pounding his large cock into his sexy sister's wet hole. He could feel a small gush of warm fluid from her pussy that smothered his dick and began to run down it, dripping off of his balls and onto the carpet.

Alex stood up and stared at the love-making before her. Marissa had since gone limp, her orgasm had drained her of her energy. For a moment, she thought that this merciless ravaging of her pussy would never end, but it wasn't long before her brother let out a grunt and a sudden warmth spread inside her. As Tom slowed his thrusts, tired as well, Marissa cooed and congratulated him on his magnificent fucking, right before collapsing onto the floor in a heap.

Kate had moved to a reverse cowgirl position and was still hopping up and down on John's cock. "Careful, Marissa," she scolded through her panting, "I don't want any of his jizz to spill and stain our good carpet!"

"Speaking of which," John began. Kate immediately jumped off of his lap and took his entire dick into her mouth, sucking off her juices. She looked back to see Alex staring and motioned for her to come over. Alex walked to her sister and knelt down next to her. Kate relinquished the cock before her and lead Alex to it, allowing John to impale her mouth. "There, just like I taught you," Kate said lovingly. John stared at the lust-filled look Kate was leveling towards her sister and blew his load then and there. Alex had barely begun to work her mouth before she felt his cock twitch strangely before depositing a massive wad of spunk onto her tongue.

The slimy goo tasted so very salty to her, but she lapped it up, swallowing as much as she could. She couldn't hold it all at once and so excess began to leak out of the corners of her mouth. Once John stopped spurting, Alex took his cock out of her mouth and began the struggle to swallow the entire load. Kate could see she was having some problems, so she licked up the leakage around her mouth and kissed her, taking whatever remained of the jizz into her own mouth, enjoying the flavor. They swirled their tongues around for a moment before they drew back, confident that John had enjoyed the show, which he had immensely. "Wow! I can't believe you two. You guys are fucking amazing," he glanced over at Tom and Marissa, "That goes for you, too."

"Hey, Kate," Marissa said, "mind if I wash off a little before we continue?"

"Sure, you can use the shower in my bathroom."

"Thanks!" she turned to her brother, "Come on, Tommy boy!"

"No, no Marissa, it's our turn to get a taste of him."

"Well, then I think I'll take the opportunity to bathe with the lovely lady," John said, his phallus gaining blood again. Marissa smirked and grabbed it, leading him up the stairs.

Kate and Alex looked at Tom, still blissful from his afterglow. Each girl grabbed a hand and brought him to the couch, sitting to either side of him. "So how has your day been today, Tom?" Kate asked him sweetly, pressing her cleavage around either side of his arm.

"Good," he answered simply.

"You don't talk very much, do you?"

"Um, I guess not," he said after a moment's hesitation.

"Well, neither does Alex over there, but I bet I can get both of you talking in no time." She winked at Alex and grabbed her hand, dragging it onto Tom's large dick. It slowly began to inflate as both girls began to rub it with their hands. "Would you like to fuck my titties?" Kate whispered and kissed his cheek. Tom only nodded, speechless.

She knelt down before him and pressed her soft breasts together around his cock, slowly stroking them up and down. Alex knelt down behind Kate and pressed herself up against her back, looking over her shoulder. Whenever Kate would go down, she would lick the head of Tom's cock, making it twitch.

When it was as hard as she could make it, she turned to Alex and said, "Are you ready?" The entire time, Alex's eyes had been glued to the hot rod before her. All she did was nod, speechless as well. Kate turned to Tom and said, "And are you ready to pop my sister's cherry?"

Tom's face gained a concerned look, and he said, "You're a virgin? Are you really sure you want me?"

Alex smiled warmly and said, "Yes, I do."

Kate stood back, allowing Alex to straddle Tom's groin. She kissed him, passionately, totally absorbed in the situation. Kate came from behind and began licking her sister's cunt, trying to get it nice and wet for what was to come. Alex began to moan into Tom's mouth before leaning back. She reached down and grabbed the pole beneath her, guiding its full mast towards her opening. She pressed against it a couple times, missing. Kate lovingly took the cock from her and helped her guide it in.

The head pressed against her vagina and slowly began to part its pink seas. She could feel the pressure building beneath her as her hole widened to permit the intruder. She slowly lowered herself down the pole, her pussy already going into automatic contractions as it gripped Tom's cock. When it had gotten far enough inside, Tom was surprised to find that her hymen had already been broken, which was from running cross-country.

Once she finally engulfed the entire length, she shuddered from the intense pleasure she was feeling. It was unlike any feeling she had had before; something that not even her best orgasm could top. She slowly began to bounce up and down, letting out a loud moan. Tom couldn't suppress his own grunts from escaping. It had been a long time since he had fucked such a tight pussy, and he was sure that if he had not cum earlier, he would have by now.