Kate Flirts with Submission

Story Info
A married woman thrilled by her first submission experience.
5.6k words
224.4k
146
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rented out the apartment which I owned and had lived in before meeting my husband. After a few years of married life we wanted to move to a larger house and so needed to sell my apartment to partially fund our new home. I gave the tenants notice and engaged the services of a few real estate agents to try to sell the apartment.

One morning one of the agents, Jake, called me to say he thought that he had a potentially suitable buyer. We arranged to meet at the apartment an hour later. Just before Jake hung up he said, "I suggest you wear something feminine and sexy. This client is easily swayed by good looking women."

I initially felt a little offended at being told how to dress, but soon found myself thinking about what I should wear that would be suitable. I experienced a little naughty feeling as I thought about dressing attractively for these two men -- just to clinch a deal. I eventually chose a mid-thigh length skirt with a soft silky blouse, through which you could just make out the lacy bra I wore. I hoped this achieved the right balance of femininity, sensuality and conservatism -- as I did not want to seem sluttish.

I had only met Jake once before and found something about him intriguing, although I could not quite place what it was. He was not very good looking, even bordering on ugly, but in a very masculine sort of way. He spoke quietly but with confidence and authority, and would engage one with his piercing, dark eyes when he spoke, which I found quite captivating.

When I arrived at the apartment Jake was already there. As we stepped inside I asked Jake if I was dressed suitably to impress the potential client. Jake stood back and looked me up and down briefly. "Not bad," he said, "but I would like you to lose the bra."

My face must have reflected my surprise at being told so bluntly to go braless. Jake gave me a bit of a cynical smile. "Your blouse is opaque enough not to show off too much, but slinky enough to add interest. My client, Bradley, is a very discerning man and the added sensuality of you being braless would not go unnoticed by him." He looked at me with those piercing eyes to judge my response.

I felt slightly affronted at the suggestion that I should use my sensuality to "sell" my apartment, while I also felt a little thrill at the idea of subtly teasing this strange man to get what I wanted. Not quite sure what to do I just stared back at Jake.

"Come on Kate .... go and get that bra off now. Bradley will be here any minute." Jake spoke in a quiet but authoritative tone, and his dark eyes seem to challenge me.

I felt a strange element of excitement at being instructed by this man to take my bra off. I had never had a man tell me so directly to take off some of my underwear. Not even my husband had ever been that direct and forceful with me. Knowing that Bradley's arrival was imminent I had no time to ponder over the situation so I obliged Jake and quickly went to the bathroom to remove my bra.

As I buttoned up my blouse over my naked tits and aroused nipples I felt a slight thrill at the prospect of going braless in front of these men. My blouse was not see-through, but the rounder, softer shape of my tits did give away that they were not being supported by a bra. My nipples were also only discernable if they were hard -- as they were at that point. I desperately hoped that the evidence of my arousal would soon subside.

"Is this more the look that you wanted?" I asked Jake when I emerged from the bathroom. His eyes immediately dropped to where my nipples were poking through the soft blouse material. He gave me a grin and nodded his head.

The doorbell rang just then and Jake went to meet Bradley as I hurriedly shoved my bra into an empty bedroom cupboard.

Bradley came across as a very suave, cool sort of man. When Jake introduced me, Bradley quite openly looked me up and down. I noticed his eyes pause at my breasts before they tracked further down. My nipples hardened slightly in response to this. It seemed to me that he knew immediately that I was braless. "It's my pleasure to meet such an attractive woman," Bradley smiled broadly at me as we shook hands.

As we walked around the apartment I was aware of Bradley frequently looking at me. I was happy that he seemed to like what he saw, but I was not sure how to react to this unexpected attention. Distracted by these thoughts I absent mindedly followed them into the bedroom. To my horror, Bradley started looking in the cupboards and soon opened the one where I had discarded my bra. With nothing else in the cupboards, the bra was immediately the centre of focus. Bradley gave me a big wink, looked down at my tits, and smiled as he said, "Good choice!!"

I blushed furiously and my nipples went erect almost instantly, in reaction to the naughty thrill I experienced at being caught out. Embarrassed, I instinctively I folded my arms to hide my hard nipples.

Bradley gently shook his head and gave me a look as if to say I was being stupid. "You took the trouble to go this far," he said making the point by placing his hand on my bra in the cupboard. "Don't spoil it now," he added with some conviction, consciously looking down at my crossed arms.

I felt Jake's eyes on me as well. Something in me relented and I slowly dropped my arms. My nipples hardened further knowing that both men were now looking unashamedly at my tits and pointed nipples under the soft blouse material. I experienced mixed feelings of submission and embarrassment, but also arousal and sensual excitement.

Having got what they wanted, the men continued their tour of the apartment. I followed a little aimlessly, distracted by the sensual ambiance that now existed. I was surprised at the unexpected thrill I was deriving from the whole experience.

With the tour completed Bradley indicated that he was definitely interested in the apartment, but said he wanted a day to consider it more thoroughly and evaluate if it met all his requirements. He shook my hand and in parting looked me in the eyes. "I am very pleased to have met you Kate. You are most attractive. Perhaps we should talk sometime -- I always have opportunities for women like you."

He did not elaborate and with a final appreciative glance at my tits, walked off saying he would contact Jake the next day again.

Jake stood next to me and casually put his hand on my shoulder as we stood at the window to watch Bradley leaving. As Bradley drove off Jake said, "I think we may have a deal. It certainly helped that he liked the looks of you."

Jake looked at me and gave me a wry smile, before glancing down to where my nipples were still making slight bumps through my blouse. The pleasurable, soft caressing stimulation of the silky material on my nipples had kept them in a state of mild arousal.

Trying to shift the focus off my breasts I asked Jake what he thought Bradley had implied when he said he had opportunities for women 'like me'. Jake hesitated, as if he was not sure that he should be sharing this with me, before telling me anyway.

"Bradley owns a number of classy furnished apartments that he rents out to men and women whom want a quiet place to explore their sexual liaisons and fantasies. Discretion is obviously a key factor and that is why the location of your apartment in this quiet side street appeals to him."

I was stunned. "So he wants to turn my apartment into a brothel?" I blurted out.

Jake gave me a little smile before explaining. "His clients do not pay for sex, but merely for the use of a discrete apartment. Both his male and female clients mostly arrange their own sexual partners, but Bradley will sometimes assist in pairing two willing people who have compatible needs and desires."

I was surprised and a little intrigued that such services actually existed -- but even so I did not see how Bradley could have made some association with me and his business. "So what on earth do you think he meant when he said he had opportunities for me?" I asked dumbfounded.

Jake looked at me with those piercing, captivating eyes. "You are very attractive - and seemingly a submissive woman. I guess Bradley thought that this would potentially make you well matched with some of his clients."

"Good grief. I am more than able and willing to stand up for my own rights. What makes you think I am submissive?" I challenged Jake feeling rather affronted.

"Oh, I am sure you are quite independent in most aspects of your life. But many people derive great pleasure from, and are turned on by, sexual submission. I think you are possibly one of them!"

I was quite taken aback by Jake's assessment of my sexual preferences -- and even more so that he should be so forthright in expressing his views. "Jake, I am amazed that you think that -- especially when you barely know me. What on earth made you believe that I could be one of those types?" I could not bring myself to referring to being sexually submissive.

Jake gave me a warm knowing smile. "I will explain if you promise to be honest in your responses." I nodded in agreement as it intrigued me to hear why he believed I was submissive by nature.

Putting his hand on my shoulder again, as if to make me feel more comfortable, Jake started explaining. "When I suggested that you wear something attractive and sexy today, you did so -- even though you were going to meet with two strange men. That was the first step in subtle submission. Secondly, when you got here and I proposed that you take your bra off, you did so without argument -- even if you did hesitate. Is it unusual for you to go braless?" Jake asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

I was a bit taken aback by his question, but given his easy, friendly manner I did not feel offended. "Well I suppose it depends what I am wearing. I would not normally go braless with this type of blouse. It is just a little too revealing - especially when I am with strange men," I replied honestly.

"Despite that, you still took off your bra at my request. Your sexy pointed nipples seemed to indicate that you found the very act of complying with a strange man's request to take off your bra quite arousing. Am I right?" Jake questioned me.

