Kate and Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers

The categories are in alphabetical order with the first one being anal. Anal I think. If I lower myself just an inch, that dresser shelf is in perfect position as I lean back letting the corner poke my skirt at just the perfect spot. As I lean back the corner pushes against my anus. The sweet feeling of the pressure back there sends a jolt of naughty pleasure through my body as I squeeze my son's shoulders. Oh wow, that feels good. What would he do if he knew I was getting anal right now behind him from his dresser? What a yummy feeling. I'm pretty sure I could climax like this. Losing myself with that thought for a moment, I wake myself and remember where I am. Shot! Better say something.

"Which ones do you like honey?" I ask him without thinking. Oh great! What a stupid thing to come out and ask him. Evidently, I don't ask good questions while being poked in the ass by furniture.

"I ah, I don't know," he manages to say. Something about his voice I notice. There was a bit of desperation. Oh my, could that hard on he is sporting be worse that I thought? Oh my, I wonder if he is trying not to cum in his pants right now. Oh, that is so sweet to think as I move my hands on his shoulders. Oh please cum for me I think. I want to feel your shoulders tense up and you shot your load in your pants all while he would do his best not to let me know what is happening. Maybe going through these categories is just what the doctor ordered.

"Oh come on honey, I want to know," I ask him figuring since I was bold enough to ask, might as well keep after it.

"I ah," he tries to say. Oh honey I think, you are so close to cumming. I want to help him. I want to make it feel good for him. But then scold myself for thinking that and return to just rubbing his shoulders and pretending to not know what is going on. I also lean back again on the dresser pressing the edge against my asshole.

"Anal. Do you like that one?" I say as I yip a bit having timed my leaning back into his dresses just right. I try to hide my yip with a giggle.

"It's good for birth control you know." I point out as I try to negotiate the edge of his dresser against my butt.

"I bet you could find a girl that would let her do that to her," I add as I try to find a piece of furniture to do it to me.

"Mom!" he says. "Girls don't even like me." Oh my poor son I think. You are so wrong.

"Yes they do honey," I tell him in my best, I not trying to fuck your dresser voice. "You're a stud. Be confident!"

"Blowjobs." I read aloud next. "There's another good birth control approach don't you think?" I playfully tell him hoping that he is picturing a girl sucking his dick now. Picturing how good it's going to feel to shot his in her mouth or on her face. And as I switch categories from anal to blowjob, I stand up a bit and switch the dresser from anal to clit. There I think. This dresser was good on my ass, but even better on my clit. Oh yes. That is nice as I squeeze his shoulders and help my balance as I push back.

"That is true," I hear my son say. What was he answering to? Oh yes, birth control question.

"Cream Pie?" is the next one I read aloud. Oh let's have some fun with this one I think.

"Is that when you put whipped cream on a girl?" I ask him wanting to hear him correct me with what it really is. I rock back and forth ever so gently on his dresser. Little did I know when I bought that for him, it would serve my creamy pussy so well.

"Or is it when a girl gets really creamy down there from being turned on all day?" I say almost begging him to ask if girls really get creamy down there? If he asked, maybe I would show him mine. Maybe he would ask to see mine. Maybe I'm going to cum on this dresser thing.

"Like when a girl sits at work all day and daydreams about sex," I tell him as the dresser is really doing well for me. I'm going to cum. I'm so close, "but does not have a boyfriend a home." I work to finish my sentence. Oh my, oh my. I'm going to come right here holding my son's shoulders. "Grrrrrrr" I say and start to pull and push on my son in a trusting motion as I climax against his dresser.

As my climax comes to an end, I quickly wonder what the hell I had just done. What will he think of me? Oh my I am so very sick. Counseling for both of us first thing tomorrow. Should I tell him I'm sorry now? Should I just drop my skirt and ask if he wants to stand where his dresser is now?

"I think that is when a guy cums inside a woman." my son says to break the silence. What, oh? He was answering the question I had last asked right before I cam? Could he not have noticed I came? Thinking back on what I said and how I said it, I guess he might have thought I was just on a rant for not having a boyfriend? Oh wow, my son really needs to start paying attention more.

"Oh, I guess that would make sense," I tell him slowly. "Please erase from your memories that part about a creamy vagina then." Of course, I know by asking him to do this, the opposite will occur.

"Double Penetration?" I read to him. "Is that like a 3-way?" I ask innocently and wait for his response while I enjoy the tingle in my clit.

"No mom. Ah, it's when one guy is in a girls vagina and the other in the, ah, other pink meat," he tells me. I can tell he is gaining more confidence. You go son I think. I wonder if he wonders if I've ever done that before? Maybe it's best if I play like I've never even heard of such a thing.

"Get out!" I say surprised. "Wolf!. How is that even possible?" I ask while starting to squeeze his shoulders again. Not waiting for an answer, I move on.

"Hand Jobs," I read to him. "Well, no mystery there"

"FF? What is FF?" I say and play like I don't know.

"Stands for Female Female," he tells me.

