All Comments on 'Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 01'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 15 years agoAuthor
Be patient -- the meat is coming!

Chapter 1 is just the foundation and "teaser" tis true -- more is in the pipeline awaiting approval by the Literotica editorial staff -- and I trust you will not be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start with many ways to continue

Very nicely setup, even if a bit fast to the punch.

Clearly something I would like to see played out more, but don;t rush it and make sure detail such as clothing style and his actions are included.

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
Oh my,

I can hardly wait for the rest of this story. Great begining!

changingoftimeschangingoftimesalmost 12 years ago
Moving on to the next chapter

I'm liking this story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Going to be great

The set up is well written and I'm sure the sequel won't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape is not sexy

Over coming shyness, even reluctance, is fine, making a story suspenseful. Seduction is fun to do and watch, but drugging someone into a coma takes all the suspense out.

This story isn't about fishing. It's about buying filets at the grocery store. Boring.

JairBrasilJairBrasil3 months ago

magnificent and delightful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES