Kate's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate paid her tab and slid delicately off the barstool. She looked straight ahead as she walked out; would not allow her eyes to stray from the door. Within moments, she heard the stranger's quiet but distinct footfalls shadowing the bright click of her heels on the flagstones. Trepidation mingled with her arousal, and she felt her pussy involuntarily constrict. She wondered if her skirt was wet through yet. Before long, it would be, she feared.

She made her way slowly to the river, felt the sweltering heat of the August night relieved by a soft, warm breeze from over the levee. She could feel him very near; her back was almost tingling. She leaned her shoulder gently against the warm brick face of a building, suddenly very aware of how alone she really was, how quiet it was this far from the bustle of the city. Kate felt extremely vulnerable, extremely at the mercy of this stalking stranger who had followed her over a mile through the maze of the city.

Kate felt the hair at the nape of her neck move gently away from her skin. She tensed, fearful, and so agonizingly wanting. His fingers were skillful, spreading the lock away from the most tender spot on her neck, right under her ear to the base of her shoulder, an inch at a time until her entire neck was exposed. Then she felt his lips trailing soft kisses there, and she exhaled, letting a moan escape her lips. The stranger's other hand reached under her arm, came up between her breasts, and found her throat. He grasped her throat gently, but firmly, whispering as he gently sucked her earlobe, "I've watched you all night, and I want you for my own."

Kate tried to pull away, but the man's other hand grasped her pelvis, pulling her ass back against his hardened cock. Kate's situation turned very serious very quickly. Alone, she was completely at his mercy.

"I know you want me too. I could feel you, all night, wanting me to take you. In fact, I don't think anyone has ever taken you before," he breathed.

Kate's knees felt weak under her body; she was leaning back against the stranger. The hand on her pelvis moved down her thigh, over her full ass, and down the the hem of her skirt. The stranger pulled her skirt up over her hips in one movement, his other hand still firmly on Kate's throat. He was caressing her throat, kissing her neck, and locking her tightly against his erect, throbbing cock while he exposed her bare ass. He turned her face against the brick wall for support, and she wantonly bent at the waist, fully exposing her full, wet pussy lips to the stranger. Kate shouldn't want this, but she couldn't help herself. Her body was screaming to be filled by this stranger's thick cock. What she had felt through her thin skirt seemed ample enough to her and once she had felt his arousal matching her own, she wanted only one thing.

Kate felt the man pull her arms behind her, pressing her face against the brick wall. With one hand, he held her wrists; with the other, he rubbed the head of his swollen cock against her pussy. He was incredibly gentle as he rubbed, covering the head with her wetness until it was dripping down her legs.

"Tell me you want it," he breathed into her neck again. Shivers ran down her spine. Kate felt she would die from wanting. This stranger, this complete stranger was making her body weak with want.

"Tell me!" he demanded. "Or I will walk away from you this instant."

"I want it!" she cried.

"What do you want?"

"I want you, your cock, please!"

But he was not gentle when he plunged his cock into her pussy to the hilt. He pulled out and plunged in over and over and over again, and Kate made soft moans to match his stabs. As he fucked her, his one hand holding her wrists and his other around her throat, she thought of the photograph. The woman's white gloves and her white choker of pearls could have been this stranger's pale fingers gleaming in the moonlight. Kate wondered if the figure in the photograph was dressed by her lover.

The stranger's cock felt huge, filling Kate's pussy completely, stretching it a bit, just the way she liked it. In fact, she had never felt a cock so perfectly shaped, so perfectly sized. She was startled by how much she was enjoying this. Normally, Kate enjoyed sex but she had never felt anything like this. The heat searing her pussy with the friction of his strokes was plunging her quickly toward orgasm.

"Before you cum," he growled, "I want you to see who is fucking you." The stranger pulled out and turned her around so that her back was pressed against the gritty wall.

And it was no stranger at all.

The man who had followed Kate all night, who had fucked her from behind up against a brick wall in a dirty alleyway was Dr. Alan Steel, a geophysicist from the institute. Kate's surprise could not have been more complete, and it showed on her face.

Alan Steel was the quietest man Kate had ever met. He was polite, calm, generous, and extremely intelligent. Kate had always found him both intellectually and physically attractive. His 5'10" frame was perfect for her when she was wearing heels; but of course she never wore heels at work. And she never dated coworkers, ever. Her rules were for her own protection. And now, completely outside of her control structure, she was being made to beg him to fuck her. And she loved it.

Alan pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her lace-clad breasts. He then reached behind her and had her bra off in less than two seconds, twisting her right nipple in one hand, pulling her face up to his with his other hand. Kate felt his lips find hers; he kissed her agonizingly slowly. She was hungry for him, for more of the intoxication of being taken by him, and he was very willing to deliver, but at his own pace. His hands found her hair, his fingers stroking it softly. His other hand left her hardened nipple and found her silky, aching clit. He stroked his finger over her wet slit back and forth while he kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping in and out of her mouth with incredible skill. She couldn't believe it: he was seducing her.

He stepped closer to her, covering her whole body with his. Clad only in her heels and her skirt bunched around her waist, she was entirely exposed; his nearness made her nakedness feel even starker. He lifted her up in his arms, pressing her naked back into the gritty brickwork, and Kate wrapped her legs around Alan's waist. He plunged his cock back into her waiting, eager pussy. Alan's mouth sought Kate's again and his kiss was full of passion, full of possession. Kate responded with passion of her own. She felt she could finally be as fiery as she wanted to be, and it wouldn't be considered too wanton, too slutty, too much for this man. Alan wanted to possess her as much as she wanted to be possessed.

Kate ground her hips against Alan's cock, putting her arms around his neck. She threw her head back against the wall and cried out as he pounded into her. Then he pulled out and knelt down in the dirty street. He put one of Kate's legs over his shoulder and licked her now dripping pussy with his hot tongue. Then, Kate felt him slip his thumb into her wet cunt. Within a few moments, Kate was screaming in ecstasy. He sucked her clit gently, but firmly, slipping his thumb around in her until she was weak with orgasm.

Then Alan was on his feet and turned Kate around again. He pulled her hair into a ponytail and bent her over at the waist. He slipped back into her tight cunt, now pulsing with her orgasm, and within a few strokes, he too came. Alan's hot cum coated her pussy and she realized with complete abandon that she really wanted to taste this man's cum, to suck it all down.

She turned back around to face him, knelt down before him, and slipped his still-hard erection into her mouth. He gasped as her lips and tongue made contact. She knew he must be very sensitive, so she was extremely gentle, lapping the cum off his shaft, cleaning her own pussy juices off of him as she went. His hands found her hair, and stroked her head gently, lovingly almost. "You like the way you taste on me, don't you," he grinned. She looked up, her eyes meeting his in wanton affirmation as she licked and sucked his softening cock. Her lashes fell over softly lidded eyes. Kate knew what she had found, what she had allowed herself to find in this man. She had given herself to him, and wanted more. She knew that, after that night, work would never, ever be the same.

12