All Comments on 'Kate's Christmas Surprise'

by Kateinlingerie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whats next mmmm

A grate starte looking forward to ch2.I think Julia is going to give hime a full fem job more soon I hope yours leann XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love where this is going! I can't wait to see what happens. I hope they end up with two guys and they fuck them both laying side by side in bed being taken like two little bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazin

what a story i hope the next chapter cums very very soon cowboy5548

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 10 years ago
Simply wonderful!

Oh what a delicious enthralling story Kate. Such a lovely transformation from vanilla (I nearly gave up) to sensuous delight. I simply can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh by the way, your loving wife just turned you into her bitch. Now your life is over. Quick kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She could have done him.

She could have put a strap on and fuck him in the ass for an hour so he could feel what it is like to get fucked.

JD2100JD2100over 10 years ago
omg loved it

can't wait for the next part and even more after that. Great story and it made my panties so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Size DOES matter!

Everything just fits? They both wear the same size?

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Great first effort

Story worked mainly because it was HER idea. Forget about the idea of bringing guys into this and do your own thing. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring on Chapter 2

Fun story. Might be more believable if Julia had bought like items in his size?

Will really make a "woman" of him next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sexy!

Nice and very arousing! Well told, stay with it!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Like This Story A Lot As...

...It seems quite honest in its progression, now we need a little background to understand "Kate's" full willingness to dress en femme. Its a fun little story though, and all the more so at xmas. <sigh> And it was well explained that these were not actually 'his' wife's things, and that they were purchased especially for him. Its well written and worth a read, looking forward to the next chapter... but... two things have me worried... the "if you do as your told" and the photo shoot. The photos seemed innocent enough and mutually arousing. We'll have to see where the rest of it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A dream come true

Can't wait for the next chapter, this is a great start to a very sexy story. I hope you continue this soon. This is what I wish would happen to me.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Like my wife, I think Mikes wife knew he had a fem side to him and loved him enough to let him enjoy and explore his fem side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Lovely loving story... the camera part surprised me... the visit to the neighbors will be fun!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 10 years ago
oh yes... very hot story..

More please.. love to be Kate..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me too

I wish my wife would do something like this for me, for now I do it when she is not home and just masterbate my excitement away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The answer is "NO"!

When she asked if he would like to try it on. And exactly how small a man was he or how large a woman was she? Because her lingerie doesn't fit a man. Unless she's a BIG woman. Not what you said in the beginning. And the visual of a hairy legged man in a pair of white shear stockings is simply disgusting. The stilettos? I'm still laughing at your suggestion her shoes would fit on his feet and that you actually think he'd take more than one step before falling on his face. So this whole scenario just doesn't work. Too unbelievable. And the pictures? He would have been up and erasing those as fast as possible. If she wanted to be married to a woman, just divorce him and find someone else. Springing this whole thing on him during a wonderful Xmas would have been enough for most men to throw her manipulative ass out the door. What a bitch. Their marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
we all have a fem side.

loved it I and all men have a fem side and I wish more woman would be so open and let us play

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice, plain nice

good story between 2 people that care about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more please need to find out how this new lesbian is doing

ba10016ba10016over 6 years ago
What a wife

I wish my wife would do the same for me. I think you have to write chapter 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting for more

Enjoyed part one, what a Christmas. It's been seven years, so where's part two? More Please.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story but I don't think she should take him out of the house or bring any friends in to embarrass that's not right between a husband and wife is OK to dress up but not bring anybody else into it maybe you can bring in a new series without bringing extra people into it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous