Kate: Breaking in a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his finger by now pushing them further up into the valley between my labia, he briefly brought his mouth up next to my ear and whispered -

"They are the sexiest undies I've ever seen."

Then he went back to kissing the area just above and under the waist band. All this time he'd been increasing the pressure and intensity of his fingering; stimulating me just as effectively -- maybe more so - with my undies on as he had against a bare clit earlier. I could quickly feel the undies go wet under my body's outpouring of juices.

This was a bit of a novelty for me. It had been a long time since guys weren't in a hurry to get my undies off me and back in those days they showed nothing like Chris's skills with his fingers; indeed they showed no skill at all.

Periodically he'd use his fingers to spread my lips and open up access to my clit and bring his mouth over and kiss it or push his tongue against it to wiggle it about; all still through the material of the undies which had now become so wet -- and I assumed see through -- they might as well not been there at all.

Then suddenly they weren't as Chris indicated for me to lift my hips as he slid them down my legs and off my feet, on the return journey burying his chin into my crutch and tonguing my clit.

I'd already decided this time I wanted him to experience my orgasmic contractions on his cock. I pulled his head up and encouraged him to stimulate my nipples while he continued to finger me. There might be a fairly small window between when I was progressed enough to be certain I'd have time to come with him inside and so close to coming I'd lose the will power to make the transition. I needed him half in position already.

As the moment approached I slid the condom over his cock without disturbing his fingering. When it arrived moments later I rolled him on his back and mounted him cowgirl style and started pounding up and down on top of him. And finally as a beautiful orgasm washed through my body I let out a blissful cry loud enough to make sure Ben could hear it while doing everything I could in the moment to reinforce the impact of my contractions on the still rock hard cock I could feel penetrating deep into me.

After letting my orgasm unhurriedly have its way with my body, I squeezed myself around his cock a little tighter and started lifting myself up and down on top of him. Slowly at first, I'd bring him half out of me before burying him deeply again, pushing down hard enough to start stimulating myself against his pubis again.

I started out telling myself this second phase was entirely for him; but it wasn't long before I found myself wanting more -- a second orgasm. I persuaded myself it would be good for his ego and sex education to see that a woman could do that and he could deliver it. And so by degrees I stopped trying to increase his stimulation and started to once again focus on my own; even lifting his head back up to my breast to remind him to keep working my nipples.

I found it too. Again moaning my pleasure out loud and long enough for Ben to unambiguously know what Chris had achieved, this time I clamped around him tightly trying to increase the force of my contractions; pulsing my pussy on him. As I emerged from the cocoon of my own orgasm and focused on Chris again, with almost the very first movements of my body against his, I looked down to see his face once again wearing that cute little pre-orgasmic look of intense concentration, before he closed his eyes, let his head drop back, let out a long deep muscular groan and thrust massively up from underneath me as he unloaded into me.

With that effort Chris soon drifted off to a deep sleep, leaving me quiet moments to think; always dangerous for me.

I was enjoying being Chris's sex teacher; not just the sex -- although he was proving to be a fast learner -- but the privilege of it. The knowledge that I'd probably have a permanent place in his mind as the girl who'd claimed his virginity and left a happy memory in the process. That was a good thought, a positive one.

Less good was the deep regret I then felt about not having claimed Greg's virginity and having been his sex teacher too. It was always there right in front of me; mine for the taking. But I didn't. I just held it there, sometimes savouring it, often teasing it. A fear of losing his friendship held me back even as I satisfied my own need for intimacy by flaunting my sexuality in front of him.

Now it was gone. The strength of that regret appalled me. I was ashamed of it even at that moment. Later at a time Karen had become such a close friend and I so much admired their relationship, I was even more ashamed. But it just went to show the unsettling effect having Karen come along had on me.

I've always had the habit of waking up about ten minutes before my alarm goes off -- whatever time I've set it for. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I never wanted to disturb my mother if she was in one of her depression phases. So it was on this morning that I woke up to a pre-dawn light.

As I reoriented myself to where I was, I wondered if I would ever know the comfort of the familiar; of being able to consistently wake up in a home and next to a lover that that was my own; maybe my own children in an adjoining room.

Lying on my left side, it took just a moment for me to remember the male lying spooned against my back, his arm across my shoulder and hand cupping my left breast as his erection pushed deeply into the naked flesh of my right bum cheek was Chris. A moment more to register the dull ache of the lady boner between my legs and the engorged hardness of the nipple pressed between two fingers of his cupped hand.

Chis was up here to go surfing and one of the things surfers do is an early morning surf. Woe behold any girl who tries to come between a surfer and that; even more so as Ben would have had my hide for distracting him. Chris had set his alarm for 6.

His body was still; his breathing slow and regular. As far as I could tell he was sound asleep.

As gently as I could I reached out an arm to check the time on my phone. The alarm was due to go off in fifteen minutes.

The movement was enough to cause Chris to stir. Initially his hand moved slightly on my breast, stimulating my nipple and as his body stirred the movement of his erection against my flesh caused it to surge; pushing even harder against me and stimulating itself with some up and down movement. I sensed Chris turn his head to look at the clock next to him.

Realising he was awake, I swivelled under his arm so I was facing him and promptly received a whispered good morning greeting and kiss.

As we cuddled closer together I realised the lady boner wasn't going away any time quickly. If it was originally some sort of night arousal, Chris's body next to me had converted it to something more than that. But our time was limited.

I made an offer I've never actually made before. That's not to say it hasn't been taken, just that I've never verbally gone so far as to give it freely.

"Would you like a no obligation quickie?"

I don't think Chris was playing dumb when he responded -

"What's that?"

"You can have a ride without worrying about my satisfaction."

"Wouldn't you like me to do you too?"

"There's not time and I'll enjoy it enough just letting you have a ride."

To forestall any argument I'd already been rolling the condom on him even as we spoke. Now I just inserted him as we lay side by side; something which does of course require some co-operation from him, so he wasn't entirely resisting. Rolling him on top of me I wrapped my legs around the outside of his hips. Chris started off slowly; seemingly testing my state of readiness for him. He'd gone in easily enough, but he made sure he could feel me well lubricated before really getting serious.

At first he curled his head down and sucked on my nipples as he thrust, but as he got more excited he held his head up; increasing the tempo. Before long he was really going at it.

Did I call it a quickie? That was a mistake.

I suppose dumping three loads in a 24 hour period is going to slow doing the fourth even in a newbie. In part that might have been because he was clearly trying to hit my spots even if it meant using a less pleasurable movement for him. And to an extent it was working. I'd wish I'd had more experienced lovers than him try as effectively. If we'd hard more time I might have helped him work me up even more by repositioning myself to present a more favourable angle. But the clock was ticking.

His alarm was soon going to go off and I wanted him to go off first.

Much as it was tempting with Ben in the adjoining room, I don't do Meg Ryan style false orgasms or even unforced groaning. But my efforts weren't needed. Quite apart from the squeaking from the combination of the dodgy bed and Chris's considerable exertions, he'd had found his own voice and was grunting away like a pro. And I doubt Ben would have had any doubt knowing the precise moment Chris, with just a minute to go on the clock, filled his condom.

A moment later he was up getting dressed. I noted a pair of speedos was part of his dressing routine. On the whole, surfers don't always, or even often, do speedos, and never alone. For summer days, boardies are the universal outfit. Under those they might wear nothing, an ordinary pair of undies or sometimes speedos. I already knew Chris wore nothing.

But I've noticed if you're expecting to wear a wetsuit, speedos are handy for getting in and out of it, so figured that's what he was doing. I wasn't unhappy about the speedos this morning. Watching Greg over all these years has given me something of a fetish for them.

With the boys gone I drifted off back to sleep until about 7.30 when I figured it was time to get up and have a shower.

As one of my little peculiarities, I've never been one to like wet towels in the bedroom. So after I'd finished drying I just hung the towel on the rack and opened the bathroom door to walk naked to the bedroom. And low and behold, as I emerged, there was Chris behind the kitchen bench dressed just in his speedos.

