Kate & Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk and you had better pray for your soul and mine nothing happens to Gina."

When the scum started repeating himself, Jim banged the manager's head on the desk, and left him unconscious on the floor, taking his evidence with him.

It was a half hour ride to the Embassy in the congested Paris traffic. Jim intended to cut that time in half, and obeying the speed limit wasn't an option.

Jim was within one mile from the Embassy, driving the narrow streets to see flashing lights behind him. Jim wished he was in his Ford F-150 pickup truck with its big V-8 instead of the cramped putt-putt sardine can he was driving, thinking, 'oh well, here goes nothing.'

He ignored the lights and sirens, going around a barrier in the street they set for him to drive on the side walk. He damaged several store fronts and little sidewalk stands as he drove through with his horn blaring in warning. He was on and off the street, steam coming from underneath the hood, picking up several more police cars joining the pursuit.

Jim was within 100 yards of the embassy when the overheated engine seized. He abandoned the vehicle and ran.

Jim was at the gate when the Gardien de la paix were upon him.

He managed to throw the incriminating saifani janbiya over the fence before they grabbed him. Jim had a death grip on the bars of the gate as they beat him with their truncheons while trying to pry him loose.

Jim gave his message and instructions to the Marine Guards as the truncheons rained on him. When he finished, Jim let go to surrender.

After he was on the ground and handcuffed, Jim was searched. Everything was removed from his pockets before they helped him to his feet.

A familiar man got out of a police vehicle and started to walk towards him.

Jim knew the man; he was the aloof Officer de la paix. Lieutenant La Blanche was the Inspector who refused to investigate the case.

One of the French Police Officers, who searched Jim, the Gardien de la paix (keepers of peace) glanced at Jim with a worried look on his face.

He attempted to intercept his superior to show him Jim's Identification Papers from the American Embassy, only to be summarily dismissed with a wave of a hand as La Blanche walked past him.

The aloof Officer de la paix got right into Jim's face, "Defiant to the last are we, you lawless American Cowboy. I will personally see to it that you spend many years in one of our most hospitable French prisons.

"You are nothing here, Mr. Brady," La Blanche then spit into Jims face.

Jim smiled and replied with his best John Wayne, "Fill your hand you son-of-a-bitch," Jim then smashed his head into La Blanche's face, breaking his second nose of the day.

******************************

Jim's uncle had him released several hours later from French Custody. They drove to the American Embassy were Jim was examined by Medical staff. From there, Jim was taken by helicopter to a military base for a more thorough medical examination. Jim was then escorted under Marine Guard and placed on a Military transport under guard back to the States.

Jim's Uncle Bob's Superiors contacted the French Ministry of the Interior demanding a full investigation. They balked until the recording transmitted by the satellite telephone was played back to them.

The hotel manager disappeared that day. He is believed to be living in Yemen. While awaiting sentencing, the disgraced La Blanche was found, hanging lifeless in his cell

The Saudi's offered no comment, and when pressed claimed the incident a hoax and an insult to the Royal Family.

The politicians on the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee in conjunction with Cabinet Members of the President strongly advised they drop it and pursue no further.

Robert was proud of his nephew. Jim was the only Brady of his generation not to serve in the Military. Nevertheless, Jim was a Brady through and through and his courage was never in doubt.

He grieved for the loss of Gina La Salle; for Gina herself and for his nephew. Gina was the perfect woman for Jim, and Robert had been looking forward to being a great-uncle.

Robert remembered the days when his country was energy independent. A time before greedy politicians and special interests cut sweetheart deals for foreign oil.

The Russians still know what to do. They would grab a Saudi Prince and hold him for ransom. They would send the Royal Family one finger at a time until their citizen was released; in other words adapt a Seventh Century solution to a Seventh Century mindset.

The most important thing was his god son was safe. In Uncle Bob's mind, family is everything. Being a practical man Robert knew nothing further could be done about Gina, for now.

Robert has valuable contacts. He would find out eventually through unofficial channels the status of Gina La Salle. If she were alive, he would wait, and it might take years; if not, Robert would call in a big favor. It would be done covertly and without fanfare.

The time came, and the sanction was carried out. Robert met with Ivan in a park.

Robert was given an envelope. Inside was a photo of the severed testicles and two thumbs. Also inside was a gold ring with the Royal seal.