"Of course," I say back wondering how often he thinks of two girls together. Wondering if I had asked that escort over, would he have wanted to watch me make out with her?

"Watching two girls make out turn you on honey?" I ask him playfully and kiss him on the check innocently. He looks so cute sitting there trying to not cum in his pants.

"I guess a little," he says with a little nervous laugh. Oh, he admits it. I think he might be so turned on now it is pushing him past his shyness a bit.

"FFM? That's two girls and a guy?" I ask.

He nods yes. I can tell he does like the thought of the the FFM. He has probably pictured it a hundred times or more with him being the M of the equation. That hard on is probably now about ready to burst.

"Oh, I bet that turns you on even more," I tell him playfully with a mock sensual tone in my voice. Thinking I need to loosen him up a bit I reach below his armpits and give him a quick tickle. This causes him to squirm and hold his arms tight to try to prevent my probing hands.

"Are you saying you seat two, comfortably?" I ask him as a joke. I so know the answer. I very sure he could seat me and a friend comfortable. I just wonder where he would want me the most. On his cock, or on his face?

"Hmmm, where would they sit?" I ask. I want to hear him say one on his cock and one on his face. I need to hear it.

"Tell me, tell me." I start to chant a bit. Oh, he likes this. His eyes roll back into his head a bit. He is either going to have to stand up and run to the bathroom or cum right there where he sits. 50-50 on which one he chooses. Perhaps I can help paint a mental picture for him to quicken his choice.

"I guess one would sit on you lap so you could pleasure her that way," I say as I reach to tickle him some more.

"But where would the other site? I ask. He is speechless. He knows the answer. He is so thinking of the answer.

"Am I confused, honey? Tell me where she would sit?" I ask as I stop tickling him and get ready for my next move.

"Oh!" I pretend to have figured out a place for the second girl to sit. He closes his eyes.

"If you are laying on you back, she could sit on your face!" I suggest. His lips open and press together quickly. Ok, he is going to cum in his pants right here right now! I put my hands on the side of his face. A bit like the checks of a girl feels when they sit on your face. Even though he has never had a girl do this for him (to him), my guess he can imagine enough to anticipate this part.

"Let's see, I guess her checks would go a bit like this" as I press them down a bit on each side of my face. With my hands over his eyes, I have no fear of getting caught staring at his hard cock under his pants. I see both of his hand twitch. If he is not cumming now, he will be in seconds.

"Oh, that wouldn't work honey. That would not work because her vagina would be right on your mouth and nose. In fact, your nose would be in her vagina." I tell him and there it is. He is going to cum. He bucks up a bit back and forth with his hips. My son is cumming while I hold his face! Oh cum honey, cum! I want to yell that out to him but don't dare. At this point, it's best just to cum and pretend the other did not notice it. So instead of shouting encouragement, I decide to add more raw detail to help.

"That would get her juices all over your mouth and face honey," I add in a sexy voice. Oh, he is trying so hard to hide his climax from me. As his little bucking motions stop, I can feel the tension leave his body.

"But on the other hand, maybe you might like that?" I asked not expected a reply. I give him a few moment to regain his composure.

"Are you ok honey?" she ask to break the silence.

"Ah, yes," he says in his best nothing happened voice. Clearly, he wants to hide this from me and I'll respect his wishes. I return my attention to the screen and let go of his face.

"Fisting?" I say. "Oh, I think I understand. Guess we're talking small hands or stretchy girls." I giggle "Tell me were talking vagina's right?" I keep it innocent knowing the real answer.

"Gang Bang", she says." For when two guys at a time are not enough," I say

"M I L F", I say reading each letter aloud. "Oh! Mother, I Would Like to Fuck. That's probably what your friends from tonight are into." I say with an all knowing laugh. That gets his attention.

"Why would you think that?" hey asks me sounding a bit surprised.

"Oh come on honey. I know when I'm being looked at. Girls have a sense for where a guy's eyes are focused. Let's see. Dennis, Ben, and Scott and boob men as they can not stop looking at mine." I tell him and then reach up and cup my breasts. His eyes go right to my boobs. I wonder if I took them out if he would take them into his mouth and suck while I finger myself. Oh, what a kinky thought.

"John is more of an ass man. And Jimmy tries to look up my skirt every chance he gets." I tell him and await his reaction.

"I'm going to kick their ass!" he says and he sounds angry.

"Oh stop honey," she said. "It's cute and harmless. If they can get a bit of a thrill from me and this body, then so be it." I tell him while I'm thinking oh honey. I could satisfy all 5 of them in less them 5 minutes total without even taking off my panties.

"It's very natural for guys your age to look at women," I tell him trying to ease his mind.

"I'd want to bang me too if I were them. I mean look at this body." I tell him playfully and very much enjoying his gaze.

"You know, I bet I could get all of them to cum in the pants in 60 seconds if I just acknowledged I had breasts and a vagina to them," I tell him as if I were stating a fact that normally goes without saying. Oh wow, why did I say that? I just can't get the idea of a guy cumming in his pants out of my head. Perhaps because had just done that in front of me. Perhaps I'm because I'm starting to feel frustrated that I can't pull down his pants and clean him all up with my mouth. Oh, that mouth of mine. So instead of doing that, I simply hold off and get just a bit more naughty with words.

"Make that 30 seconds if I tell them I have a wet, vagina," I say even surprising myself. Especially the way I say the word wet like I was describing like I had an overly stocked supply of this nectar.

"Ha, and 15 seconds if I tell them I have a wet pussy," I say after thinking of one last point to add saying pussy like it was something to be worshiped. I look at Earl and he is speechless. I wonder if he is shocked or if he might be getting turned on again. Regardless, he looks pretty happy and satisfied. I really don't think I've harmed him in any way and my son and I have an all new type of relationship. Where this will go next over the next days, weeks and months is anyone's guess. But one this is for sure, it will not be boring.

"Here's to me!" I say and raise my glass.

"I'll bring a stopwatch," Earl says after a while. Oh my! Did he just say that? Good! He is playing along. Should I point out that you can work those with one hand and really go over the top? No, I think, not just yet.

"You're funny," is all I can say playing out what that scene might look like in my head. I then return to the screen.

"Peeing?" I read aloud. "Oh, you guys like watching girls pee?" I reach over to tickle him again figuring we might as well end the category read with that one. We still had squirting and watersports to go, but they all seem related and didn't really think Earl would show interest.

I look over to Earl and what oh my! He is turning red. Why? We have gone over Anal, fisting, MILFing and talking about how I could get his friends to cum in their pants, he secretly has cum pooling up in his pants now from me describing a girl sitting on his face, and yet this makes him blush!

"Oh honey, you're blushing!" I ask. If you like to watch girls pee its ok honey I'm thinking.

"No, I'm not!" he protests the blush but makes not comment on the peeing.

"Oh yes, you are!" I tell him adding a giggle to ease what every embarrassment he is feeling. "Out of all these categories, this is the one that is making you blush?" Poor Earl. If he really likes this, he is never going to experience it in real life if he can't ask for it like a man.

"I think we really need to talk more about this one honey," I tell him as I collect my wine glass from his desk. For a half second, I think about joking with him by asking if he would like to see me pee in this glass. But then I come back to reality as Earl protests.

"No we don't!" he says trying not to smile.

"Oh, I think we do," I tell him with a smile as I start to leave his room. I don't want to leave his room, but I really need to leave the room. I really pushed my luck tonight with him. Now, let's see if comes back for more after having some cool off time.

"I think we have a lot to talk about," I add as I get to his door. Wow, a lot had happened since I walked into his room just a bit ago that now feels like an hour ago. But now, it's time to say goodnight. I pause at the door and collection some quick thoughts.

"Honey," I say slowly as I turn back around to face him. Oh my, as I turn to face him, I caught him a bit by surprise as he was looking at my ass. Oh, what I would give to know what he was really thinking. Not just what he would confess to thinking. Oh well, back to what I want to tell him.

"I hope if you learned anything tonight, it's that you can trust me and come to me with any question." I start off.

"And I do mean any. Anal, fisting, fucking, peeing, squirting, you name it. I know I'm talking raw right now but I want you to hear me, believe me, and remember this. You are the one I love the most on this planet and if I can share with you any knowledge I've picked up in my life, I want to share it fully and freely with you." There, I said it and without stuttering or giggling. And if ever there was a bold, honest and useful speech a mom has ever given a son, I think that was one of them I think as I await his response.

"I will mom," I say. "and thank you."

"Good honey, that makes me happy," and with that, I close the door. It all seems a bit odd. A bit surreal. Should I have left on a more playful note? Should I acknowledge someone someway that I knew he came in his pants and it was ok? Or should I suggest something like a, have fun tonight, or I hope you can take care of that thing tonight? Otherwise, this whole night might be thought of as an advanced sex education class. Ok, maybe one last parting goodnight. I turn around and open his door back up. Having left just a few seconds ago, knocking on the door would seem pointless.

Oh wow! He did not waste any time as I see his hand entering his pants. He looks at me standing in his door looking at his hand. I wait for him to remove his hand but he just keeps it there. Did he freeze? Did he not care. Or had he decided that touching himself while I watched, a bit of a turn on? What did I come in here for? Oh yes, the more sexy goodnight.

I start to giggle, but manage to say, "I was just going to say, honey, have fun dealing with, that." as I make a gesture to his hand in his pants.

"Good night honey," and I blow him a kiss. I was going to aim the kiss towards his hands in his pants, but lose my courage and re-aim to the more traditional target of just a gesture.

"Oh, just to let you know," I say and pause for effect and move my right knee over my left knee just a bit.

"I so have to peeeeeeee!" I say getting louder with each word and holding the e part of the pee for two or three seconds.

Early starts to laugh, takes his hand out of his pants and throws a pillow at me.

"Eick!" I squeak and shut the door behind me.

I let myself into my room, close the door, and start to process the events of the night.

...to be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers
12