All Comments on 'Kate and Jake Ch. 07'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How come?

Why hasn't there been an arrogant, semi-literate North American complaining about the misspelling of the word for orgasm as 'come' instead of 'cum' and telling us how 'mum' means to keep quiet and has nothing to do with being a short version of mother? Perhaps the message that North America speech is not the International English language that some of them think it is, is getting through. Or threw as many of them write!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Love this series of stories

Fiction or not. It's a great expression of love and discovery.

Spelling and grammar are subjects porn writers know about but should not focus great energy on. If English lit majors are reading this stuff and picking apart stories for grammar, spelling and format. Find another hobby.

jaccorjaccoralmost 9 years ago
Storyline conquers all.

A great story, well told, transcends the little problems of grammar and spelling. Comment from a north American.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so steamy...

Thanks James, for a wonderfully detailed description as K and J really make use of their fitness to satisfy each other. Jake has sure cum a long way in such a short time thanks to his lovely mum!

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Spelling and punctuation

Thanks to all of you who defended my grammar and spelling. I am Australian and do, indeed, speak and write in UK English, with the occasional Australian idiom thrown in. Unless I have made an error which my editor has not picked up, I think if you consult the Oxford University (that's in England) Style Guide, and Australian university and newspaper writers' guides, you will find that my spelling and punctuation are correct.

Also, if you consult the Literotica Volunteer Editors guide to writers you will find that 'come' is a verb, and 'cum' is a noun e.g. He cried out, "I'm coming! ... and sprayed her face with copious amounts of cum."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great series on a perfect relationship

between a mother and son, that it. It's fascinating to see how Jake's grown in the course of his adventures up his mother Kate's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. He's an 18 year old kid, but this chapter shows he's wise beyond his years. He lays down the law to his mom, in no uncertain terms. "When we're lovers then you are, by nature, submissive in the bedroom – not a doormat, but someone who enjoys her lover taking control, and calling the shots." Despite what latent or not so latent dyke feminists keep whining about, Jake's reaffirmed the eternal roles of male and female. He is definitely in charge--after all, he's the one with the penis. And his mother, like all sensible females, acknowledges her big strong son's mastery. I love how Kate shows her submission, even slurping her kid's tight boyish butthole. And Jake rewards his mother--and himself--by pounding her cunt to pieces (no vanilla sex this time) and shooting mom full of one of his megadoses of creamy semen. Another five stars, JM, and thank you.

p.s. Why oh why is the reader who wrote "how come" trying to restart the idiotic feud on mom vs. mum? It's always had a simple solution. Let British boys go fuck their mum and American boys go fuck their mom. Then they'll all be happy as clams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please continue this series for awhile there are many aspects and activities they can participate in with each other.

ProneBoneAnalystProneBoneAnalystover 7 years ago
PRONE BONE: THE BEST SEX POSITION EVER!

I gave this all 5-stars simply for being one of the few posts on Literotica to both explicitly mention Prone Bone (aka lazy doggy-style, jockey-style, flatiron, and sometimes just "rear-entry") and then depicts it happening! Thank you! Hope to see more posts featuring prone bone and even anal sex during prone bone!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The son will make a masterful dom. Likewise, his mother a very satisfying submissive. Finally, the fact they willingly and easily turn on and off the d/s relationship is healthy. The fact that the son wanted his mother to return to her normal role was perfect. Every chapter has been rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so lame it's unbelievable. The clinical language kills the whole story. It's like a children's book version of BDSM. Skip the stupid descriptions and just have the characters interact! Damn this is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not like this chapter hate it when there's domination of a loving mother you just ruined the whole story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous