Kate's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you know why your mother broke up with me." Uncle Rob said, he was standing at the end of the bed looking at Melanie's pussy, stroking his erect cock.

"I'm too bossy in and out of bed for her."

"Really?" Kate looked at her mother. "Is that all?"

"Yes, you know I hate being bossed around." Melanie replied. Kate did know, it irritated Melanie.

"I hate that your dad loves being bossed around by his brother even more."

"Like this." Ryan said and winked at Rob. Rob immediately shoved Ryan backwards onto the foot of the bed in front of Kate and Melanie. As Ryan began to lift his chest off the bed, Rob straddled him.

"Who's my bitch?" Her uncle demanded. Her dad kept quiet. Rob backhanded him across his cheek.

"I said - who's my bitch?"

"Fuck you." Her dad told her uncle. For an old guy he moved fast, he raised himself on his knees and roughly grabbed her dad by his shoulder and turned him over on the bed so that he was now lying on his stomach. At first Kate thought they were going to fight and looked at her mother, but her mom showed no surprise and it dawned on Kate that they had played this game before. Uncle Rob roughly shoved one of her dad's knees to the side and shoved his finger in her dad's ass. He dad's eyes closed and he moaned in pleasure.

"Who's my little bitch?" Rob asked while plunging his fingers into Ryan's ass even harder.

"I am, I am, I'm your bitch." Her dad capitulated and Kate could understand, Uncle Rob knew how to touch places and make people feel good. She heard a buzzing to her left and was shocked again to see her mother sliding a huge vibrator in and out of her pussy. She was caught between watching her father and watching her mother, both were arousing to watch. She heard a loud slap and saw her dad's ass turn red, Uncle Rob spanked the other ass cheek and while he was turning Ryan's ass beetroot red, Ryan slowly got to his knees. Raising himself a little higher with each slap. She knew her dad was enjoying it because his eyes were closed and he moaned a little with each slap.

"Oh yeah, you like that little brother, don't you?" Uncle Rob caressed an ass cheek and her dad hung his head and moaned again. Her uncle slapped his ass again, and then he reached between her dad's legs and pulled his balls back. Ryan arched his back and cried out, his cock was dripping under him. Rob ground his cock against Ryan's ass.

"Do you want me to fuck you baby brother?"

"Yes." Her dad whispered.

"You want to be my cum hole Ryan?"

"Yes, please." Ryan begged. Kate was so turned on she was pushing her vibrator against her pussy, still too shy to put it on, but she had to feel something touching her pussy now, she was so aroused. Next to her, Melanie reached her climax and arched her back and pounded her vibrator into her cunt as she cried out. In front of her, Uncle Rob grabbed her dad's hair with one hand and twisted Ryan's head towards him, with the other hand he reached down and grabbed Ryan's throbbing cock. Then Uncle Rob firmly planted his mouth on her dad's and kissed him passionately and long. Kate heard her mother's vibrator start up again, but she was captivated by her uncle kissing her dad. Rob broke of the kiss and softly spoke to Ryan.

"What do you taste my little slut?"

"Pussy." Ryan replied. Rob bent down and kissed him again.

"Yes, Katie's sweet little pussy." Her father groaned and pulled his brother's mouth onto his once again. Kate climaxed from watching her dad and her uncle get off, but being the newbie she climaxed as silently as she could. She didn't want to disturb anyone, she was hoping they'd carry on. She only allowed herself a slow deep breath as she controlled her climax.

"Spread your ass for me Ryan, open up your ass for my cock, let me ram you little brother. Let me cum deep inside your ass." Her dad's cock was bouncing up and down from the blood throbbing through it as Rob's words turned him on even more. He lay on his chest, his face turned to Kate, his ass in the air, spreading it for Rob with both hands. Rob spat on his hand and rubbed the tip of his cock, and then he positioned himself at the entrance to his brother's ass and shoved quickly. The head of his cock went in with a pop. Kate watched with wide eyes and then realised her father was looking between her legs, so she spread her legs for him and inserted the vibrator. Rob was pushing his cock into Ryan's ass, once he was all the way in, his rhythm picked up and her father was torn between watching the vibrator in Kate's cunt and closing his eyes at the sensation of his brother's cock in his ass. Eventually Rob's cock won and Ryan closed his eyes and began moaning, Rob was nailing him now grunting louder and louder as his climax came. Ryan pushed his ass back onto his brother's cock, also beginning to grunt when Rob stopped and held his breath for a long moment and then jerked into Ryan like a rabbit, spraying his cum in Ryan's ass. He grabbed Ryan around his waist and held him tight against his stomach, so that Ryan couldn't move and wouldn't cum. When Rob's arms went lame, he released Ryan and pulled his semi erect cock out of him.

"Go, my little slut." He said breathlessly to Ryan.

"Nail your little girl's pussy. Show her."

Ryan crawled on all fours towards Kate with a wild gleam in his eyes that excited Kate. She took the vibrator out of her pussy and laid it one side.

"I'm going to get it on with Rob, you two enjoy yourselves." Melanie said from the side, but neither of them looked at her. Her father's face was now right in front of hers and he was still looking at her with that wild look. She was afraid, aroused, excited and flustered all at the same time.

"I want you." Daddy growled. My God, Kate thought, I don't know this man.

"Did Uncle Rob put his nasty cum in your cunt baby?" She nodded. Her father began biting the inside of her leg above her knee and she shouted. He growled and bit further up her leg and she squealed again. Daddy shoved his mouth onto her pussy and munched and sucked and licked, Kate cried in pleasure and arched her back on trembling legs. Daddy pushed her legs back and dipped his mouth lower until he was biting and licking her asshole and Kate began to yelled again. Just as suddenly daddy left her ass and pounced on her breasts, biting and sucking her nipples. He was so rough, he did nothing gently, he was so different from Uncle Rob and yet so much more exciting. As hard as he bit the pain dissolved into intense pleasure. He wanted to eat her up and she wanted to let him.

In a flash he was on her mouth, driving his tongue into hers, pushing her tongue around, lifting it and pushing it flat. He bit her lip until she cried out and then he sucked her bottom lip hard. When he took his mouth away her bottom lip was slightly swollen and it felt tender. Kate moaned, she was so ready for daddy to take her. Daddy put his hand on her pussy and rubbed in big slow circles, getting her juice everywhere. Still rubbing with his whole hand he rubbed harder and harder and Kate felt her clit swelling under his hand, she wanted him to rub harder, her pussy had never been so excited and she was lifting it up into daddy's hand, grunting from the effort and focusing on the sensation her clit was giving her, it was almost ticklish but not quite. She could feel her climax in her clit, she could feel the sensation of something pulling back as if her clit wanted to spread the sensation into her body and down to her cunt. Something being tightened to the point of no return when it would let loose and shoot. She wanted to get to that part where it exploded and filled everything between her legs with insane pleasure.

"Daddy!" She shouted. "Harder, harder, please God, harder, fuck my pussy daddy, fuck my clit, fuck me." She begged.

Daddy rubbed harder on her clit with the heel of his hand, up and down and sideways, grinding his hand into her clit.

"Daddy's going to fuck this clit so hard, it's going to throb like a bitch afterwards. Your clit is big my baby, daddy's going to fuck you ass for you. Teach you what a good ass fucking is. Daddy's slut, daddy's cum slut. I'm going to fuck your pussy with my dirty cock. Cum for daddy Kate, cum for daddy little slut."

Kate's clit exploded and she screamed and felt wave after wave going through her clit and her pussy and setting everything on fire. As her climax subsided she grabbed her daddy's hand to stop because her clit was sensitive now. Daddy lifted her legs over his shoulders and she felt his cock at her asshole, he pushed in hard and pain shot up her ass and she cried out again. Daddy pushed again and his head popped in, followed by a second spasm of pain. She knew daddy would stop if she said he must, but she didn't want him to, she knew her first butt fucking would be painful as daddy stretched her asshole with his huge cock, but it was just as stimulating to feel herself being stretched and filled, she could feel the pressure of his cock against her cunt and it felt good, she didn't care about the pain anymore she wanted him to thrust and push against her vagina.

"Fuck harder." She cried.

Daddy fucked her harder and pounded her ass, grunting, growling and groaning as he did.

"Your asshole is tight slut. Fucking tight. My little girl is squeezing my cock like it's never been squeezed before. Daddy's going to shoot his cum in your ass. Oh God I'm cumming." She felt him jerk and pound her asshole really hard, she felt him squirt up her asshole.

"Daddy make me cum, make me cum. Do something." Daddy kept his cock in her ass and reached down with his hand and shoved his hand into her pussy. Kate cried out.

"Fuck it, fuck it daddy, fuck my cunt daddy."

Daddy thrust his hand in and out of her cunt very fast and very roughly and her pussy exploded and the sensation burned up through her pussy to her clit and without thinking she rubbed her clit hard and fast and she came again. Only then did daddy pull his cock out of her ass, he collapsed next her, both of them struggling for breath. When they were less breathless, daddy turned to her and kissed her gently.

"Did you like that baby?"

"Oh yes daddy. I especially like it when you call me your slut. Please don't stop fucking me ever daddy. You can do whatever you want, I'll love every second."

Daddy smiled. "I think you're going to carry on with our little tradition just fine. You make a wonderful cum slut. If you're a really good girl, daddy will pee on your pussy tomorrow night. Uncle Rob can pee on my ass, and you..." He said fingering her pussy again, "Can lick it all up." Damn, she was breathing hard already, just imagining it.

"Why do we have to wait? Can't we do it now?"

"Katie, baby, my little whore. Be patient. Not everything in one night, and there is a lot more we can do. Believe me; we're going to need the whole two weeks to show you every possible way to fuck."

Kate didn't look pleased, daddy didn't care. He slapped her ass hard and she yelled.

"Kiss daddy goodnight, by the way, you're not going to school tomorrow. Your cunt will be too sore. But if you're a good girl, daddy and Uncle Rob will show you how to suck cock properly. We'll also teach you how to use that vibrator while you watch us fuck. Get some sleep, it's going to be a long two weeks."

Kate knew when she had lost a fight. She gave daddy a kiss on his mouth and then got up and took her vibrator and bag back to her room. She was planning on vibrating herself just once, but she fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow, still clutching her vibrator like a cock.

END

12