Kate: Pounding Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

"I'm going to miss you too Chris. More than you could know."

As his nose nuzzled the side of my face it intercepted a tear running down my cheek; smearing it. Damn. Now he knew. I didn't want sympathy, but I wasn't going to be denied this moment to wallow in romantic self-pity either. He didn't say anything, simply bringing his face down next to mine so that our cheeks were together; whereupon my body betrayed me further by sending out more tears that ran down to where our flesh joined to be dammed there; collecting as a persistent damp reminder of how tempting his offer was.

After a moment he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. It started as a peck but soon became a full on pash; tongues wrestling, arms wrapped tightly around each other. He rolled me over on top and then back over underneath again, our lips never separating; all the while his rigid cock pushed deeply inside me. I could sense it throbbing more urgently now, its needs were becoming more demanding with the passions of our kissing. Even as our bodies were locked tightly together by the strength of our embrace it was demanding little mini thrusts; demands that Chris couldn't resist.

Alive now to the prospect of a release, awoken by the passion of the moment, his cock demanded more. His thrusting became more obvious; more sexual.

Stretching his arms, he lifted his head and chest off mine; our eyes locked in a mutual loving stare as the intensity of his lovemaking increased. As his excitement rose further his eyes drifted down to my chest where I was making sure my boobs wobbled up and down gently in response to the effect of his thrusting on my body. His breathing grew heavier and louder; becoming a sort of drawn out low moan.

He was completely into it now. Full on, physically consuming sex. Hard full depth thrusts.

I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head; his breathing momentarily seeming to stop as his body stilled itself with the full length of his erection pushed inside me. And then he exploded into his climax. With a loud drawn out grunt his cock pulsed out its seed while his body took over and delivered two giant final thrusts before he stilled himself again. Then he collapsed down on top of me; the after-shudders of his climax washing through him periodically as his cock retained its firmness.

For a while we were just lying in each other's embrace again until the loss of his erection necessitated him rolling off me and withdrawing. I knew he would feel guilty about just getting dressed and going back to the conference when the moment somehow called for a long drawn out goodbye.

I tossed him an out. "Aren't you running late for the next session?"

"Yes, but it can wait. You're more important."

"Maybe, but I don't want you getting into trouble."

"I'll tell you what. If you want to get dressed too, I'll walk you to your car."

And so it was that, with a final all too short hug and kiss at the car, Chris walked back into the conference and out of my life again.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers