Kate and Connor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
983 Followers

"You OK?" she whispered.

Connor straightened then and looked up at her.

"Yeah, I'm OK. I just miss them so much sometimes."

"I know, Connor. I do to." Kate placed a tender kiss on his forehead.

Later, Connor drove Kate to her school where the all night party was being held.

"Call when you want to come home, OK?"

"I will."

"Have fun," he smiled. "And stay away from Nick."

"Yes, sir." Kate gave him a mock salute.

Connor just laughed and drove off.

Kate did indeed have a good time at the party. Nick was there, but he kept his distance, though Kate would catch him watching her from time to time. For the most part, she ignored him and enjoyed herself, completely unaware of the events transpiring at home.

Connor got back to the house around eight that evening, having made a quick stop at Doug and Deb's. He flipped on the TV, grabbed a piece of leftover pizza and a can of Kate's diet cola from the fridge, and settled on the couch.

He'd watched half of some World War II movie when he heard voices upstairs. Loud voices. Bet and Edwin were home, it seemed.

Motherfucker's, Connor thought. Hadn't even bothered to go to Kate's graduation, even though Kate had told their Aunt a week ago when it was. Kate had told Connor that Bet had only nodded when she'd mentioned it to her.

Connor couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. He was going to his school Monday afternoon to see about transferring credits. He was hoping to transfer to the University of Maine for the Fall or Winter semester.

Perhaps 10 minutes had passed when Connor heard footfalls on the basement steps. That was very odd, as neither Bet nor Edwin rarely ventured down to see their niece or nephew in the evening. Maybe Bet left some clothes in the laundry. Connor didn't even look up when the door opened.

He did when it slammed shut. It was his uncle, and he looked like his head was about to explode.

"You sonofabitch!" Edwin bellowed. "Get up!"

Connor bolted to his feet. What the hell had gotten his uncle so fired up? Connor had never seen him this angry in the two years he and Kate had lived there. Never mind that they rarely saw him at all.

"Edwin, what-"

"How long, Connor?" Edwin asked between clenched teeth.

"What? How long, what?" Connor frowned, not understanding.

"How long have you been fucking that whore of a sister of yours?" Edwin's face was nearly purple with rage.

Connor's world went blood red. Fury like he'd never known in his life welled up inside him. Yet he was deceptively, outwardly calm.

"What did you just say?" His eyes, narrowing dangerously, were the only indication of his anger. His words were quiet, measured.

"You've been sleeping with Kate! You've made her into nothing more than your slut!" Edwin raged on. Spit flew out of his mouth, striking Connor in the face. "I want you out of here first thing tomorrow! Kate stays, but you...you get out of this house!"

Connor nearly laughed in Edwin's face, and would have if he hadn't been so angry. He completely lost it, which was rare for him.

"You call my sister a whore and a slut and then say she can still stay here?" Connor roared. "You actually think I would let her stay here after you called her a whore? You motherfucker! We'll be out of here by noon! Connor moved to walk past his uncle, but Edwin blocked the way. "Get the fuck out of my way," Connor seethed, biting off each word.

Edwin wisely backed away and allowed his nephew to pass. Connor stalked down the hall, slamming his bedroom door behind him.

In his room Connor paced. What the fuck had just happened? He was still too far gone in his anger to think clearly, to wonder just exactly how Edwin had found out, though Connor hadn't actually admitted to his uncle that he and Kate had become lovers.

He glanced at the clock. Ten-thirty. Kate could be hours yet. He sat down in the chair to think. He needed to calm down and think.

Edwin had found out, that was obvious. But how? Connor frowned. He and Kate had always been nearly silent during their lovemaking, difficult though it was. Hell, they hadn't even seen Bet and Edwin, except in passing, in weeks, only when Kate told Bet about her graduation. What the hell...he shook his head, leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

He opened them again and gazed around his room, following the lines of his walls and the two windows. A thought struck him then. He turned on his two lamps, lowered the blinds and closed the curtains. He went outside.

