All Comments on 'Kate's First BJ'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Great debut

Look forward to seeing more of your work. Maybe a lesson in fucking next time?

abekastabekastover 17 years ago
Solid idea

I was really into the story, but found time jumps and whatnot a bit confusing at times. I really liked the idea, but I'm not sure it all came across. Get an editor and you're home free!

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
This story has been reviewed

On the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout of Lit Forums.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Super!

Both hilarious, hot and sweet.

Congrats on managing to achieve all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I wish I could tell you what was so good about this, but I don't think I can find the words! So sweet and so, so sexy at the same time!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Hot ..

A sexy and funny read ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that was good

I think you captured how a young woman like Kate would feel just right.Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Blowjobs, yes. But not much else. Kate never got her little boobs felt or played with ot sucked. Her pussy got no action either.

And the roommate didn't seem to get off on watching and coaching. Why no playing with her own pussy while watching? Why no coaching the boyfriend to tell Kate what he liked, and what he liked better, and best while getting blown?

Why no attempt buy the boyfriend to give Kate an orgasm?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1632 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...