A bit stunned at his view on my behavior and responses, I softly acknowledged that I could follow his reasoning. Internally I found myself wondering if he was right, as I had actually found some thrill out of taking off my bra at his request. I, however, was still far from convinced.

"Would you like me to go further with this?" Jake gave me a wry smile sensing that he had me intrigued. Not quite sure where this was going I nodded my head.

I did feel that is was a bit unusual to be having this type of conversation with a man that I hardly knew, but somehow the fact that he was basically a stranger made it easier. Subconsciously I found myself feeling that he had no reason to judge me, and even if he did, I would probably not ever have anything to do with him after the sale of the apartment anyway. In some way I found it quite refreshing to be able to talk and exchange opinions on sexual issues so openly and not have to be wary of any later comebacks.

"Okay, just bear with me and I am sure that I will convince you that sexual submission turns you on."

Jake's one hand gently cupped my one breast through the silky blouse material. Instinctively I jerked a little in surprise. Before I could object Jake smiled at me disarmingly. "Just hear me out!"

Gently fondling my tit he continued, "When Bradley discovered your bra in the cupboard, your nipples went hard immediately -- clear evidence that it excited you that these men knew you were braless."

I looked down incredulously at Jake's hand as he softly caressed the underside of my breast. Somehow I accepted him taking this liberty. The initial surprise of his sensual touch had quickly been replaced by very pleasurable sensations. The gentle caressing through the soft silk felt wonderful. To my dismay my stiffening nipple gave away my body's response to his touch.

Jake glanced down at my pointed nipple and gave me a little wink. "When Bradley told you not to hide your pointed nipples, you just followed his instructions. You whole body language was quite submissive as you exposed your aroused nipples. Clearly you found some sexual stimulus from being told to expose yourself."

I knew Jake was right on this point. I had experienced an unfamiliar thrill at complying with Bradley's request to let him see my braless, excited nipples under my blouse.

Despite starting to enjoy Jake's fondling, I felt that I should not allow him to continue touching me. "Jake, I think I understand why you believe I might be submissive ..... but I also think you should stop touching me. I want to remind you that I am a married woman."

Jake responded by moving his hand across to my other breast. "Don't you want to try submitting to just a little more sensual pleasure?" He proceeded to cup and fondle my other breast, before gently caressing the underside of that tit.

I could not deny that I found it strangely exciting to let this man fondle me. With no bra to deaden the sensations, I found his caresses through the silk very pleasurable. That nipple also hardened as I felt more arousal, even though he had not touched my nipple directly. I also sensed an unusual thrill in letting him have his way.

My mind was grappling with the mix of desire to enjoy just a little more, and the knowledge that I just had to put a stop to this. As a married woman I felt it was wrong to allow another man to touch me so sensually, and out of respect to my husband I could not allow myself to enjoy it.

I raised my hand and placed it on Jake's arm to indicate to him to stop as I told him that I really should not allow him to continue touching me.

In a reassuring manner Jake casually pulled me a little closer to him and continued to softly stroke the underside of my breast with his fingers. "Do you not feel a naughty thrill at submitting to another man touching your breasts?"

"Yes Jake, you can obviously see that it does!" I answered honestly knowing he was well aware of my erect nipples. "But you must realize that as a married woman I can't let this happen." I tried to sound emphatic, but somehow did not sound very convincing. Jake had got my mind wondering if it was merely the thrill of the physical caressing, or if I was actually getting aroused from submitting to his sexual advances.

"I am sure this is not the first time another man has fondled you Kate. How many men have fondled your breasts?" Jake questioned as he continued to ignore my request to stop caressing me.

My resolve was weakening partly due to the sensual pleasure I was still enjoying from his touch, and partly due to his subtle resistance to my requests. Deep down inside I questioned myself if I subconsciously submitting to him and to sexual pleasure in the way he suggested I would?

I kept my hand on his arm as a token objection to his actions, but did not do anything more as I responded in a measured fashion to his questions on my private life. "Yes Jake. Other men have fondled me ...... but not since I've been married."

Shrugging my hand off his arm, Jake's hand started wondering over my breasts and specifically my nipples. He consciously rubbed the soft silk over my hard nipples. The sensation was very thrilling and arousing. It was like a gentle feather being dragged across my sensitive nipples. They reacted by getting even harder and more erect. Just watching this strangers hand stimulate me was truly exciting.

Jake gave me a knowing little smile as he ran his fingers over my nipples again. "I can see that the illicit touch excites you Kate."

"Jake, don't do this to me!" I groaned as he tweaked my erect nipple through my blouse. I wanted to put a stop to this but just did not have it in me to put an end to the arousal I was enjoying. I had not felt the excitement of such illicit pleasure previously and was rapidly succumbing to it. I had tasted the "forbidden fruit" and found it hard to resist tasting more.

Jake seemed to sense that my resistance was faltering. He took a nipple between his fingers and rolled it while tugging gently as well. Thrilling, erotic sensations rippled through me. As I groaned and again tried to express some resistance, Jake's hand moved to the top button on my blouse.

As his fingers deftly undid the buttons he locked his eyes onto mine. He was subtly testing if I would submit to him. I knew he was going to see my tits naked and exposed and I could not bring myself to stop him.

"Show me your tits Kate," he said quietly as he undid the last button but left my blouse closed in the front. I experienced an incomprehensible erotic desire to expose myself to him and to comply with his requests. I slowly parted the blouse until my tits, capped by rock hard nipples, were fully exposed. I could not look at Jake and averted my eyes. Only as I stood there with my top half totally exposed to this man did I realize that I had consciously submitted to him and his desires. Somehow it made my body tingle with arousal.

"I want you topless -- take your blouse right off!" Jake smiled as I pulled the blouse off my shoulders and let it fall on the floor.

"Have other men got you to strip and expose yourself to them?"

I gave a small, embarrassed little nod as I thought back to some of my previous lovers -- especially those with whom I had enjoyed particularly erotic sex. Jake gave a wry grin, which seemed to indicate that I had just further substantiated his view of my submissive tendencies.

"Did yet let all those men fuck you?" He managed to make it sound seductive despite the crude language. "Yes" I whispered, sensing that I was submitting ever further by telling him ever more about by previous sex life.

Jake now had both nipples between his fingers and was rolling and tugging them quite firmly. I moaned partly from sexual excitement and partly from the bit of pain he was causing. I could sense that Jake was testing my reaction to the pain. He was assessing if my arousal from both the submission and direct stimulation was overriding any objections I might have had to the pain. The arousal was winning hands down.

As Jake lowered his head and closed his lips around one of my erect nipples I let out a deep erotic sigh. "Oh God Jake!!" His wet tongue expertly ran around my nipple and flicked at it. The sexual tingles surged through me and into my groin. Sub-consciously I put a hand behind lightly his head not wanting this amazing pleasure to come to an end. I had not felt this aroused and sexually alive for ages.

Jake gave my other nipple the same thrilling treatment before eliciting a moan of disappointment from me as he straightened up. With an expressionless look he instructed me. "Take off your skirt Kate. I want your body exposed with only your panties between me and your pussy."

The thought of being vulnerable to this man's desires and sexual whims was excitingly erotic and I undid my zipper without question. As I dropped the skirt at my feet, a excited, deeply sensual shiver rippled through me. I knew I would go all the way with this man if he wanted to use me.

Jake looked me up and down. "I have only met you once before today Kate, and here you are practically naked and totally aroused. I think you do find excitement in sexual submission?"

I nodded and whispered "Yes."

"Is your pussy hot and wet?" he asked bluntly

I could not bring myself to admitting that I was sopping wet, so I just nodded my head and avoided his eyes.

"Do you want this strange man to touch your pussy and pleasure you?"

I groaned in reply, feeling totally turned on at the thought of him touching my most private parts, and stimulating me.

Jake slid a hand slowly across my stomach down to my panty elastic line. His fingers traced the line of the top elastic, teasing me. I wanted his hand inside my panties touching me, fingering me. Jake knew just what he was doing to me. With a wry little smile he slipped his fingers under the elastic and slid his hand down over my clean shaven mound.

12