Connor thought perhaps Edwin had seen them through the windows somehow. But though he could tell the lights were on, there was no way to see in, not even one little hole. He went back in, back to his room.

He stood in the center of it and slowly turned a full three hundred and sixty degrees. He looked at his walls again, thinking about what they bordered.

Two were outside walls. Another shared a wall with Kate's room and had a closet, the fourth shared the bathroom wall and the door to his room. They'd actually only made love in his room once, that first night. Every night from then on they'd slept in Kate's room, as her bed was larger, and much more comfortable.

Kate's room was long and fairly narrow, compared to Connor's, which was basically square. As he did in his room, he turned on the lights and went outside. Kate only had one window and he could see nothing through it.

Connor did the 360 again, think about Kate's walls and what they bordered. His room, part of the hallway, the outside, and the laundry.

The laundry. Connor's stomach did a slow roll then and a feeling of dread washed over him. He made his way into the laundry, turned on every light in there, then returned to Kate's room and shut the door. He snapped off the light and saw it instantly. A tiny hole in the wall. The light shone through clearly, right at eye level.

Connor turned on the light and found the hole in the shadow of a picture frame. He went into the laundry and found it there easily enough. The hole itself was small on Kate's side, but on the laundry side it was hollowed out to the size of a quarter. It was deliberately made.

Disbelief coursed through Connor, followed swiftly by mind-numbing anger.

"Motherfucker,"he whispered, then roared, "Motherfucker!" And before he could think and stop himself, his fist and entire arm went slamming through the drywall.

"Sorry to call so late, Doug. It's Connor."

Doug rolled over and checked the time. It was near midnight. Something was wrong.

Debra laid a hand on her husband.

"Who is it?" she asked in a sleepy whisper.

"It's Connor, honey. What's wrong, Connor?"

"Bet and Edwin know." Connor's voice trembled slightly. Reality had finally sunk in and he wasn't sure now what to do. So he'd called the only person he could. "We're leaving tomorrow," Connor finished in a rush.

"Wait a second, slow down. Start from the beginning."

So Connor began from the start, when he'd returned home from their house. It didn't take long.

"Jesus Christ, Connor," Doug sighed. He'd gotten up and gone out to the living room so Deb could go back to sleep. Gracie was still getting up once a night to nurse. "Does Kate know?"

"No. I can't stay on the phone long. She could be trying to call me."

"OK. Listen to me. Get your asses out of that house and over here as soon as you can. I think that hole in Kate's wall has been there a while and I'd bet my life that's how your uncle found out."

"It scares me that he wants me to leave and Kate to stay," Connor whispered, suddenly feeling lost and vulnerable. "He can't make her stay, can he?"

"No, he can't, Connor. Just get you and Kate out of there and get over here. I don't care what time it is. And call me back if there's anything."

"OK. I will. We'll be there."

Connor's hand was shaking as he hung up the phone. He'd no sooner put it down and it rang. He nearly jumped out of his skin. He grabbed it.

"Yeah." It came out as nothing more than a croak.

"Connor?" It was Kate. "You sleeping?"

"No, uh, yeah. No. I'm fine. How are you?" He struggled mightily to sound normal.

"I'm OK. Can you come and get me? I've had about enough, I think," she laughed.

"Sure, babe. I'll be there in a minute."

Kate was waiting in the lobby when Connor pulled up. A teacher walked her out, spoke to Connor a moment, then they drove away.

Connor tried to listen and act interested , he really did. But it was no use. He was still so angry he couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. And just as Kate couldn't hide her feelings from her brother, Connor couldn't hide his from his sister.

When they returned home, Kate took him into her arms.

"What's wrong, Connor?" she whispered. "Something's happened."

Connor's response was to kiss her. He lowered his head and touched his lips to hers. It was a sweet, gentle kiss at first, but soon turned hungry and filled with need. He needed her, needed to feel her naked in his arms. He needed to feel himself buried inside of her, her legs wrapped up around his waist. His cock grew hard.

Kate's hands slid up Connor's back and her fingers twined in his hair. She felt the familiar tingling between her thighs and one now bare foot slid up the calf of his denim-clad leg.

Connor's hand slipped under her shirt and he unhooked her bra. With a gentle hand he rubbed where the elastic had restricted her. It felt wonderful to Kate and so sensual. She sighed into his mouth.

He bent and swept her up into his arms. He bypassed her room and went on to his own. He didn't want to explain the hole in her wall just yet.

He slammed his door with his foot, not caring how much noise he made. Kate did.

"Connor! Quiet!"

"Hush, Kate. It doesn't matter now."

"What-"

Connor covered her mouth with his own to silence her. He laid her on his bed, their lips still locked together.

He broke the kiss and drew her shirt up over her head, taking her bra with it. Her jeans and panties came next. Connor wasted no time shedding his own clothes, then moved to straddle her hips.

Kate looked up at her brother and wondered at the dark, serious look he wore. She knew something was wrong, yet decided not to question him further. He'd tell her when he was ready. He always did.

Connor reached down and trailed both hands down her body, starting with her shoulders. Over her lovely breasts, he watched as the nipples hardened and stood out prominently. His hands continued down her ribs to her belly, and he watched, momentarily fascinated witht he way her stomach muscles contracted involuntarily. He looked back up at her.

"I love you, Kate."

"I love you, too, Connor."

He moved between her legs and surged into her. Never had he felt such overwhelming need. It was more than physical; it was mental, emotional. He needed to possess her completely.

Kate cried out at his sudden invasion. It more surprised her than hurt her. She wrapped her legs high up around his waist to take him in as far as she could. She squeezed him tight.

"Kate," he panted. "Oh God, Kate, you feel so good." He slammed into her again and again. So lost was he in his own need for her that he had no knowledge of whether or not he was hurting her. He took what he wanted, and she gave it willingly, submitting to him completely.

"Baby, oh sweetheart, I'm gonna come. Kate!" He shouted her name and poured his seed into her. Until that moment the thought of protection had been the furthest thing from his mind. Now he realized what he'd done and found he didn't even care. He'd deal with whatever happened. His arms gave out and he collapsed on top of his sister.

Kate held Connor tightly in her arms, his full weight pressing her small form into the mattress. She whispered soft, sweet words in his ear.

Slowly, Connor roused himself back to reality. He raised his head off Kate's shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"You came back to me," she smiled. "I was worried."

"Katie, I'm sorry," he apologized. "Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to, I just needed-" Oh God, if he'd hurt her! He looked down at her miserably.

"Hurt me? No, you didn't hurt me. You were amazing!"

He sighed and pulled himself up. He stared at the girl, no, the woman, he'd known her entire life. Never had he lied to her, nor held anything back.

"Kate, something's happened."

Kate sat up next to him.

"What?"

Connor raked a hand through his hair and turned his face heavenward.

"Sweetheart, Bet and Edwin found out about us."

Kate's eyes grew wide as saucers. She tried to scramble away from him, as if putting distance between them wouldn't make it true. He caught her around her waist and hauled her back to him.

"How, Connor?" Kate asked quietly from his arms.

So Connor told her everything, down to the finest detail. He left nothing out, not even Doug's suspicion that Edwin had made the hole a long while ago.

Kate felt like she was going to vomit. The bile rose in her throat and she began to gag, but managed to hold it down.

Then she got angry. Furious, enraged, she wanted to scream, smash things. Destroy.

"I'm going to fucking kill him, Connor!" Kate jumped off the bed and made for the door, and in that instant, Connor was certain she intended to do just that.

"Baby, you can't." Connor caught her and she fought him, hard. She struggled in his arms, she tried to kick and his him, but it was no use. Kate was no match for his strength and eventually she wore herself out. Finally, she surrendured. Connor lifted her in his arms and held her close, feeling her go limp and the fight went out of her.

Kate gazed up at him with tired eyes, yet managed a small smile for him.

