Kate and Jake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake smiled from ear to ear, and said, "Thanks, Mum. Are you really sure?... or have I emotionally blackmailed you into a corner where you feel you can't say no?"

"No, love, you've not manoeuvred me into doing something I don't want to do. If you were just a randy young man who wanted to get his rocks off while waiting for a teenage girlfriend to come along, I would definitely say no, and also be offended. As it is, you do have a problem; I can help; and I am more than willing to do so... happily."

"You're the best mother in the world. I won't take advantage of the situation to step out of line, or make you feel uncomfortable. You are still my mum, and I will always respect you as such. I promise you that," he said.

"Thanks, Jake, but on that note, we've always worked together in solving each others challenges in life, so let this be no different. We've both admitted to fantasies involving each other, so while this is essentially an educational and therapeutic project, let's work on it in a relaxed way, with that peace, love, and harmony that we have always enjoyed; have a few laughs along the way -- and if something feels nice, let's enjoy it, and feel free to say so. Let's not be too stuffy or mechanical about it."

---------- oOo ----------

12