All Comments on 'Kate Ch. 02'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was another great

Alex that really got me going Kate was so incredible and Mike was to I hope to read more chapters of mike kate and Meg in the next chapter.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hotter than chapter 1. I think the hottest part was the scene at the end with the photo shoot of Mike's erection. I figured they'd make it again, but the urgency and spontaneity were delicious. I can only imagine where chapter 3 will go. You have talent or skill (both?). Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A good write

Well written, managed to keep its 'authenticity' because the pace was well balanced - always enough activity to prevent a descent into a lack of interest. Encore !

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I think that the best credit for a story well written is not that we leave comments, but...

that we continue to the end of the story (all the chapters) and then look for more stories by the same author. I have completed all of Frederick's stories and am working my way, most enjoyably, through Alex's. Thanks for the erotic entertainment. Now to the next chapter. Will it be a threesome?

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

I like the way the story is going.

I haven't read chapter 3 yet, so I am on a high of anticipation about whether Kate is able to let go of Mike, and vice-versa. Or whether some sort of threesome eventuates. You have set up the tension nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I love the story.

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
good story.

like this plot , where the daughter gives the mother , consent. and yes the photo shoot.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Very good story and a generous daughter.

I know it is just a story but I don't want you, author, to let Mama cause her sweet daughter and Mike to break up. I don't believe you would do that but some authors are weird.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Kate you naughty girl

Delicious just lustfully delicious. I don't believe Kate will be able to go without Kok again.

Bigstud357Bigstud357almost 5 years ago
Great!

This is an amazing 3 part series so far, I believe that you are doing great and should keep at it! There aren't very many stories that can keep me interested anymore and this one has been able to do so thus far, I am excited to read your 3rd installment and any others that you have produced, again, wonderful job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kate Ch. 01 Previous Part
Kate Series Info