******************************

Jim carried Kate into the house and put her on the sofa across from his leather chair.

"Do you need anything, Kate?"

"No, I'm fine but we need to talk."

OK, but first I have to fix the door. Call me if you need anything."

Jim made a temporary repair on the door and brought in the contents of the chest to find Kate sitting in his leather chair.

Smiling, he shrugged his shoulders and put the albums in the bookcase before turning to her.

"I'll make room for you," Kate said, sliding onto the arm of the chair for Jim to sit down, and after he did Katherine snuggled up next to him and Jim put his arms around her, sighing contently.

"This is cozy, Kate. What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about us."

"Wouldn't that be redundant?" Jim asked teasingly while taking her hair out of the ponytail and dropping the elastic tie onto the floor. "I think we have already established us. What more is there to say?"

Annoyed, Kate tried to sit up but Jim held her easily in place as she struggled. Defeated, Katherine sighed and snuggled closer.

"Can you ever love me like you loved her?"

"I would certainly like to try, Katherine," he answered, pushing Kate's hair behind her ear and caressing her face, "I have seen many a moonlight glimmer of your woman's heart these past months, but last night it shone as bright as your red hair in the morning sun."

"Jim."

"Yes, Katherine."

"I'm still going to call them as I see them."

"I know. You are a feisty little lady and that is part of your charm."

"Then I may speak my mind?"

"You may do so at the risk of your tight little ass being spanked when you wander beyond the boundary of civility."

"Do you know what I think about that, Jim?"

"Tell me but hurry up, I'm hungry."

"You want me to cook for you?" Kate asked, sitting up to face him, and then giving Jim's ear a tug and a pinch.

"We Trolls have insatiable appetites for fair young maidens. When fair young maidens aren't available, feisty red heads will suffice. I'm always hungry for your luscious kisses, Katherine."

Jim took Kate's face in his hands and kissed her lips.

"And you are my charming and thoughtful troll," Kate said, taking Jim's face in her little hands, and kissing his mouth, long and deep.

Kate ran her hands over Jim's bristly head, "handsome is as handsome does, sweetheart."

"Am I your sweetheart now, Katherine?"

"I would like you to be."

"And so I shall, forever."

"Can we negotiate the spanking part?"

"No, but I am giving you complete latitude in the matter."

"That doesn't make sense. "

"It makes perfect sense. You have latitude to behave or not to behave. It's your choice."

"You are impossible, Jim Brady."

"And you are beautiful, Katherine Mavis Ryan."

"Does this mean we will be sleeping together, Jim?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Kate."

"I want to suck on your cock, and then I want you to make love to me, Petruchio."

Jim carried Kate upstairs to his bedroom and put her gently in the bedside chair being careful of her bruised foot. He turned back the cotton blanket to uncover fresh clean sheets for Kate to be on the bed next to him.

"Just a minute, Katherine," Jim said leaving and returning with her hairbrush, "Let me brush your hair. You are a little disheveled from your fall and trip to the emergency room. You are always as neat as a pin."

"Well, I know someone who never has problems with messy hair," Kate replied, running here hands over Jim's bristly head and kissing his lips.

"Do you actually pay someone to do that for you?" Kate asked turning so Jim could start brushing.

"Yes, my barber," he replied, starting to brush Kate's red hair.

"Fire him!"

"Fire Mandy, why would I do that?"

"Because I'm taking over; all you have to do is buy a good set of electric clippers."

"Yes ma'am. "

"This feels good sweetheart. Obviously you have done this before. What other surprises do you have for me?"

"Do you want me to braid it?"

"What kind of braid?"

"Just about any braid, or I can put it up for you."

"Did Gina teach you those things?"

"Yes, Gina and my sisters, but Gina is in the past. I only have eyes for you, Katherine."

"Braid it any way you like, then."

Jim completed a French braid in Kate's hair. She stood up to look, admiring herself in the dresser mirror, "you really did a nice job, Jim"

"Your hair is soft and thick, Katherine, perfect for any type of braid. I'm looking forward to seeing your braid much longer."

"And I am looking forward to my big, strong sweetheart. Will you help me undress?"

"I could spend the rest of my life kissing your delectable lips," Jim said standing as he helped Kate out of her panties, bra and dress, kissing her and sighing contentedly while gazing at her in wonder while thinking,

'Kate has an exquisitely trim figure but rounded and curvaceous in all the right places She feels so warm and yielding in my arms. I'm a lucky man to have her.'

"It's my turn, Petruchio," Kate said, unbuttoning Jim's top shirt button and working her way down. Kate had never seen Jim in his under pants let alone completely naked. She wondered how her gentle troll was hung.

When Kate finally reached his underpants, Jim's hard cock was straining against the fabric. It sprung to attention when she pulled them down.

'My god!' Kate thought, 'where the good Lord took away from Jim in the handsome department is more than made up for in another; Jim is well hung,' Kate laughed to herself thinking what a little cocktail wiener the ex has in comparison.

Jim was only the second man she had ever been with; nevertheless the difference in the family jewels was obvious.

"Jim."

"Yes, Katherine."

"Promise you won't laugh."

"Your ex-husband was your first and only one, wasn't he?" Jim, stated while putting his arm around Kate's trim waist.

"How can you possibly know that?"

"I didn't, you just told me, that, and I guessed from the look in your green eyes. Let me smell you," he said nuzzling her neck, "We trolls can also tell these things from our sense of smell alone."

"You are impossible, Jim Brady," Kate said pushing Jim down on his back onto the bed, "but I'm full of surprises too you know"

Jim rolled over on his side and Kate did the same while sliding down to get comfortable to suck on his cock.

Kate started licking the tip of Jim's hard cock, teasingly while Jim stroked her braid. Jim's cock was longer and thicker then she was used to, but Jim tasted wonderful. Jim was all man, a mass of corded muscle, and Kate was thinking, 'Petruchio is all mine.'

Kate was stroking her pussy with a free hand as she licked and sucked on his hard pulsating cock... teasing him, probing and testing with her tongue and lips as Jim took her hair out of the braid, as she knew he would.

Kate almost brought both of them to orgasm several times, but backed off playing with her dripping wet pussy. She stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making him gasp in surprise.

Jim was putty in her hands as Kate sucked on his balls and playfully nibbled them, feeling him shudder.

Jim's hands were buried in Kate's hair as she took his cock deeper in her mouth, licking and sucking ravenously and savoring every inch of it, all wet and sloppy. Kate realized she would never be able to take all of his cock in her mouth.

Kate imagined what his cock would feel like in her cunt when he fucked her; she wanted Jim's cock in buried in her cunt up to his balls. Kate wanted Jim to take her like a woman and fuck her hard.

Even when they were contentious neighbors and fighting, Kate wondered how it would be like to fuck that feral bruin of a man, that totally hardheaded and unreasonable man, Jim Brady.

Kate could sense Jim's impatience....good, she had teased and titillated him long enough, it was time to get down to business, she wanted to orgasm as well.

Jim's orgasm was an onslaught testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted Kate's mouth and tongue, followed a torrent of his thick rich semen flooding her mouth for Kate to swallow greedily as her orgasm burned through her....it was marvelous sexual rapture and so long in coming.

Kate sat up and Jim rolled over on his back putting his arms above his head and stretching. Kate lay on top of him, rubbing Jim's head and kissing his mouth.

"What a little tease you are, Katherine. Where in the world did you learn to do it like that?"

"I told you I was full of surprises, Petruchio."

"And so you are, Katherine."

"This meeting is called to order."

"What meeting?"

"You are out of order, Petruchio."

"What are you talking about?"

"The Chairwoman doesn't recognize the gentle troll with the big cock."

"The Chairwoman? Oh, I get it. This is a setup."

"First order of business, no more female barbers except for me," Kate declared, sliding down slightly to lay her head on his chest, "Second order of business; no other women".

Jim pushed Kate's hair to one side and caressed her face, "Yes, Madam Chairwoman."

"Good, do I hear discussion...no discussion, and since we have a quorum do I hear a motion....we have a motion....do I hear a second....we have a second...a show of hands....motion passed.

Do I hear a motion to close the meeting....I do hear a motion, do I hear a second.... I hear a second....show of hands.....unanimous.

The meeting is officially closed. Let's get dressed to buy the electric clippers. You must be hungry."

"What makes you think I'm hungry?"

"You are always hungry, and I am in no condition to cook."

"Good point. I suppose you want to have dinner out?"

