Kate & Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate snuck up from behind once again and placed her mouth up against Alex's ass, sticking her tongue in the crack and rimming the puckered hole inside. "Woah! That's... that... OOOOOOHHHH! That feels so GOOD!" Alex screamed. Tom grabbed her hips and positioned her so that with every thrust, the tip of his shaft rubbed against a very sensitive spot. She immediately remembered the spot Kate had asked her to find this morning.

After a few minutes of this, Alex got up and laid down on the couch next to him in doggy style. Tom had to catch his breath for a moment, a moment that Kate grasped quickly to lick all of Alex's juices off of Tom's dick. Kate then got up and walked closer to Alex's face, spreading her legs and pussy lips for her sister. She caught on and lapped at Kate's honeypot as Tom got into position to take her from behind. He plunged back into Alex's cunt, making obscene squishing noises with every push.

Alex could hardly concentrate on licking Kate's cunt because Tom began to increase his speed and force, practically slamming himself against her each time. Eventually, all she could do was rest her head on Kate, using her as support. Kate held onto her and began rubbing her wet pussy against her hair, trying to get any friction going. This was an interesting sensation, Kate thought.

It wasn't much longer before Tom felt the pressure building within his loins. "I'm cumming!" he yelled.

"SHIT! Pull out now!" Alex yelled. She had forgotten to warn him that she wasn't currently on birth control. He pulled all the way out, just in time to rocket globs of cum all the way over onto Kate's belly and all down Alex's back.

"Damn Alex! I've never seen Tom cum so hard! You really dodged a bullet there!" Kate said, proud of her sister's performance. "Why don't you turn around and clean his cock off?"

Alex obeyed, taking the still stiff tool into her mouth, trying to lick up all the jizz she could find while Kate began eating all of it off Alex's back. She eventually got down to her pussy and she gave that a good slurp. That was all Alex needed to finally cum, and she collapsed from the ecstasy onto the couch, letting out soft squeaks of uncontrolled pleasure. Kate began to giggle, saying, "Now, now, what would Mom and Dad say about this kind of behavior, young lady?"

Alex didn't respond. Her only concern was how comfortable the couch was as she lay on it, nude. "Come on," Kate said, giving a playful slap to her sister's tight ass, "let's go check up on Marissa and John and get cleaned up." Alex raggedly got herself off of the couch and followed Tom and Kate as they journeyed upstairs and into her room. "Thank you," she said shyly to him once she had caught up.

He smiled and said, winking, "It was my pleasure."

The shower was still running as they walked into the bathroom to find John and Marissa fucking furiously under the pouring water. "Hey you two, mind if we join?" asked Kate.

"I don't know, there isn't much room in here," John replied between breaths.

"Well come on! Hurry up! We really need to clean up, too you know."

A few moments later, Marissa shrieked from reaching orgasm, her voice jittery from John's pounding. Not long after, John's cock exploded inside her, sending spunk deep inside her. Their movements slowly came to a rest, and John allowed his dick to slide out of Marissa's pussy with cum leaking out after it. They rinsed off, trying to hurry to make room for the new-comers.

They left the water running and stepped out. The water glistened off of Marissa's fine body and made her a glowing figure as she strutted pass them. John left much less gracefully, hoping to dry off quickly so he could find somewhere to sit down and recuperate. "We shouldn't keep them waiting," Kate suggested, hopping under the running water. They limited their shower to only a couple minutes, hurrying to leave and get back to the party.

Alex was out first, drying off with a towel before running back into Kate's room. She located Kate's double-sided strap-on dildo that she had used last night wrapped in a towel in her closet. She picked it up and examined it, reverently. She gave it a good lick, trying not to attract too much attention from John and Marissa. She then slid the wet end into her pussy. She adjusted the straps to fit snugly against her legs and ass.

Kate and Tom exited the bathroom together to find John and Marissa cuddling together and Alex standing in the closet. Kate cocked an eyebrow and said, "What are you doing over there, sis?"

Alex whipped around, allowing the fake dick to wobble back and forth for a moment. Marissa laughed at the sight of it, saying, "I remember that thing! Ah, such fun we had," her voice becoming lost in erotic memory.

"What are you doing with that on?" Kate asked, innocently, fully aware of what was to happen next.

"You did all of this for me, Kate, and I appreciate it so much that I'd like to pay you back. Right here, right now. Now, where do you keep the lube?"

Kate stifled a chuckle and rummaged through her top dresser drawer to pull out a bottle of lubricant. She gingerly handed it to Alex and sat down on her bed. She spread herself open for her sister's fake cock as she waited for her to lube it up. Once everything was good and slippery, Alex knelt down on the bed before her sister and guided the cock straight for Kate's pink asshole.

She rimmed it, using the head of the purple plastic cock to spread some of the lubricant. This kind, however, was slightly different than the type she had used on her sister last night, as it had additives that caused tingling. She immediately felt the effects of it, her small asshole tickling and puckering from the sensations.

Alex leaned forward, planting her mouth onto Kate's right tit, then her left, then her mouth, swirling their tongues for a brief, greatly satisfying moment. Alex moved her lips up, planting a soft kiss on Kate's forehead before moving down to her chin, placing a kiss there too. She continued to do this all the way down her neck and between her cleavage. She then raised her head to Kate's ear and whispered, "Are you ready to finally let your older sister get the upper hand?"

Kate simply grabbed her head and moved it so they locked eyes. Kate's held fast, without an ounce of doubt. She then pulled Alex in for a kiss and at the moment their lips touched, Alex thrust her hips, impaling her with the giant dildo.

It slid in quite easily, and in no time Alex was reaming her sister's ass, returning the favor from the night before. As she thrust, she began to mash her body more and more against Kate, to the point that her tummy was getting drenched from Kate's pussy juice that was leaking. The tingling inside her ass made Kate get closer and closer to cumming by the second. The three onlookers in the room became instantly horny once again from the sight of the sibling love.

John stood up and took some lube of his own, spreading it all over his growing cock. He didn't expect the tingling which hastened the speed of his inflation. He stroked his pole a few times before spreading a little on Alex's asshole. She was surprised, having been totally absorbed by her sister she hadn't noticed John's actions.

John quickly rammed his dick inside Alex's tight anus, making her shriek with sudden pain. She stopped moving, but the pain quickly resided and was immediately replaced with intense pleasure at the feeling of being penetrated at both ends, with a tingling sensation making her ass come alive. She immediately resumed her slamming into her sister.

Marissa stood up on the bed and crouched before Kate's mouth, prompting her to lick her pussy. Kate happily agreed, running her tongue all over Marissa's wet lips. Alex reached out with her hands, rubbing Kate's leaking slit with her right and probing Marissa's anus with her left. Alex plunged two fingers into Kate's hole, rubbing all around before focusing on the g-spot and using her thumb to rub the clit. Kate really began to moan and her body began to shudder from the intense pleasure.

Alex quickly switched hands, using her juice-soaked right hand to begin pushing inside Marissa's ass. She began screaming again, the sensation of Kate's tongue and Alex's finger was making her feel too good. She continued to yell with ecstasy until Tom suddenly shoved his dick into her mouth. She suppressed the noise she was making, dumbing it down to a low moan, allowing the vibration to help the blowjob she was suddenly giving.

It was quite a sight, this short chain of interconnected people. It wasn't long before Kate began to reach orgasm, her muffled cries would have rivaled Marissa's had she not been shoving her cunt into her face. This was by far the hardest she had ever cum in her life, and the squirting that ensued proved it. Her pussy walls clamped around her sister's fingers and she began to spray juice against Alex's tummy, breasts, and even her face. This happened in waves, over and over again she squirt all over her sister as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

Once the juice stopped coming, she fell back onto the bed, too tired to sit up anymore. Alex continued to pound into her ass for a few moments before she too began to cum. She buried the strap-on deep into her sister's ass and fell down on top of her, panting just as much as her sister. Her own ass clamped down on John's cock that began to pulsate. "I'm cumming!" he yelled, allowing his salvo of sperm to launch itself deep into Alex's bowels.

Marissa took Tom's dick out of her mouth and stood up. She turned around and leaned forward, steadying herself by placing her hands on Alex's firm ass cheeks. "Now it's my turn," she said, the words drowning in her lust and need. She drew John in for a kiss who kept his slowly shrinking cock firmly planted inside Alex's ass.

Tom got the message, prodding his shaft head against Marissa's puckered asshole. It had been loosened somewhat from Alex playing with it, but was still a tight squeeze as he eased it in. He didn't waste any time picking up speed until his thighs were slapping hard against her cheeks. Marissa drew back and began gyrating, rubbing her clit against the back of Alex's head. The two sisters had since begun making out, Alex getting a taste of Marissa's sweet juices that Kate had stolen away with her tongue.

Tom slowed down, using long, deep thrusts to plunge his sister's ass a few more times before stopping and dumping his load into Marissa, who let out one last shriek.

After everyone caught their breath, they got up. Marissa got into doggy position on the bed and said, "Hey Alex, can you clean me up a bit, please?" She happily obliged, licking and sucking at Marissa's ass and milking out all of Tom's cum. Kate planted her own mouth on Alex's ass and began to do the same to her. John and Tom simply collapsed onto the floor on either side of the bed, too tired to do anything else at this point. John let out a panting message, "Wow!... You guys- really know how to throw a party... I have never cum so much- in my life!"

As Kate continued to suck on Alex's asshole, she undid the straps of the purple dildo jutting from her sister's pussy. It slowly slid out of Alex who tried to hold it in by clenching her vaginal walls, but gravity was too strong and so it fell out with a delightful pop. Once Kate had all of the spunk sucked out of Alex's ass, she moved down and gave her sopping wet cunt the same treatment.

Once they were all done, they laid themselves down on the bed, trying to regain their strength. Once they had rested a while, Marissa said, "Kate, I've had a great time. Think we can do this next week, too?"

"Maybe," Kate thought, "I'll give you guys a call."

Tom, Marissa, and John all went downstairs to get their clothes on. Alex was about to follow them when Kate said, "Wait," holding up the double-ended strap-on, "we've gotta clean this off first."

Alex took the side that had been in Kate's ass into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking hard on the plastic rod. Kate was doing the same, but she was tasting her sister's juices instead. After a moment of this, Kate stopped and said, "Come on, let's go see them out."

They journeyed down the stairs to find their friends getting dressed. Marissa already had her pants and jacket on. She was about to zip it up when she stopped and thought aloud, "You know? I think I'll drive home like this," allowing the jacket to fall to either side of her firm breasts. She looked over at Tom and said, "You should do the same with your dick."

Tom obeyed, buttoning his pants without zipping them. He pushed his flaccid package through the hole, making sure to fold his boxers around the zippers. John was just finishing getting dressed and he walked over to Kate, embracing her and landing a hard kiss on her lips. He broke it off and said, "You guys are the craziest fuckers I have ever met; I had the best time ever."

"I'm glad," Kate replied.

The guests left through the front door, Marissa's tits swaying to the same beat as Tom's limp cock. They each got into their cars and drove home. The sisters stood naked in their doorway just a moment longer, savoring the feeling of the cool wind upon their burning hot bodies.

Suddenly, they saw their parent's car pull up and they immediately slammed the door close. "Shit!" Alex let out.

"Don't worry, just come with me."

The two sisters ran up the stairs and into Kate's room, shutting the door. "Throw your clothes under my bed," Kate commanded. Alex quickly did as she was told and followed her sister into the private bathroom. Kate shut the door and said, "Hop in the shower, but keep quiet."

Alex turned on the water and Kate accompanied her. They began to wash each other, rubbing their soapy hands over the other's curves, when they suddenly heard Kate's room door open, followed by a knocking on the bathroom door. "Kate?" They heard their mother's voice say.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Do you know where your sister's at?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I think she might be in the back yard."

"What is she doing out there?"

"I don't know."

"...Okay, thanks."

They heard their mother leave. They quickly rinsed off, taking a few seconds to play with each other's breasts before Kate whispered, "Okay, this is the part where you run into your room and get dressed without getting caught. Ready?"

"Uh..." Alex replied, but was interrupted when Kate pushed her and said, "Go!" shutting the door behind her. Alex got a bit scared but quickly retrieved her pajamas from under Kate's bed and slinked her way out of the room, checking to see if anyone was around. The hall was empty so she made a mad dash for her own room, but made sure to quietly shut the door behind her. She heard her mother coming back up the stairs so she quickly picked some clothes out of her dresser and threw them on. This time, when their mother opened the door to Kate's room, she immediately shut again, saying, "Sorry! Sorry!"

"What is it now, Mom?" Kate's annoyed voice rang through the wall.

"Well, I didn't see Alex outside. Are you sure that's where she went?"

"I don't know, did you check her room?"

Christine sighed and turned to head over to Alex's room when she suddenly opened the door and walked out. "There you are!" Her mother said, "I've been looking all over for you. How was your afternoon with Kate?"

"It was good. We got a lot of catching up done."

"Even since Thanksgiving?" Christine said, cocking an eyebrow.

"There wasn't much time to talk then, if you remember."

"Alright," she said, shrugging.

"How was your day out with Dad?"

"It was great! We haven't been on a date in a while, so it was very nice."

"Glad to hear it! Hey, why don't you ask him out again tonight?"

"Great idea, Alex dear. I'm sure he has at least one vacation day left from his job." She turned and descended the stairs, giving Alex a chance to sneak into Kate's room. She had finished getting dressed by now and was surprised to see Alex walk in. She quickly walked over to Kate and hugged her, kissing her full on for a minute. They broke off and Alex said, "Thank you so much for the fun afternoon. I'll never forget this."

"Don't mention it."

"I can't wait for our next play date."

Kate cooed, "Oooh, I can't either."

"I love you, little sis."

"I love you, too, big sis."

The End

~~~

It has been a pleasure to write these stories. Thank you everyone who read these and special thanks to those who commented on my last one.