Kate Flirts with Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH. UHHHHH!!" I sighed involuntarily as his finger slid across my clit and touched the entrance to my cunt. Instinctively, and submissively, I parted my legs to give him easier access.

"OH GOD!" I groaned as he slipped two fingers up my sopping cunt. My hips thrust forward to impale myself as deeply as possible on this stranger's penetrating fingers. I could not remember when last I had been so amazingly turned on.

My eyes closed as my body and mind reveled in an erotic high. I felt Jake's mouth close over mine. He kissed me open mouthed and I returned his kiss with fervor.

As Jake broke off the kiss, my erotic euphoria was briefly interrupted. With one hand gently resting behind my neck and the other still fingering my cunt and caressing my clit, Jake gave me a soft smile. "Does it excite you to submit to a stranger - and let him touch you sexually?"

"Oh shit yes!!" I sighed in reply, no longer caring about my choice of words.

"Strip off your panties and get totally naked for me!!" Jake rubbed my clit and rolled one of my nipples as he instructed me.

Jake stepped back as I unquestioningly pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. I wanted to -- in fact felt a need to -- be completely naked in front of this man. I wanted him to see me and to expose my erotic parts to him. I could not believe, or fully comprehend, the immense excitement I was experiencing from my sexual submission to this stranger. I wanted him to use my body for his sexual pleasure. I knew I would get the ultimate orgasmic relief from this.

"Do you want me to fuck you and use you sexually?" Jake stood back and was openly looking at my nakedness, emphasizing my submissiveness.

"Yes please Jake ...... Use me as you like!" I replied softly, averting his eyes as I acknowledged my final act of excited submission. I had no idea if Jake would be rough, or gentle, or what sexual acts he would require of me -- but the unknown excited me as much as the thought of being fucked.

Jake took me by the hand and led me through to the bedroom. "Lie down and finger yourself while I get undressed," he instructed.

I quickly got on the bed and did as I was told. I baulked briefly at having to masturbate in front of Jake. Nobody had ever seen me masturbate. Arousal and the thrill of submission quickly got the better of me. I slipped two fingers up my dripping cunt. It felt so naughty to be stimulating myself in front of this stranger.

Jake was out of his clothes very quickly and I took a deep breath as I caught my first sight of his raging hard-on. It was about average size, but I could not wait to be on the receiving end of it. I had not seen a cock other than my husband's for quite a few years, and now I faced the exciting prospect of being fucked by this stranger's manhood.

Jake moved between my spread legs, watching my fingers plunging in and out of my cunt. "Spread your pussy lips and show me the pussy that needs to be fucked!" His crude language added to the erotic situation.

I felt terribly submissive as I spread my legs and pussy lips as wide as I could get them. I was really offering myself to Jake. He smiled at me as he moved onto the bed between my legs and edged his cock close to my wide open cunt. I groaned as he rubbed the tip of his cock across my pussy opening and brushed it over my rock hard clit. I rocked my hips trying to get more contact.

"You're desperate to cum, aren't you?"

"Oh God yesssss!!" I moaned and looked up at Jake pleadingly.

"Well then take my cock and stick it in your married pussy!!"

I eagerly took hold of his rigid cock and rubbed it up and down my slit a few times to get it nice and wet from my juices. My body shivered each time the tip of his cock touched my clit. I then eased the swollen head into the entrance of my sopping wet cunt and eased my hips forward to get his cock penetrating me. At this point Jake assisted and with one positive stroke sunk his cock deep into my very receptive cunt.

"OHHHHHHHH!! That feels so goooood!!" I sighed with pleasure as my cunt adjusted to the sensation of being filled.

Jake started fucking me with slow measured strokes.

"Some submissive women like to be tied up as they get fucked and used. Would you like to try that one day?"

"Yes ..... that would be exciting" I answered breathlessly as my hips rocked to meet Jakes thrusts. I had occasionally had stimulating fantasies about something similar, but never thought that these things happened.

Jake took hold of my ankles and pushed my legs up till my knees were almost at my sides. In this position I felt completely submissive and open for his use. His average size cock seemed to fill my pussy. Jake cleverly varied his thrusts which was a really pleasurable variation for me.

It felt crude, exciting and terribly erotic to be lying with my legs spread, knees drawn up high , just letting this stranger use my cunt. The thrill was amazing -- and I was really getting off on it.

As Jakes thrusts increased in pace he told me to rub my clit. I did not need to be asked a second time. I was desperately aroused and needed to reach my climax. Very quickly I approached my peak.

Jake was also breathing quite rapidly now -- obviously close to cumming as well. "To complete your submission I am going to cum in your cunt!" he panted.

I had not even thought that far -- but the prospect of another man lining my pussy with his sperm just pushed me over the edge.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I cried out loud, flicking my clit mercilessly to draw out the maximum pleasure from my sexual explosion. "AHHHHH ..... AHHHHHHHH .....AHHHHHH," I continued groaning with deep satisfaction as Jake pumped my pussy with his final thrusts.

Suddenly his body froze .... and then with a few huge jerks he started shooting load after load of hot sperm deep inside me. "FUUUUUUCK -- THAT'S GOOD," he moaned as the last of his cum emptied inside me.

Breathing heavily we rolled apart. The aftermath of my huge orgasm left me feeling drained but gorgeously satisfied. I lay dreamily on the bed while Jake went to clean himself up. I wondered if I really was a sexual submissive, or whether I had just given in to an unexpressed need for some sexual variation and thrills.

When I came out of the bathroom Jake was already dressed. I went through to the living area - where Jake had got me to strip - to collect my clothes. I could not find them. Confused I looked around, until I saw Jake standing in the doorway smiling.

"You can have your clothes back when I leave -- but I want you totally naked for me while I am here!!" I stood there sheepishly, not knowing what to do or where to look. Feeling the now familiar, strange thrill run through me, I submissively did not look directly at Jake.

Jake walked up to me, and reached out to gently trace his fingers over my nakedness. "I can see you are going to love your new found submissive streak." Jake whispered in my ear as he trailed a finger down the spine of my back and into the crack of my butt. I felt goose bumps of arousal start welling up again.

"Tomorrow we will meet with Bradley again." He paused, as if to judge whether I was going to object, or reject any possibility of the same thing happening with him. My instinctive internal reaction was definitely not to get sexual with Bradley -- but I said nothing. I immediately wondered if by not saying anything I was acting submissively again.

By now Jake's hand was drifting and gently caressing it's way over my stomach to my pussy. I could not believe that despite my orgasm just a short while earlier, I felt some excitement at the prospect of him touching my pussy again.

As his finger slid between my legs and brushed my clit, Jake enticed me. "Are you looking forward to Bradley touching your pussy? Wouldn't it be exciting to submit to him tomorrow -- to submit to the man that you are going to sell your apartment to?"

"Oh God no Jake!!" I moaned. "You have taught me something about myself today, but I can't just let this continue. I am married and should not even have had sex with you!" I desperately wanted to do the right thing, despite the fact that he already had my mind distracted by the possibilities.

Suddenly panicking, I pleaded with Jake. "Jake ... please don't tell Bradley what happened here today. It really must stay between us! I am not sure I could face him if he knew about this."

Slipping a finger up my still lubricated cunt, Jake gave me a knowing smile. "We'll go along with whatever you feel you want tomorrow. We will not pressure you into anything you wouldn't want to do."

With that he withdrew his finger from my cunt, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed for the door. "Bradley or I will call you tomorrow to set up a meeting -- hopefully to finalise the deal." With a smile and a wink he was gone. I had a sinking feeling he was going to give Bradley all the details.

My mind confused and my body aroused I went to sit on the couch where Jake had left my clothes. As my mind ran through the mornings events my hand slipped down to my pussy and I eased my legs open. I slowly rubbed myself as I replayed the erotic happenings in my mind. As my arousal grew, my fingers plunged deeper and faster and I found myself fantasizing about letting Bradley have his way with me as well. He was a good looker and a charmer. I let my fantasy build, not feeling guilty since it was after all only a fantasy.

Taking me by surprise my orgasm came quickly and hard. I groaned and moaned as my body bucked and my mind pictured me naked with Bradley -- letting him use me.

As I came down from my second orgasmic high that morning, I shook my head a few times trying to clear the erotic images I had painted for myself. I allowed myself a little smile as I got dressed and more rational thoughts slowly kicked in.

I had really learned something about myself that morning, but I was determined to write it off to an exciting and pleasurable experience and not to follow through on any of it.

I was determined to focus on the deal tomorrow and keep my mind clear of any sexual thoughts, despite Jakes comments, and my subsequent fantasies, about Bradley. My life was to continue as normal, and I would try to put my little sexual deviance behind me. I resolved not to meet with them at the flat, but rather in a neutral, public place like a coffee bar or restaurant. There I would be safe from any sexual approaches or temptation.

I was to find out the next day that my flirtation with sexual submission was not so easily dismissed.

12
  • COMMENTS
35 Comments
BreastLuverBreastLuveralmost 12 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

This is a wonderfully erotic story. I hope you write more.

jbrtoojbrtooover 12 years ago
My favorite theme....

Married, faithful wife exploring her submissive fantasies with other men....dearly hoping that there are many more chapters about to be posted in this story!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

HOT! Very sexy seduction.

Obviously no story will please everyone; especially the perverts and retards. However, this is my kind of story. No impossibly huge cocks that no woman would want even if they did exist. No force or violence; just gentle persuasion that is fun and no one get hurt. And, what the husband doesn’t know will not harm him and, in fact, he gets benefits from an aroused wife.

Granite_IIGranite_IIalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

You cannot rate this story above, but I will here. 5 stars for excellence in erotic writing.

PattyMariePattyMarieabout 13 years ago
At the risk

At the risk of sounding like Paul Harvey, where's the rest of the story? It's been five months since this was posted and you've never left us hanging that long before. Please tell about how Kate can't possibly resist, "one more look at the apartment" and the dominance of two men.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories