All Comments on 'Kate and the Flatmate'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Could of ...

Could of been better if written in English but it was so mixed up that I just plain gave it up and filed it away before the end.! Went through my Jr. year of High School with a Brother & Sister from Melborne & never did understand them at all.* Oh well.!^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lol

I find it humorous that someone complaing about the writing used the words "could of", not once, but twice... Personally, I thought the story was hot. It reminded me of fantasies I've had in the past about female roommates and other friends. Nice job! ;-)

MoonDanceKIdMoonDanceKIdover 4 years ago
The Author should proof-read her stories

MANY, many misspelled words, almost but not quite using the correct word, abrupt and brutal change of the male character's name (Christopher = Luke?). I became so tangled-up that I was becoming angry, so I quit reading halfway down the first page.

(Taught, meaning gave or received information is not the same as Taut, meaning tight, as in a drum-head; Lead, a heavy, soft metal is not the same as Led, showed the way to or guided).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For a change!

I was really pleasantly surprised to find this story. Not in a sexual immediately wank myself off kind of way. But more in a miss-my-gf kinda way. I am surely gonna think back on this the next time I'm making love to her. Too much in common except for the fact we started in college and not as flat mates.

Thanks author. Really liked it.

P.S. not gonna be a dick and point out English flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Joan:

Thank you for a great story; I am grateful.

I have had roommate situations that evolved both similarly and positively!! Yiur description is great.

Yes, another proofreading would help, and that task can be for a dreary July day in Canberra

This is the first story of yours I have read i am looking forward to reading others.

Bes regards from Canada in November! I wish I was in Oz right now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES