Kate: Breaking in a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,237 Followers

"I suppose you'll tell me she was wearing granny undies while you did it."

"Well actually, they started out a bit that way, but I noticed they pretty soon got fairly thin and filmy"

"Did you get to her orgasm?"

"Did I ever. I don't think I'll ever forget the first time when she groaned so much and arched her back so high I thought she'd gone into some sort of spasm and actually asked her if she was OK. After that it was just about every time. She also seemed to get pretty keen to make out whenever we went out."

"Did she reciprocate?"

"No. She didn't offer and when I tried to encourage her to she ignored the hint or just took her hand away."

"Is that why you broke up?"

"No, I wasn't too worried by that. We were just sort of drifting apart as we got older and eventually she said we weren't compatible and found someone else."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have been so nosy."

"That's alright. I think she was right, I just didn't want to admit it."

"So did you feel guilty about having sex?"

"A little. But I'm not really a practicing catholic. I just think feeling guilty becomes a bit of a habit."

"Does that mean I've just condemned you to hell?"

He slid his hand from the small of my back onto the check of my butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Actually it feels like heaven to me."

It was lucky this guy was a visitor to town. I liked him enough and felt enough animal attraction to him that my attachment aversion might have cut in if I thought he wouldn't be back out of my life soon enough. Still, I thought I'd better check my ground.

"Who are you up here with?"

"Just an old school mate. We've come up for a week's surfing and low and behold on the first day I bump into John who drags me along to that party."

Don't think it didn't register that he was here for a week. Something that left me with a combination of 'that's great I might have him for the week' and 'cool, no commitment issues'.

"Where's your mate now?"

"I donno. He's a bit of a player. Last I saw him he was chatting up some chicks as I went into the surf."

"Did he know you were a virgin?"

"Sure, he's a good friend of my old girlfriend. He always teased me about it."

"In a mean way?"

"Oh well, he's a bit cocky about his own ability with the girls, so likes to lord it over me a bit. I just wish he wouldn't do it front of others."

"Do you know who the girls he was trying to crack onto were?"

"I don't know their names, although they were locals. The main one he was targeting was this platinum blonde with humungous breasts"

I let out an audible giggle as it occurred to me who that was.

"Was one of her friends a tall, gangly girl with pimples and short curly hair?"

"Yes, why do you know the girls?"

"Yea, it sounds like the big breasted girl was Merc. She likes teasing guys by letting them chat her up, but she's got a bogan body-builder for a boyfriend and I can assure you your mate's not going to get anywhere with her."

By now Chris was starting to become aroused again. I'm always one to think that practice makes perfect, and I was happy for this guy to practice on me. Lifting myself off him I unrolled the old condom off the tip of his rapidly growing cock.

"I'd better get rid of this."

There was no on suite. I took it into the bathroom, rinsed it and chucked it in the bin under the sink. Then I attended to a few personal needs.

Collecting a couple of extra condoms from my bag I re-entered the bedroom to find Chris on his back watching me, his hands behind his head and his erection back to full bloom.

Putting myself down on top of his body I whispered into his ear.

"Why don't you show me what you used to do for your girlfriend and I'll show you how she should have treated you".

Chris rolled me off, lying me on my back while he brought his body half over mine. For a little while he nuzzled and cuddled me, stroked my skin, caressed various parts of me and then kissed up and down the full length of my body.

On the upward pass of my body, he lingered at my breasts, kissing around each nipple before taking each one into his mouth and extending it to its full height and hardness with his lips and tongue and then stimulating it by taking it fully into his mouth and playing with it. All the while his hand is caressing slowly down my stomach and eventually down to the turn of my mons. There the fingers of the hands played and loitered there, teasing me with promises of things to come.

The thing about Chris's approach was he made me feel it was all about me. While I had a hand wrapped around his shaft, it was fairly static and not yet offering him much in return.

Finally when he'd teased me to the point I felt like begging him for more, his hand slid along the length of my crutch, seemingly testing the state of my arousal, feeling the opening to my body, penetrating gently inside judging it wetness and receptiveness. Only then did he move his fingers up to my clit and really start fingering it. Initially he explored its engorgement, a single finger outlining its shape, touching every part of it as if to map it out and discover its most sensitive points. If he discovered a touch produced a little shudder of pleasure from me then periodically he'd return to that point, looking to enhance the pleasure and draw it out further.

Every now and then he'd return to my opening, penetrating far enough and in a way that seemed to suck out my juices and flood my clit with them.

All the while he's sucking on my nipples; not hard, not trying to bite them off or rub them out, just in a way that kept them wet and slippery with his saliva and at their maximum engorgement.

Eventually his fingering of my clit became more unrelenting, the pressure he applied to the fingering firmer. It was almost as if he could read what I felt inside and was responding to it, layering pleasure down upon pleasure. With that and what he was doing to my nipples it was if my whole body was being assaulted with euphoria; as if it was being rubbed in through every pore of my skin.

His body was half over mine, pressing down on it; itself communicating I have this big gorgeous hunk of a man pleasuring me.

Originally I thought I'd mount him at the last minute and finish my climax with him in me. A condom was opened and ready to go on the bedside table. But the will power to do that had long gone. What he was doing was too nice however much my pussy was longing to be filled.

An orgasm detonated inside me. I wasn't deliberately trying to follow the lead of his former girlfriend; it was just so powerful that I couldn't help it as it made me clamp his head against my breast with one hand and his hand to my crutch with the other as I arched my back high into the air and swayed it from side to side, all the time letting out a prolonged "ooohhhh,ooohhh..."

Every sense in my body wanted to throw him on his back, mount him and pound my clit against him for a second orgasm. But that wasn't the plan I'd set out with as far as his sexual education was concerned. Instead as we lay side by side, I rolled the condom on, inserted him and rolled him over on top of me, pushing his legs outside mine.

Then I whispered in his ear "go for it sport".

He didn't need a second invitation. At first he thrust lying almost fully on me, but as he gained more confidence he lifted his head and shoulders up and thrust a bit harder.

It wasn't a marathon; but then I didn't expect it to be. After a few minutes his movements suddenly froze, the cutest little look spread across his face and then with a mighty groan he dumped his load in a couple of big thrusts before collapsing back down on top of me again.

From there he rolled over onto his side and after he withdrew we lay there cuddling until we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to find the bedroom door was shut and the sound of two male voices in the living room. One was Chris. I could only guess the other was his room-mate. I looked around the room before remembering that both my bikini top and my beach wrap were out there. All I had in the room was my bikini pants.

I wasn't really one to skulk around hiding in bedrooms. The thought occurred to me I could grab one of Chris's t shirts out of his bag on the floor, but that's not my style either. Anyhow I decided to play a little game on his room-mate; seeing just how much of a player he was while giving Chris a few credo points at the same time. So instead, donning my pants, I opened the door to the sight of Chris's boardie clad butt hanging out while he leaned over the kitchen bench with his back to me and with another guy on the other side of the bench talking to him.

Intent on looking out the window at the surf, it took a moment for the other guy to register my presence; letting me close about two thirds of the gap to Chris. Then he saw me and his jaw just about dropped onto the bench.

I'd been quiet enough not to signal my presence to Chris either, but as he saw his mate's jaw drop he realised I must be there and without otherwise changing his stance he turned his head around to watch my approach.

I closed the gap on Chris, pushed my hips against his out-thrust butt, slipped my left hand down the front of his pants and wrapped it around his cock, looked his mate in the eye, held out my right hand and said with my most seductive voice and smile "Hello, I'm Kate".

Since it was well below the line of the kitchen bench, the mate probably couldn't see where my left hand had gone. But even if it was in plain sight with a spotlight on it, it wouldn't have mattered. Since the moment he'd seen me the mate's eyes hadn't moved from my naked breasts. If he was a player, he hadn't yet learned to play it cool. At first he didn't even acknowledge my greeting or outreached hand; too transfixed and distracted.

I was quite pleased when Chris, acting as if it was the most natural thing in the world, broke his spell with a calm, "Kate, this is Ben" all while his cock exploded into an erection in response to my hand. Pointing downward when I first grabbed it, the erection had actually grown downward in his pants and as I slid my hand down its length I could feel it had actually emerged out of his leg opening and the tip was now exposed.

Finally Ben took my hand and spluttered out a hello. With my other hand still down Chris's pants, I held his hand in mine for longer than was normally decent, letting him squirm a little; even more so as I let him sense my gaze upon his own crutch where the start of an erection was clearly making its presence known. Then finally, before entirely letting his hand go, I swung my shoulders and head from side to side -- ensuring my boobs did a nice little dance in tune with my shoulders -- as I innocently expressed the thought that I was sure I'd left my bikini top somewhere out here.

Only as I did a girlie, giggly little "Oh, there it is" did I finally release both guys to point at the top with an exaggerated delight. Walking over to where it now lay on the floor, I wiggled my bum at the boys as I bent over to pick it up, turned around and took my time tying it back on as they both watched goggle eyed.

Then I seductively bent down again to pick up my wrap, put it with my bag and grabbed my phone.

I've always enjoyed knowing how much power girls have over guys. It's a power I've spent a long time refining and I enjoyed even more using that power to good; trading off a little bombshell airhead behaviour to give Chris a bit of a thrill and some additional credibility with his mate.

I walked back up to Chris, took his hand to put it over my shoulder and made him face me directly then gave him a little wink with the eye Ben couldn't see to make sure he knew I was playing with Ben's brain.

"Chris dear, I've got to go now, but how about we get together for dinner and I'll show you a few sights of the town." Handing him my phone I added "Here dial your number so we both have the other's phone details."

I waited while Chris dialled his phone and let his own phone ring twice in response, then tucked the phone under the side tie string of my bikini pants.

"What say I meet you here at seven? Then maybe afterwards we can come back here and give that a bit more exercise."

With that final comment and in full view of Ben, I'd wrapped my fingers around the tip of Chris's erection where it came out the bottom of his shorts and slid it upwards, not just exposing almost its full length as I pushed the material up, but effectively locking in the exposure as his cock had come up to the horizontal as the downward pressure of the material was released. Then I'd pushed my body against his, letting the erection slide between my thighs and up against my crutch, as I gave him a prolonged goodbye kiss.

Finally, before breaking contact with Chris I gave Ben a smile and little wave. With a "See ya Ben", picked up my bag and beach cover wrap and sashed out the door.

Unusually I found myself really looking forward to the evening with Chris. There was something about him that was affecting me.

Whatever that initial animal magnetism that brought us together was, it was still there; raging through my system, more primeval than being left to survive on the Serengeti naked and unarmed in the middle of the rutting season. But there was a human element too. He was a nice guy. I felt suddenly motherly and protective of him while wanting to screw him mercilessly all at the same time. My desire for him wasn't diminished by his lack of sexual experience; it just meant I needed to take the lead and allow him more room for learning.

I'd texted him to dress for going to a night club after dinner.

I usually dress to impress for this sort of night, but for this one I went top shelf. My chosen dress was a strappy iridescent blue sheath mini, so deeply plunging at the front that you could see side boob from the centre as well as from the sides. Needing to be worn braless I was thankful for my still perky breasts.

In my excitement I arrived five minutes early to find Chris still in the shower after a late arrival back from surfing and Ben shirtless answering the door. Ben let me in but after knocking on the bathroom door to tell Chris I was here, ushered me over to the lounge on the far corner of the room on the pretext of giving me somewhere to wait.

Sitting close to me he lent in and, while staring straight down my cleavage in a barely audible voice asked if I'd like to go out with him the following night. I'd like to say I was shocked, but unfortunately I've seen this ruthlessness before.

And in a way I had initially read Ben as being a likely suspect for this; cocky and arrogant enough to think he was a better prospect than Chris and so I'd jump at the opportunity to switch boats. But he was wrong on at least three counts; first I had the raging hots for Chris, secondly even before this moment I'd found him a less than desirable person and thirdly that even if he had been attractive I wasn't the sort of girl who'd let myself be played between friends like that.

But I also knew the situation had to be played carefully. If I was anything less than charming in my push back I'd be written off as a bitchy slut, not just in his own mind, but to Chris and all his friends too -- thus reducing the value of what Ben perceived as Chris's conquest.

I have to give the comment that follows this a context; but that's hard to do without sounding stuck up. As regular readers know, nature has in some respects been very kind to me. I'm what most guys would call a "looker", as in 'good looker' (and no, I didn't mean to start that with a 'h'). Pretty faced, blonde haired, I've got perky D Cup breasts mounted on a tall, slim athletic figure. There's enough curves to look good without suggesting I'm going to get fat as I get older. I've even been given nice clear skin; and I suppose I should add, enough brains to let me transfer from law school to med school next year.

So I know I attract the attention of guys. Dressed like I was that night I also know I looked drop dead, cock burstingly gorgeous. And nature even gave me the confidence to deal with that instead of wanting to hide it.

Of course nature gives and she takes as well. My parent's marriage breakdown when I was young has also left me with very serious commitment problems. I'm certainly not going to look down on another less well-endowed girl when I know she's likely to be blissfully married with three beautiful kids while I'm still having to sleep around for my satisfaction.

The point of all that is that, in a motherly way I really wanted Ben and his mates to perceive Chris as having scored the high value conquest I knew I was and I didn't want to offer Ben any excuse to undermine that.

And so, with a pat on his thigh I told him I was hoping Chris might find some more time for me tomorrow night so I wouldn't be free. Then, to exit the situation quickly and as best I could, I stood up and walked across to the bathroom door, made sure the shower was still running, knocked on it and let myself in.

Chris was just turning off the shower as I put my head in the door, so I gave him a sloppy greeting kiss and asked him if he'd like me to dry him off, then stood chatting to him as he leaned naked and by now visibly aroused over the vanity unit shaving. Then I went into his room with him and kept chatting as he got dressed.

The dinner was great and then we headed off to what passes for the area's night club. Called "The Only" -- for good reason - it was located in a town about half an hour's drive away, so I needed to stay sober. Frankly it's a bit of a dive, and all the kids know it. But having a monopoly, it still gets well patronised by my friends. For a couple of hours I alternatively showed off Chris around my circle of friends and acquaintances and seduced him to the point of full arousal with our dancing; all the while encouraging Chris to get lots of selfies of the two of us to show off to his mates back home and collecting a few for myself as well.

When we lobbed back at Chris's unit Ben was still up playing around with his computer. Frankly Chris and I were now fairly focused on other things so we played scant attention to Ben as we attended to the preliminaries and retired behind the door of Chris's room.

After closing the door behind us, Chris came up behind me, pressed his body against mine and started nuzzling my neck as he slid his hands under the side of my dress and cupped my breasts; thus confirming this dress's 100% achievement rate in producing that reaction in any date I wear it in front of. There's just something about that under-boob display that compels guys to do it; even those I'm not about to let undress me.

I put my hands behind my back, undid his belt and pants and pulled down the front of his undies to expose him, before pushing myself back against him. Chris used the hands under my dress to lift if off over my head, leaving me just in my shoes and a pair of sheer, silky, string sided, Brazilian cut undies in a blue that had matched the dress. I turned around and started undressing him, completing the task of slipping his pants and undies off his legs, taking off his shoes and undoing the buttons on his shirt to slide it off his body before throwing him stark naked and rampantly aroused onto the bed. Then I kicked off my shoes and jumped on top of him and started kissing him.

This time it was Chris who took the lead, rolling me over on my back and leaning half over me like he had when he'd fingered me. With a hand ever so lightly playing against the crutch of my knickers, he started working down my body; nuzzling my neck, tonguing and lipping my nipples and breasts and kissing down the length of my stomach before munching lightly on my undies over the turn of my mons.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,237 Followers