All Comments on 'Kate's Second Time Around'

by dyhp9001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOSH ALL GOLLY!!

A VERY SHORT AND UNBELEVABLE LITTLE STORY.I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Little vs. Big

This fantasy would have been much better if....if a condom was necessary (which normally is not, in a fantasy), that no larger condom was available. Then they could have fucked because they were both "hot" and decided that protection was unnecessary.....Much more erotic...

jimrayjimrayover 19 years ago
Trusting Hubby?

Maybe wife isn't telling hubby all that goes on in her adventures,needs to be more discriptive about what goes on!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

this is you second chapter and is very well written. There are a few things you will find out here There are tons of stories about ladies having sex with someone with a big cock. You will find out most readers and intrested in the emotional part of the story and how well the sex scenes are written and presented. Some questions: How dose hubby feel about his wife cheating really deep down is he Jealous most men are, How dose she feel about having sex with another man after 20 years of marriage.... is it better, what is this doing to their marriage how is it changing it. She worried about aids, maybe falling in love with one of these men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NEXT TIME YOU GO OVER SEAS

WHY MAN WANT TO GIVE HIS WIFE AWAY? WHY MAN WANT TO SHARE HIS WIFE WITH ANOTHER?WHY IF MAN IS A MAN WOULD HE WANT TO DISRESPECT HIS WIFE OR LET HER DISRESPECT THEIR MARRIAGE.WHY NOT GET A DIVORCE AND GO BY THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
honestly, who gives a shit?

this 'story' was more of an annoyance than anything else ....

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
Same ole--Same Ole Comments that is

Guys reading story in order to get their thrill by being Pissed Off

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuck don1028

This asshole thinks his opinion is the only one worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absurdity

Dear Donie - Not worthy of comment except see Regards comment on 1st segment - Regards

dyhp900dyhp900over 19 years ago
Comments are BS

I have read the comments about the passage. All I can tell you is that this is not a fantasy, but is true. OK I am no great author, porn or otherwise. My wife and I are having a great time. I don't have to share our other experiences with anyone else. Thanks but that is the end of the stories.

YusakuYusakuover 15 years ago
Very hot...

I'd really like to hear more about Kate's adventures!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not much

She didn't have to do much to make him a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous