All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 02'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry Chapter 2 was a long time in the coming ...

Unfortunately, chapter 2 was rejected because, as an Australian, I used a UK English style guide and the positioning of some of the commas did not conform to this site's publishing guide lines. I re-edited the chapter and resubmitted it, but, as it was now at the end of the queue, it took a while to appear here. I originally submitted it on the same day as chapter 1. However, while waiting I have written chapters 3-6 and they are either in the 'Pending' queue or with my volunteer editor, Tigersman. Hopefully, the rest of the story should appear chapter by chapter within a reasonable time frame.

Thank you for all your feedback, either here in comments, or by email. I would be particularly interested in feedback from female readers and authors and would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to drop me a line.

Many thanks, James Marin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Up, up and away !!!

Chapter one did drag, but two flew too quickly. What's the line about some of the people....anyhow, with this solid base I am looking forward to your additional chapters.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
moving along nicely...

Yes indeed, this hot mum-son love fest is now starting to heat up even more! I love the way Kate is helping Jake along so well, but I have a feeling that as his confidence grows he will really use his teen fitness to show his mum how much he loves her and what he can do... (thanks for another update James, you seem to be a very prolific author, and I hope the horny mums who are following the story will give you their feedback :)) It's good to know that there are a few more chapters yet to come to see what K and J get up to!

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Hot Hot story

I think mom and son are gong to give us a very graphic learning experience. I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is the future for mom an son H&W+B=3

Pleaser write another hot chapter. My girlfriend an I fucked our brains with this story. She is sitting on my lap wanting tetras it again since it's baby making timeof the month. She wants to make love all afternoon long to ensure we make a baby. She has her own way of insuring my seed fertilizes her egg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a fabulous continuation

I love how Jake and his mother first have a nice friendly conversation about the kid's penis. A kind of foreplay. How many boys do you think would be over the moon chatting with their mom in detail about their penis. A mother conversing with her son about that meaty appendage he's got between his legs. How when it's soft it just hangs down over his balls. When it gets half-hard it starts jumping around in his pants. And when the boy springs a hard on it's big and proud and ready for serious action. "Holy shit, my mom's so fucking interested in my cock!" But Jake's mother Kate's interested in much more than just admiring her boy's fine fat cock. She gives him the go-ahead, and "he lined his cock up with her slit, found her vaginal opening, and then thrust all the way into her. Even in the heat of the moment it occurred to him that she felt different from Cassie; not so tight and dryish, but hot, luscious, wet, and wonderful." Welcome to your own mother's mommy-hole, Jake my lad, the same truly wonderful hairy hole you came out of 18 years ago. You're discovering what some lucky sons--we'll never know how many--are finding out every day. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Go ahead, kid, blow your balls up inside her, shoot her a great big twatful. Your mommy craves your sperm, and you know what? Up your mommy's ever-loving twat is where your sperm belongs.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great story

Love your work. Hopefully we will see more of Kate and Jake?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Love the series especially how you paint a picture for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a very good story. Although It is erotic fantasy literature, it depicts so many true, real life facts and situations. Since I have no problem with mutually agreeable incest, this story demonstrates how many real life adverse sexual problems and situations could be avoided or prevented it a parent and mature offspring could share knowledge gained by experience without shame or embarrassment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous