All Comments on 'Kate's Full of Surprises'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Very good work

Succinct, self-contained and well-written. I like the flow, the slow build-up of excitement without erasing their prior adversarial relationship. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done!!

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 14 years ago
Excellent

I have to admit the "Me and Kate" instead of "Kate and I" was somewhat distracting, but the story was so good, I was willing to ignore them.

There are so many ways this story can go. Please continue. LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unrealistic

you really expect us to believe that even though they are fighting they would be willing to share a bed after the first night he would have slept on the floor to get away from her keep it realistic and believable please this isn't the twilight zone

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Hell yes!

I loved it! I especially enjoyed the surprise ending, with Grandpa catching them in the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story and totally believable

Don't listen to the reader who says it's unrealistic. People fight all the time as a way of hiding their true feelings. That's what I interpreted it as, and as such, I thought it was more believable than ninety percent of the stories I read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
d ^_^ b

Anxiously awaiting the next installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't want to loose her boyfriend??

No girl is going to fuck and suck her brother and still worry about a boyfriend it was a good story till then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice one

the person saying it's unrealistic for them to share a bed when fighting so much doesn't know what they are talking about. I speak from experience there.... great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange

it seems to me that if they were fighting as much as you say that he would have told his parents that he would only go if he could bring a tent and sleep outside as far away from his bitchy sister keep it realistic please

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
I enjoyed this story

Even if others did not.I wish that I had a brother with whom I could relate like that. On the other hand I have a boy-friend as well as a husband, so who am I to complain?

KupotekKupotekabout 14 years ago
Great story

Even though the content is about incest, the writing feels very genuine and the relationship very cute, which reminds me a lot of my girlfriend and I, so the incest isn't even needed in the story to make it work. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
honest opinions please

how about giving honest opinions how do you expect the writers to improve if keep giving kiss ass comments only two real opinions here the rest are just kissing ass UNREALISTIC and STRANGE have it right this belongs in the twilight zone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Not bad writing but psychologically improbable. The sister behaves very erratically. The way she treats him after the first two nights is improbable. She pretends not to remember that anything happened. She treats him like shit—and then she's suddenly horny. This could be worked out by having her simply ask him to be quiet around mum and dad.

So, HAS she given up her boyfriend or is she just a slut?

NB: It's 'sneak,' not 'sneek.' Keep writing.

Sonja in San Mateo

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
As always.

There are an over size group who don't have the ballocks to sign their name nor submit any possible thing so that we can gauge their abilities, if any. rather wish they would 'f' off.

To Seawater1 I for one liked that and enjoyed the possibilities of detection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok but...

I think it's a good story but this is the second bit of your work that I have read and both end with the siblings getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good.....

To the previous comment. I have read a few stories by this author and yes in two or three the siblings get caught......but that's life. My older sister and I began messing together when she was 17 and I was 14. Just touching at first then going further. Within a month we were lovers. We got bolder and began to take chances, thinking if we hadn't been caught yet we would never be caught. After a couple of years we got complacent and we did get found out. That's what happens in life. More believable than most stories on this site because it reflects what truly happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story and want to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...