"Yes, thank you for asking, sweetheart."

"As if I had a choice."

"Of course you don't. You're the one who made me your surrogate wife."

"What about your foot?"

"If I keep pressure off of my heel it will be fine."

"You're impossible, Kate."

******************************

Katherine selected the most expensive professional grade electric hair clippers from the Barber & Beauty Supply outlet.

From there it was off to dinner. They went to a small Greek Restaurant and ate outside on the patio sharing several dishes, including broiled lamb marinated in spices and olive oil, delaying their dessert for later.

They finished their evening by stopping for ice cream sitting outside under the stars on a picnic bench to watch people come and go.

Kate sat close to Jim, hugging and kissing him. Actually Kate was all over Jim. Jim was delighted with the attention, particularly when Kate finished her ice cream cone and sat on his lap.

Kate didn't give a hoot who was watching them. She saw several people she knew who wouldn't give her the time of day after the fire and her subsequent conviction....the hell with them.

Kate was just as delighted to be with Jim and have his strong arms around her waist as he hugged and kissed her back. Kate loved Jim...there was no other word for it and she would surprise him again when they got home.

'And it's funny,' Kate thought to herself, 'I never thought of or even considered the ex-asshole as my man. He never gave himself to me the way Jim does.'

When they got home, Kate took Jim's hand and they went right to the bathroom off of her room.

For the second time that day, they slowly undressed while kissing and caressing each other all over.

Kate took her time with the clippers, leaning over often to rub Jim with her breasts while kissing Jim's lips as she ran the clippers over Jim's head.

Kate's ex-husband, Thomas, would never allow anything like this. The asshole was into fifty dollar haircuts and was a prude unless it gave him pleasure.

When Kate finished Jim's head was clipped down to 1/32 of an inch or 1mm; Kate was smiling because his bristles felt wonderful as she ran her hands over Jim's head.

"Does your ex- barber ever cut your hair like I just did?"

"No, ma'am."

Would you like a shave?"

"You want to shave my head," he asked, grinning.

"No, of course not, I meant your face. I love the contrast of clean shaven when you nuzzle my face while I rub your bristly head. I hate seeing a balding man with long hair on the sides, and especially with a ridiculous comb-over.

You are most sensible for keeping it this way, sweetheart."

"Any other critiques, Katherine?"

"Yes, on you bristly is sexy as hell."

"OK, Katherine. I'm game. You really are full of surprises."

"Good, it will be fun. Get into the bathtub and I'll get everything ready."

Kate put a fresh blade in Jim's safety razor and filled up the tub with hot water for him so he could lean back and relax. She washed his face twice and then applied several hot wet hand towels to Jim's beard using water from the sink, changing them before they cooled.

Next Kate whipped up lather in Jim's shaving mug with his boar hair shaving brush and lathered well to help soften his beard and too exfoliate his skin.

Kate shaved him carefully and expertly, lathered and shaved him again, followed by a cold water rinse to close Jim's pores before patting his face with witch hazel.

Jim stood to drain the water from the tub before stepping out and running a hand over his face, "Excellent job, just like everything you do. It's my turn," as he stroked Kate's pussy.

"What do you mean it's my turn?" She asked catching on, "I...no, you...I won't allow it!"

"You will allow it," Jim said picking up the clippers and removing the guard.

"But, I'll look silly," Kate said, covering her pussy and breasts with her hands and arms, thinking, 'Jim is looking at me like he did in my bedroom yesterday morning when he brought me my clothes.

There is no denying him this; I know that look, but will Jim actually hold me down and shave my pussy against my will?

That is what makes him so hot; Jim would do something like that. Do I want Jim too? He can easily do it. He is going to do it no matter what, I just know it ....'

"Katherine, you are anything but a silly woman. I think a shaved pussy to lick will be scrumptious, not to mention sexy as hell."

"Yes, Sir," Kate replied thinking; 'On the other hand, maybe I'll like it. I'll bet trolls have sensuous tongues.' But for all Kate's hesitation she was secretly aroused by that demanding and unyielding look.

Jim put the clippers down, picked Kate up and put her gently on the sink vanity top. Kate spread her legs wide for him to get at her plump pussy. The vibrating clippers added to her arousal as Jim slowly pushed them through Kate's thick curly bush.