I suppose there's a few possible reactions to that.

One's to just squeal, duck back into the bathroom, put on a towel wrap and go from there.

The middle approach might just be to sprint to the bedroom.

Then there's the Kate approach, which is to do a quick check to make sure Ben wasn't in the room, amble across it naked, bend over the kitchen bench and give Chris a kiss.

"You're back early."

"Yea, the surf was lousy, so we decided to go back when the tide had turned."

We! I had assumed Chris had come back alone. If I had any doubts they were disabused when I spotted Ben's reflection in the oven window, standing half out of his bedroom door and clearly enjoying the view straight up my pussy that my bent stance over the kitchen bench was offering him. I at least had the presence of mind to make sure he didn't have a camera in his hand.

Now I'm a bit agnostic about nakedness. Not a nudist, nor am I prudish. My topless exposure is limited more by the law than any discomfort on my part. Bottomless I treat as a form of intimacy sharing which is why I presented myself to Chris like I did. I had no desire to share any intimacy with Ben and frankly the view he had at that moment gave away more intimacy than even Chris had shared with me; although I'd mentally already set something similar aside for his lesson for tonight.

But nor did I want to offer him any sense that he'd embarrassed me by catching me out.

So, thankful that Chris had been too focused on me to have glimpsed Ben lurking there, like a gambler with a doubtful hand, I doubled up my bet. Acting as if I was unaware of Ben's presence, I eased myself back upright and firmly on my feet, walked around the bench to Chris and embraced and kissed him. As I felt his erection grow in his speedos, I half turned my body away from his just enough that I my hand could easily access Chris's cock and from his vantage point Ben could see what I was doing.

As it grew his erection had been trapped by the material of his speedos and had grown out at an odd angle. I readjusted it so that it bisected the line of his stomach and ran my fingers up and down the sides of it a couple of times to ensure the material folded around it and gave it an unusual prominence while teasing it up to its full height.

Then I gave Chris a final kiss and with a --

"I'd better go get dressed before Ben comes out," I turned towards the bedroom door. That naturally brought Ben into my line of sight. So I just gave him a wave and a "hya Ben" as I ambled into the bedroom.

My intended outfit for the day was as top shelf as my dress for last night. It was based on my sexy 'We Are Hansom' brand deep v one piece swimsuit. Now I accept guys usually prefer bikinis, but this one is definitely designed to arouse. I was never sure if it was a design flaw or intended, but where the cross over straps reattach to the sides of the triangles of the top piece is about in line with where the nipples would be if you wore it normally.

That means you have a choice. You can hitch it up to normal height, in which case the straps pull the breasts somewhat flatter, or you can let the front piece do what it wants to do, which is then ride down so that the point of attachment sits just under the breast. If you do the latter, the triangle sits like a shelf bra, supporting and covering the underside of the breast and making it unnaturally perky and pushed up while barely managing to make it over the turn of the breast and adequately hide the nipple let alone any of the top flesh around it.

The effect will make the average guy go goggle eyed on first sighting and because of my height it's the way it naturally wants to sit.

As for the rest of the swimsuit it plunges deeply at the side down to a back that sits just over the top of my bum crack and because of my height and breast size the overall material sits drum-tight on my body, highlighting every curve. To top it off the material pattern is based on a lovely painting of wild brumbies in colour tones that flatter my skin.

It's real advantage over a bikini, and why I wear it on days out with top shelf guys, is that if you match it with a nice skirt or pair of shorts, you can wear it just about anywhere all day without any other top. It's sort of guaranteed to keep your date in a permanent state of arousal throughout the day. And since Chris had just dropped four loads in less than a full day, he definitely was going to need a testosterone top up.

Today I was matching it with a sexy little hip sitting mini skirt, just modest enough to let me walk around town while still guaranteed to offer Chis an eyeful of anything he wanted to see just about any time he wanted to see it.

As I walked back out of the room both he and Ben nearly fell over backwards.

Leaving Ben drooling into his cereal I sidled up against Chris's body to plan out the day.

