All Comments on 'Kate and Son Ch. 01'

by poetposh

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
5*'s

Wow, don't I wish I'd had Kate for a mother! I love the tease of this story line. I can't wait to see where you take this. I hope doing all the things you have already suggested. The thought of Kate having sex with an escort while her son watches is mind blowing to say the least. My only complaint is the grammar you'd be better served by doing a reread before submitting or getting an editor. But honestly that's a small complaint. Can't wait until Ch. 2.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 7 years ago
5*

For a really good story I would give a 4* so you can imagine what I thought of this one.

We need at least one more chapter, or more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Loved this story and wish we had more mom son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a outstanding story, more please!

I love how Kate admires her boy's big hard on pushing up against his fly and goes wild over the possibilities. "I wonder if he is trying not to cum in his pants right now. Oh please cum for me I think. I want to feel your shoulders tense up and you shoot your load in your pants all while he would do his best not to let me know what is happening." Kate is like lots and lots of mothers--they're secretly thrilled by their own son's manly virility. They know that at his age the kid's a nonstop semen producing machine and they devoutly wish he'd just blow his young balls and splatter his big load of semen right in his pants--right in front of his mommy! As this promising series continues, maybe Kate'll find a much better place for her boy to shoot his semen--like up the warm welcoming cunt he came out of. Five stars definitely, gifted author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

More of this, waiting on Earls side too. Great story's both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my Mom...

My Mom would have freaked out...we weren't allowed to even spell the word sex much less talk about it. My wife and her Mother were just the opposite of my Mom. My wife, our daughter and my Mother-in law (or any combination of) enjoy spending time together, naked. They also enjoy watching me masturbate as I watch them do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, but...

Love the story and look forward to the next instalment, but you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great first chapter. I was happy to see " To be continued" at the end'. I am looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh!

Great story-terrible grammar. Please have some one proof read the next chapter.

nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Nice!

I found the story sexy and look forward to more installments. Like others have suggested, maybe consider an editor? Don't let that discourage you though, your imagination and story telling is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You made the first chapter great fun to read, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
I am hard waiting for some action

Please put your fingers in your pussy and let your son lick it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

Maybe things would get rolling if after she pointed to the screen she touched herself in the same spot through her clothes then get him to touch her there too. This could snowball quite fast.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Silly Fun***

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous