Kate and the Flatmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

"I wonder what Em will think of the mess if she comes home?"

With the same two fingers of each hand she tugged down the waist band of my boxers until their progress was halted by the erection emerging from the fly.

"I think we're going to have to cut that off to finish undressing you; hang on, maybe we can just bend it out of the way."

With that, Kate wrapped her hand around my erection and playfully bent it from the upright to pointing straight downwards to let my boxers drop at my feet. Then she pressed her body hard against me and kissed me, before leading me by the hand into her room.

"Do you mind if I go on top?"

Trust Kate to be so upfront about these things. Even as she asked, she'd turned me around and pushed me face up onto the bed; giving me a moment to swing my legs up and around so that I was sprawled along the length of it. Then she took a condom out of the drawer next to her bed and straddled my thighs while she rolled it on. That's OK, it was my rule too. At least this time, as she'd handled my cock to take my boxers off and put the condom on, it didn't have that feeling it was going to explode. It felt nice – actually it felt great – but it also felt under control.

Kate lay down on top of me, the tip of my cock lightly pushed against the floor of the valley of her front bottom. I surged my cock, letting it slip along the length of the floor, looking for that point where the gentle contact was replaced by a warm damp void. Feeling like I'd found it, I pushed a little and was immediately rewarded by the sensation of the tip of my cock being captured by the opening to her womanhood.

With both of us pushing – she down, me up – I soon had myself buried in her; happy for a moment to just let my cock experience and feel the heat and pressure of being embraced by her body as we kissed. There's a lovely pleasure to that first few moments of full penetration that I was in no hurry to move beyond.

Kate lifted herself up on her arms and then brought her legs up under her until she was actually sitting upright on me cowgirl style. Again I got to just stare up and the wondrous example of womanhood above me.

Kate is a competitive surf lifesaving Iron Woman competitor. Even in the couple of weeks I've lived with her I've seen how fit she keeps her body and had the fun of joining her in her runs. Kate has questioned why I often drop back into running Indian file style when we're running together. In part it's a habit I got into when someone else is on the path when I was running through the crowded downtown areas of my home town, even if it's less necessary in Canberra.

But her unexpressed suspicions are correct. I let her run in front because the sight of her cute arse running in the spray on leggings she wears blows my mind. I've spent more than a little time looking and I'll swear she's got nothing on underneath. With the material of the leggings moulded deeply into the fold of her bum crack, even the top elastic of a thong would be pretty obvious. But there's nothing; just the well-defined muscles of her glutes stretching and contracting as she runs. I know a lot of girls find it creepy to think of guys staring at them like that, but that sight could generate enough testosterone to run several illegal sports doping programmes.

Now as she sat on me I scanned up her body. Where our bodies joined she had a pronounced, hairless pubic mound. The feint outline of her tan line suggested she wore tiny little bikini bottoms to the beach and made me long for summer to come around soon.

Her stomach was washboard flat; with just the slightest hint of a six pack evident. Very feminine, but with an obvious strength to her core that most girls lacked.

And then there were her breasts. Those wonderful, beautiful breasts. As they stood out from her body, you felt you could take shelter under them in the rain. I've seen her bras hanging on the line. I know she's a D cup (yes I looked!). I'm not talking about something grossly humungous here. I'm talking about an absolute perfection of the female form; proportions that are just slightly exaggerated enough to stand out from the crowd and whose youthful perkiness leaves one gasping for breath and cross legged in frustration. Each was capped by a flawless nipple, its golden brown colour offering an artistically stylish contrast to her naturally light olive skin; her arousal signalled by their rising into miniature volcanic cones.

And now, incredibly, I was making love to this woman. My cock lay deep within her body.

She started rocking back and forwards on me, rubbing her clit up and down on my pubis, her breasts jiggling with the movement. Instantly my hands were drawn up to her nipples. I fingered them gently, playing with their hardness and enjoying the movement of her breasts against my palms as she rocked on me with a growing sexual excitement.

My cock was surging inside her; seemingly trying to reach up and touch her cervix.

Kate had her eyes closed, staring slightly skyward. The cherubic features of her face seemed profoundly calm. From the slight circling of her lips there emanated a periodic "oohh". She was no screamer, but the vocalisation of her arousal was no less exciting for that. It was so feminine, so womanly and conveyed so much in the way of sexual excitement that I felt my own arousal grow in response.

Her tempo increased and with that the excitement her arousal conveyed to me.

I couldn't resist them any longer. I curled my body up to let me take a nipple and good proportion of the underlying flesh of a breast into my mouth; swirling the nipple around with my tongue. Because of her upright stance over me, my stomach and back muscles were screaming with the strain; calling for relief. And yet the pain seemed worth it. Unable to hold it any longer, I slimed up her nipple with my saliva, moved across to the other breast and slimed it up too, then rested my head back down to let my fingers resume playing with her now wet nipples.

Kate was moving faster; her vocalisations no louder, but somehow more intense. He head had tilted progressively upwards, as if praying up to some god of orgasm.

As she came, she emanated a more prolonged and slightly louder "oooooohhhhhhh", fell silent and let out another one. Her body curled over, resting on arms alongside my shoulders, her long hair was sensuously brushing across my chest. All the time her womanhood is contracting noticeably against my cock. Finally it stopped. She looked up and flashed me a large mischievous grin, then wordlessly started lifting herself up and down on me; deliberately pulsing her pussy against the erection inside her.

It felt great, but I have my own preferred way of finishing.

"Can we roll over?"

Grinning at me again, she lay down over the top of me and we embraced as, still joined, we reversed our position. All the while I'm desperately trying not to go off. I've done that before when changing positions with a girl on top sort. It's not nearly as satisfying a climax and that's even before allowing for the fact I miss out on the very thing I'm now looking for.

We get there and I lift myself up over her on my arms; my legs outside her closely pressed together ones. I look down and my cock swells at the sight under me. Kate's laid out flat; her body mine for pleasuring myself in. Don't over analysis this. It's not a case of imagined dominance or forcing.

It is having control of the thrusting motion; its timing depth and angle. But above all it's being able to admire the female I'm making love too and never have I been as fortunate to have under me a female as beautiful as this.

I try not to be entirely selfish, even if the girl has had her turn. I try a bit of a mushing action; pushing my pubis hard against her mound at the end of every stroke. To my joy, Kate didn't just lie there like some inanimate object. With one hand on my bum and another sometimes around my back, sometimes caressing my chest, she encouraged me, giving what I read as hints about speed and forcefulness to help her enjoy it too.

I soon had her body jiggling under me, her breasts rocking back and forwards in a distracting manner. Her eyes were closed again and I could just see the start of that gorgeous "o" face starting to form on her seductive lips. All the while she's still pulsing that pussy down on my cock. I was loving it; hoping it would go on forever and that I'd just bring Kate to orgasm after orgasm.

That was in my dreams. Too soon that moment came when I knew it was about to happen. There's something entirely instinctive about what I always tend to do next. I know I'm doing it, but it all seems to be on auto-pilot; something I can't stop. I stop thrusting, pushing myself in as deeply as possible. There's a long groan as I ejaculate; simultaneously lowering myself down next to her face, I lie there just enjoying the feel of my cock pumping out its load.

If I'm lucky I might have a desire to have another couple of thrusts and feel a bit more pumping out. Then if I' really lucky I'll feel this need to jiggle it a little bit as if I'm trying to squeeze out the last little drops of the stuff all with an intense burst of pleasure.

That night with Kate I'd count as the best orgasm – the best sex – I'd had to that time.

As I lay there on top of her I was in no hurry to get off. For a while, my cock was still completely firm inside her and it still felt great. We kissed and cuddled for a few moments, but I knew I was starting to shrink. The moment came when I had to withdraw and roll off her.

Guys sometimes get bad press for wanting to get up and run away from a girl the minute they've finished screwing her. That was the last thing I wanted with Kate that night. I wasn't sure where this was meant to be going, but I didn't want to leave the moment I found myself in. Even with a full condom dangling off the end of my now flaccid dick, all I really wanted to do was stay cuddled up to her; even just fall asleep in her arms.

But practically speaking, the condom had to be dealt with and with Kate's door still open, that closed before Em came home.

There was yet another moment of mental torture as I worked out the best way to stay. I figured it was better to openly deal with it all earlier rather than later. If I waited, Kate might be more likely to take it as the time for me to move back to my room. If I dealt with it now, the question of me going back to my room might never come up.

I gave her another kiss and whispered,

"I'll be back in a moment."

Before she could reply, I broke contact, got up and went to the bathroom to deal with the condom. Then I came back into the room, closed the door behind me and slipped back into the bed; cuddling up to Kate again as I pulled the covers over us both. I'd made my statement. Now Kate would actually need to ask me to go.

She didn't. Our bodies progressively relaxed against each other until Kate rolled over and spooned her back against me, pulling my arm across her chest to let my hand cup a breast and raise up the nipple capping it.