The truth was we had something of an all over the place day ahead. Chris had several more surfs planned and I needed to fit in a training run and swim, catch up with Greg and Karen and then head off to a work shift between 2pm and 10.

But whatever else happened I fully intended to be back here after 10 tonight to continue Chris's lessons.

As we'd alternately come together and gone our own way during the day as we each attended to the elements of our day's programme, one thing had been clear. With me dressed as I was, Chris had been like a kid with a brightly wrapped present under the Christmas tree; barely able to keep his hands off it, constantly feeling it out to see what was inside and absolutely desperate to finally be able to unwrap it.

So after work I changed out of my uniform, showered and gift wrapped myself back into the one piece swimsuit and skirt, then picked up a pizza that would substitute for both our dinners on the way over the Chris's.

With the boys both bare chested and dressed in a pair of boardies the three of us sat around on the lounge finishing the pizza and having a glass or two of wine. They were both drooling and unable to divert their eyes. It wasn't just my breasts either. Low, deep and only moderately comfortable, it was impossible to sit on these lounges and eat while keeping my legs together, let alone crossed. I noticed Ben had deliberately positioned himself with an up-skirt view and was taking good advantage of it. But what the heck; given I was wearing swimmers he could see the same thing on the beach tomorrow.

At least Chris, whose thin boardies disclosed a partial erection, was drooling in anticipation. For Ben it was in frustration; something made clear from the near full erection which could be made out in the folds of his boardies. He seemed genuinely shocked he hadn't managed to score with one of the locals in the two days he'd been here. Maybe we're not all the desperate sluts he imagined beachside town girls to be. I'm no expert, but my guess was he was heading for a wet dream or a bit of self-relief.

Maybe I'm being too hard on Ben. After all, if I ignore the fact he tried to hit on his mate's girl, the only thing I know he's guilty of is the public teasing of Chris's virginity.

Mind you hitting on a mate's girl is no small crime. But the real problem was I'd read him as a bully. Maybe not too hard on Chris -- although the teasing was part of that -- but I'd seen a few other things that confirmed my belief he was a grade A bully. I've no tolerance for bullies. I saw enough of that at school and was disgusted by it then. This was my own subtle revenge; wicked though that makes me.

And I lathered it on. I was at my girlie playful best. Not airhead this time; I wanted Ben to know I was an intellectual equal (I'd say better, but didn't need to go that far). But quite apart from looks I know how a girl can make any guy around her squirm in cross legged frustration and while thoroughly enjoying myself -- because that's a major part of the secret -- I trowelled it out.

Superficially you'd say we all had a great and entertaining evening; the conversation and laughter flowed freely. Chris and I were, of course, all over each other like a rash -- and an increasingly sexual rash at that as the second glass of wine disappeared - but I even gave Ben a friendly conversationally appropriate hand on the thigh or two and tolerated a grope or two from him in return.

It's just one of us was going to bed alone with a desperate need for something that being alone gives you a very second rate experience of.

Once we were finished dinner and the second glass of wine, Chris seemed anxious to retire to our room and frankly, so was I. So we prepped for bed.

As we embraced each other after closing the door I made an offer to Chris that I'd been contemplating all day. What I'd been had been an enormous tease. But whereas a lot of guys would fairly quickly be giving me the "I want to stick my dick in you now" signal, Chris had been different. Yes in a way he'd been all over me like a rash. But he'd been wanting to touch and explore; not just fuck me. As I said, like a kid exploring a Christmas present wondering what's under the wrapping.

I liked having the attention of guys; really like it when they're completely focused on me. When you get a rare someone like Chris who wants more than a quick dip in my pussy, letting his impulses loose can be just as much fun for me as it is for him.

"We're going to take off your pants and then I'm going to give you permission to treat me as your real life living breathing Barbie doll toy. As long as you play nicely, you can play with my body however you like. Not full on sex yet, we'll come to that later, but without penetrating any part of my body, you can satisfy whatever little fantasies you might have. I'll tell you if you do something I don't like, until then you can go for it. When you ready for sex, let me know, but don't feel any hurry up from me to get there. I'll be enjoying the attention you give me."