Kate's Initiation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get down under your daddy whore, suck his balls for him." She scooted under her father and began working on his balls. Rob put his hand on her pussy and wet his cock with her cum. Then he positioned his cock at his brother's asshole, he pushed against his ass and then he felt Ryan relax, and his cock went in with a pop.

'I'm going to fucking cum!" Ryan shouted. Rob reached around and grabbed his balls, making a cock ring with his fingers. He told Kate to stay under her father and catch his cum in her mouth, but warned her not to swallow it.

"But Uncle Rob..." She pleaded, desperately wanting to swallow daddy's cum.

"I said no bitch. You do as I order!" Rob shouted gruffly. Katie meekly nodded her head, tears in eyes. She dutifully opened her mouth under her daddy's cock and waited for his cum. She slipped her hand down to her pussy and soothed herself by rubbing her clit; she wished it was even more sore, the ache in her belly for sex with Rob and Ryan was much greater than the little pain her pussy felt. She wanted her pussy to be beaten until the ache in her belly went away, when she thought about flogging her swollen, red pussy, her clit hardened and grew and she just had to scratch her clit and hurt it because it felt so good.

Ryan was watching Kate rubbing her blood red swollen pussy, he desperately wanted to get his mouth in between her legs. He wanted to bite that pussy until she screamed. His cock throbbed from pleasure and he imagined Kate biting his cock, he arched his back to get his cock in his daughter's mouth and felt Rob fucking him hard.

"Harder!" He shouted and felt his brother comply, shoving his cock hard and deep into his ass, over and over again. His balls were struggling hard to contract but Rob still had his hand around his ball sack. Ryan wanted to scream at him to let go so that he could cum. His asshole clenched, his legs went stiff and he jerked his ass as he felt the wave coming from Rob. Rob grunted and then with a shout he came hard, spurting his cum into Ryan's ass. He let go of Ryan's balls and Ryan only had to look down at Katie's eagerly waiting mouth to feel the glorious release shooting through his cock.

Kate did as she was told and held Ryan's cum in her mouth, she wiped the cum off her cheek and chin and added it to the load in her mouth. Rob pushed Ryan's mouth on to hers and ordered him to suck his cum out of her mouth and swallow it. Kate secretly kept a little swallow for herself, neither her father nor her uncle realised yet what a greedy little cumslut she was.

After they had recovered Uncle Rob suggested that they take Kate out and invite a friend of Ryan's for a little playtime with Kate. Kate raised her eyebrows at this, it wasn't arousing at all to her.

"Don't worry, my little slut, tonight you'll become a three-hole-whore. Daddy and I won't just stand by. We're going to fuck all your holes girl."

"And mine." Horny Ryan added, not wanting to be left out. Uncle Rob smiled at him and then leaned over to kiss his brother and tug on his bottom lip with his teeth.

"Always, my pet, I will always fill you up good."

12