I like spooning. I'm a big fan of it. But there is one problem, and that's what to do with the erection that inevitably results when you're the big spoon. By the time you allow for leaving a space between your upper bodies for the arm trapped between them, unless it is in contact with her, you're not really spooning at all – just lying in close vicinity.

If the girl is completely naked, its natural home feels like it ought to be embraced in the warm fold of her bum crack. But that's very personal if you're trying to sleep. Personal for the girl, but also for the guy. After all it leaves his erection in a warm tight embrace on almost all sides. He's not human if he doesn't soon start to get the urge to slip it between her legs into the fold of her front bottom instead; if not do a lot more than that.

I've always tended to what I thought was a compromise of pushing it against the flesh of her upper glute. It feels nice without creating that sense that I'm demanding more sex from the girl; something you can sustain even as you doze off to sleep. But it's really hard to stop surging it; something you just know the girl is feeling.

We spent the night cuddled together like that. Occasionally we'd reverse positions when our waking cycle was synchronised. The optimist in me hoped that Kate's hand would wrap itself around my cock, in much the same way mine always found itself cupping her breast. But that was in my dreams. In practice her hand also rested across my chest.

And then about 5 in the morning, I was lying in the big spoon position; pushed against her back. I could feel her erect nipple pushing out between two fingers of the hand cupped over her lower breast. Half asleep, I'd given up fighting the urge to stop my erection from surging into her glute; letting one rip and enjoying the pleasure of it whenever my cock called for it.

Suddenly, Kate spun in my arms; lying face to face with me. Before I could treat it as a reversal of position and roll over and present my back to her, I felt Kate's hand wrap itself around my erection, the other one sheathing it in a condom. How she'd got it and opened it without me knowing, I don't know; although I noticed in the morning that a couple of them had been spilt out across the top of her bedside table.

Barely before I worked out what's happening, Kate's slipped it between her legs and I'm fully penetrated in her again. Still waking up, I surrender to Kate's push to let her roll on top of me. Her action this time is less energetic; as if she's sleepwalking through the whole thing. At first she is just lying on top of me, her legs spread wide apart outside mine as she moves up and down. Then as her excitement builds, she lifts herself up on her arms, pushing harder down against my pubis as she rubs herself on me.

She must have been really aroused before it all started, because it was all over in minutes as she quietly came and collapsed sprawled over the top of me; her contractions pummelling my erection. I was actually rather enjoying the feeling of Kate's embrace of my cock and the pressure of her body lying over me like a blanket. I could feel the hard buttons of her nipples pushing into my chest in the centre of the circle of warm breast flesh she had pressed against mine.

For a moment I was even tempted just to let her fall back asleep on top of me; although that was probably an impractical half asleep thought.

The next best idea was to finish myself. Kate responded to my rolling action, letting her body fall off mine and using the momentum to lay over on her back to let me mount her; all without losing any penetration.

In the half moonlight, I raised myself on my arms again and looked down as I started pounding her. Her eyes were closed. It was almost as if she'd fallen asleep again, although I could feel her hand on my butt offering gentle encouragement.

Her body, even her womanhood, was just relaxed. She wasn't pulsing against me this time. As I looked down on the beautiful body – the beautiful woman – I was making love to, it was like I was rag dolling her. Her body was jiggling up and down; her breasts wobbling to my action. I brought my knees up under me, to take my weight on my own haunches, lifting her hips up to me; all to multiply the effect.

It felt like my cock was swelling to bursting point with the visual treat laid out under me. Kate had managed to keep things quiet. I failed, grunting with the effort and excitement until my cock exploded out its load with a massive flood of pleasure that embraced my whole being. Then I lay down on top of her as the little shudders of after pleasure did their thing.

Silently, Kate gave me a smile, pulled my face to hers to give me a kiss, then rolled me off her, letting my still firm erection slip out of her in the process. Lying facing me, I'll swear she was back asleep again in minutes; leaving me to wonder what to do about the condom.

I was going to get up again in 45 minutes. I did nothing, leaving it dangling off my flaccid cock as I willed myself back to sleep, to find it still dangling off the end of a night erection when I woke again.

The question we faced of course, was what Em would think of all of this. It's not as though she didn't have a boyfriend, or even that our sleep hadn't been disturbed by their noisy lovemaking on the nights he stayed over. Still, in a three person household, two of you aren't really meant to hook up like this. It's sort of an unwritten rule.

Em had come home to discover the mixed pile of underwear next to the settee in the lounge room, Kate's door closed and mine open with the room vacant. You didn't need a PhD to work out what had happened. And yes, she'd heard my 5 am grunting too. She's a good sport. She got over it.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12