"I still want to kill him, Connor."

"I know, babe. I do, too. I'm pissed as hell, but we have to get past it, OK?"

"So what now?"

"We're getting out of here."

"And go where?"

"Doug and Deb's for now. Then we'll see. Maine, more than likely. C'mon, let's go get your stuff packed. Then we'll do mine."

Connor didn't let Kate out of his sight for a second while they packed. He knew there really was no danger, yet he was uneasy, never the less. He didn't think his uncle would challenge him, as Kate was, after all, now over 18.

It didn't take them long, an hour at most. By three a.m. they were done. Exhausted, but done.

"That's it, I guess." Kate sighed and looked over at Connor. He was flexing his right hand and she saw him grimace in pain. She'd been stunned to see what he'd done to her wall. "You OK?" She frowned and went over to him. "Let me see that."

"I'm fine, Kate," he insisted and tried to walk away, but Kate grabbed his hand. "OW! Goddammit Kate!" He jerked his hand away.

"Obviously you're fine. Let me see it!" she snapped. They were both on edge. Gently she took his hand and turned it over. "Oh Connor. Jesus."

His knuckles were a raw mess and swollen to three times their normal size.

"Can you move it?" Kate was worried he'd broken his hand.

"Yeah, it hurts alot, but I can. I'm OK, really." He bent and kissed her mouth. "Stop worrying, babe. Let's get out of here."

They left their keys on Connor's dresser. Kate went to her room and took one last look around, trying to avoid looking at the hole. She couldn't help it and a shudder of revulsion washed through her. She tried not to think of the countless times she'd been naked in her room, the times she'd masturbated on top of her bed. How many times had he watched her and Connor? It occurred to Kate then it had likely been Edwin that had awakened her on the first night Connor had slept in there. She shook her head, snapped off the light for the final time and went to her brother.

"Get the Charger done, Doug. When we come back I want to be able to take her for a spin."

"Will do, Connor, though working on her isn't going to be the same without you."

Connor nodded, but said nothing. What else could he say?

"I'll send you the money when I sell Kate's car, too. Sure you don't want to take it with you?"

"Naw. It would never make it," Connor said in an undertone. Kate loved her car, and was very protective of it. She always got irate with Connor when he berated it.

"I heard that!"

The four of them laughed, Doug, Deb, Kate, and Connor. It was time for goodbyes, hard as it was, at least for a while.

Kate cradled Gracie in her arms one last time, then passed her to Connor, who took her awkwardly. He kissed the top of her sweet head, then handed her back to Deb.

"Thank you, both of you. For everything." Connor spoke as best he could, and from his heart. He put his arms around his best friend and they held each other a moment, then Connor turned to Deb as Doug picked Kate up off the ground in a huge bear hug.

The sun was low in the sky as Connor accelerated the jeep down the onramp to the interstate. He dialed it up to 70 and took Kate's hand in his own. He stole a glance at her face and smiled as she turned to him.

"I love you, Connor."

"Love you, too, Kate."

chargergirl
chargergirl
983 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
Burcham8Burcham87 months ago

Again, 5 stars…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like this story is somewhat unfinished, but it's been over a decade so like Rancher46 said, it's up to us as the readers to imagine how it all ended

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. I wish that I could give it the excellent rating that it deserves.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well another great brother and sister love story that the end was ok but since it has been years since it was written it will be up to the readers imagination to finish this tale.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Kate And Connor Ch. 03:" - Most every accolade and praise imaginable I've given in all my comments for each separate chapter. All I'll say now is that every comment I've made can be emphasized at least times ten (10). You are welcome to continue with your great writing skills; you'll get no arguments from any reader's comments here on Literotica.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Dave and Alicia Ch. 01 Dave fights his feelings for his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01 Elizabeth turns to her brother for help.in Incest/Taboo
Worth It Connor falls in love with his sister over the holidays.in Incest/Taboo
Sleeping with Ellie Siblings have to deal with their feelings, and their family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories