All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 06'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Somewhat stilted

in dialogue, but good overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a happy ending

Thanks James, your hot story was rounded off very well, I'm sorry that we won't be reading more about K and J....or will we? Maybe an update in a while, as their relationship develops further?...who knows ....they might even try some kinky fun...boys will be boys ...lol

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great job James

Awesome story, love the direction it has taken. Will they commit to a future together exclusively?

JamesMarinJamesMarinover 8 years agoAuthor
To boaman007

You asked: " Will they commit to a future together exclusively?"

No. They have committed to a future together as mother and son; as lovers; and now (in chapter 8) as members of the BDSM lifestyle, but not to an 'exclusive' relationship, or one that changes their basic mother-son status. The beauty of an incestuous relationship is just that - it's an 'inclusive' relationship - one in which jealousies do not exist; one that is strong because of a familial understanding and knowledge of each other that unrelated couples do not have; a relationship that can be as strong and fulfilling in years to come as it is at the time of consummation; one that can include spouses, boyfriends, and girlfriends; and even one that can survive separation for periods of time, or be a stop-start affair that suffers no detriment to its intensity as a result. I have experienced this, not with my mother, heaven forbid, but with a close relative, and it is truly amazing, perfect, and something that entertains no negatives like ordinary partnerships do - it's all positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks James!

phew! There was I thinking that this was the end of this wonderful tale, but no...you mention Ch08, so Ch07 must be on the way...seems like some really hot events are in the pipeline...such good news! Well done James :)

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Thanks James

Great insight into your thought process. I love your analysis of the incestuous relationship and look forward to this chapter. By the way I love your attention to details, well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

A love story in the truest sense of the word. The exposing of the mental and emotional compositions of the mother and son was beautiful. For the mother to tell her son/lover of her many desires, needs, wants and sexual foibles was amazing. For the son to finally realize and accept that his mother is many faceted human being showed his maturity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous