Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing herself Kat feels her breast, wiggling on the floor in anticipation for whatevers' next.

The Dom confronts Jane who's standing. Jane's body isn't as full as Katherine's. Thinner by nature, docile. "What bitch you want my pussy" Jane aggressively reacts, "What are you going to do?". The Dom smiles and slaps Jane's bitchy mouth. Katherine is turned on. Jane instinctively tries to throw her own slap at the Dom but she counters grabbing Jane's wrist and twisting her arm behind Jane's back.

The Dom pushes Janie downward. Katherine's bedroom eyes meet Janie's who is in pain. Katherine only smiling rubs her delicious pussy wanting to get a reaction from Janie but the pain from having her arm bent back is leaving Jane breathless. The clasp of cuffs crack around Jane's wrist, the aggro slut is in handcuffs.

The Dom now unable to be slapped by Jane stands back in front of her. Jane spits at the Dom who reactively slaps Jane harder across her left cheek. The Dominatrix plays with Jane open hand slapping her repeatedly over her face and body. Jane screaming excites' Katherine and she gets vocally louder freeing herself into the clubs reality of kink. Katherine's bitch roommate is just a toy, a visual effect, a plaything for the Dom.

Jane isn't telling the Dom at all to stop, that she wants to get off the ride. No, she's enjoying herself as a prisoner to the club. Being aggressive toward the Dom to begin with was a statement. Jane wants the attention; she's always been that way. Just like with those boyfriends who said she was nuts. Janie knows she can settle down she doesn't want to though she's a attention whore more than anything and now she's got the attention of the Dom.

Janie's ball gagged and cuffed. Her face is beet red and her eyes are in tears before she drops to her knees and then to the floor breathing heavy under the bare feet of her sexually deviant attacker.

Kat on the other hand has come twice.

"Get up bitch" the Dom tells Kat. The Dom ties Kat's hands together lifts them up over her head on to a hook. The hook is attached to a track that allows for the suspended hook and it's meat per say to slide across the room.

Katherine is suspended, on the tips of her toes her weighty big tits are hanging tight as blood swells her nipples red.

The Dominant woman moves throughout the room almost soundless before going out of sight somewhere behind Kat.

Kat's toes began to ache. She started sweating under her arms and chest from the intensity of being stretched out. Kat's toes began to hurt. She struggles to lighten herself. She lifts one leg off the ground only to find out that the pain would grow more intense sooner on the other foot. Her breathing grows quickly, Kat whimpered and she began to plea with the unseen Dom.

Jane was awake but exhausted and laid still, relishing in her gal pals pain just as she had in Jane's.

The girls are left, the lights go out. Jane's a doomed bitch, Katherine's a doomed bitch.

Katherine screams... Jane can only vocalize a muffled sound and it's useless.

At least an hour goes by before the two women are awoken. When the lights turn on a loud thud sounds as though from a heavy electric breaker. Jane is practically asleep face down in a puddle of her of own drool that seeped from her gagged mouth.

Katherine was dazed out of exhaustion. Their eyes we're beginning to focus.

Donnie is helping Jane to her feet while the Dom stands silent. He unlocks her cuffs and removes her gag and wraps a robe around her. When she gains stability Donnie walks to Katherine and lowers her from the meat hook and unties her hands.

He wraps a robe around Katherine's shoulders, "You ladies may leave if you wish or stay. You've both will receive $5,000 for your discomfort but if you wish to stay... Well you could earn much more. We here understand that whoring yourself out may not be your intention perhaps your interest is in the pleasures, the experiences, the spiritual or sexual intimacy if that's the case please think of your monetary earnings as a gift. I cannot say that what lies ahead will be more or less gratifying or harsher or gentler what I can tell you is that you have the power and right to be as much a dominant as a submissive... If you wish to work angles, play a character, be an entirely different person..."

"So were being paid" ask Katherine? "Yes, yes sweetness." replies Donnie. "I'll do it." Katherine gives her answer. Donnie turns to Janie and is about to open his mouth when she speaks up " oh im in... Anything to fuck you." Donnie says he'll get involved in her fantasy.

"Well ." Donnie isn't surprised. The women he'd met at the bar had only needed a push, a guiding hand to hold and trust.

Another hidden doorway opens; the Dominatrix enters first then the ladies and Donnie and the door closed behind. Katherine and Jane were led to a bedroom, their room for their stay so it was explained. They ordered room service, relaxed and showered.

Another hour or so went by before the Dominatrix appeared in their doorway. The girls had been given a set of bra and panties. Katherine a beautiful expensive red and Janie a set of blue of the same quality.

The Dom has a statement "Alright ladies you've been briefed. Each situation of your stay is unique. Make what you will of your time". Katherine is taken out of the room and led down a hallway decorated with photos of days past Dominatrix's.

The two women come to a door. Another hidden doorway on the other side is a client. Katherine's told about him, why she specifically was chose between the two to come.

The man's come from the south, he's safe but plays characters, talks in accents, he creates world's of fantasies at one time he was a prominent actor but in recent years has secluded himself possibly to formulate a comeback.

Katherine give's over robe to the Dominatrix and is told how to operate the hidden handle that will open the door. Afterwards the Dom leaves her without a word. She looks over her curves' and in minutes sets her experience in motion.

555555555555

"Katherine, I like your name. It makes me think of this ol' gal in high school who got caught in a scandal with the track coach. Ha, we all thought that he was gay. School principal allegedly caught her jerking his cock in the teacher's only parking lot during our homecoming game." he says before he lights his cigar.

Katherine stands shaking, clothed in only a red pantie and bra combination and no shoes barefoot on the cold cement floor. The room looks built from cement.

A hardened darkness shadows the expanse of the room. The only lights are single forty-watt bulbs over the cigar smoking man and a table that looks to have some sort of steel binds bolted through.

He's much older than her, Katherine. Guessing in his mid fifties' with gut, bald spot and air of cockiness' boys your age wouldn't have for some time. Not in Katherine's wildest nightmares would ever see herself in the position of a sex doll for this slob. He puffs at his cigar as he reaches down to his trousers zipper yanking on the silver tab."Don't be afraid darling. I'm not going to ask you to do anything you haven't already done. You have sucked dick before haven't you?", the gentlemen ask.

"Yes I have" Katherine answers trembling as part of her act. He smiles at her, he's gratified to hear about her escapades. The man then pulls his fat short prick & balls from his pants. "Come now child come sit down right here between my legs" he asks pointing down at the space like commanding a dog to come and kneel and like a dog she obeys. Katherine does what's she's asked, walks to the pig and sits her ass between his legs' her face towards the cock and balls of the old slob.The cool ground is uncomfortable as well but she sits holding each of her ankles.

The gentlemen takes his time puffing at his cigar without a word, at least a minute goes by in silence before Katherine's sternly slapped across the cheek by the man's hand as he looks to the ceiling.

"Do not make me punish you darling" he says off to the side of his mouth.

Using no hands as Katherine was instructed by the Dominatrix; she nuzzles the flaccid penis. Pokes at it with her nose, sends her face into his crotch and licking it without actually sucking on it. He giggles at the enjoyment of Katherine's actions and his belly shakes. He's a big round man; fat and happy. She sees him as a disgusting slob though she could quit anytime she stays nursing.

Katherine's tongue lavishes across the growing chubby. Her eyes closed; she imagines the musky smells of her last male encounter back at college in Tennessee, an athlete. How with each lick of the college boy's cock she wanted to choke on it. To show him how much she was a whore? No, her desire to make the young man burst a load all across her tongue came from her quenching perverse need for his warm cum after a frantic two weeks of uninterrupted studies.

Katherine allows herself to be the victim, not thinking of herself as a piece of meat but more like a damsel in distress. She thinks that she has to save herself by showing compassion for her captor.

This man in front of her possibly never knew a woman's touch; now's Katherine's chance to show her captor how a woman can please him by sexual gratifications'.

Saliva from her watering mouth moistens the old cock. Katherine's left wet and to her own desires to please him. Katherine makes the faintest sounds slurping. Her head backs up from him and she spits, she spits a second time hungry for more cock meat she opens wide and drop back down physically pushing herself forward over his entire length.

He laughs and says "they're you go child they're you go. Stick your tongue out and lick em' lick my nuts". Through the tears and smeared mascara Katherine sticks her tongue out over her bottom lip flickering it enough to feel the skin of the wrinkled prick bag.

The fat man's prick has hardened to a fat four inch knob with the fattest head Katherine has ever had to open up wide for. His prick fits into her mouth like a peg. His balls squish against her chin while the man himself sits only slightly wiggling about. He clears his throat and sips a whiskey barely looking down to watch Katherine .

She begins to really work the man in her mouth. She forces the cock between her huge beauties' working her soft flesh for his load. Again he laughs at the pleasure. Katherine's tits are completely fuckable, her cleavage screams "put dick here", while her beautiful red hair framed face softly says " and leave your hot creamy jizz here". The late teen whore growls, shouts profane sentences in order to arouse the man. In an animalistic acting Katherine jolts backward and pulls her pussy from under her silken panties. She's not entirely turned on but she's acting out while she single handedly exposé her young cunt to the old fat man.

She looks down at her spread warm pussy. She's fingering herself as if she never knew it was there, showing the fuckn' perv by staring and pointing at each part and piece. By this time the man has shifted in his seat several times, he's leaned over her jacking himself practically shadowing her, mumbling heated sentences.

He calls Katherine closer, she goes to hold his cock but doesn't. Before he can cream she gets herself below his meat mouth wide open like a unfilled well awaiting a shower of rain to fill it. Katherine's hair is down her back, her hands are at her side fingers spread out. Her soft Irish pale body wants more than a jerked old cock but this is hot enough for the moment. Katherine's eyes are fixated on the tip of his penis waiting...

The man makes groaning noises disgusting noises, gurgling. He places his. fat ringed hand on the base of Katherine's forehead... This must be it; he's going to come finally sick pig. Not looking down at all but opposite staring up at the black never ending ceiling he uses a light hand to turn Katherine's head ever so slightly so that his cock is now at her eyeline, Katherine's eyes flicker nervously . He mutters in a foreign voice.

He holds his cock by the shaft and releases his slow brewing loud across her forehead. His spunk drools out of his dick hole slowly, degrading Katherine's eyebrows then over her eyes. They flutter picking up semen in their delicate lashes.

He groans as he releases his spent dong again mumbling. Quickly going flacid, grown almost non-existent. He can't get his pants up fast enough. Katherine's is as still as a statue on her knees still letting the cum wash over her as the man leaves through his own hidden passage.

She gets up on to her feet. She's not crazy about the experience. Something inside her is disgraced, some random man just came on her face and walked away. The random people in life who'll watch her, all the boys she'll see on every train or passing by who stare at her and the married men who check her out as she's walking away looking at her delicious curves. In her mind she began to change her mind that old pervert represented all of those who'd never get a chance, would get turned down and who weren't eligible.

Katherine had just got back to her room and showered when she was summoned by the Dominatrix; Jane wasn't there when Katherine had arrived and she was certain that they were going to be pitted against each other or made to fuck each other with strap on dildo's but as the Dom explained the next scenario she found out that wasn't the case at all.

666

When Katherine entered her third dungeon of the night she was clean and ready for anything. Over the last week she'd be on a rollercoaster of sexual emotion and mostly opportunity; experiencing the vibrant climax she got from the blue bolt, her pussy tingling encounter with Donnie whom she secretly was fond of, the nail biting orgasms she had watching on as Jane was punished and at the cock and balls of her first patron.

Katherine came into the dungeon with steam. She wore her robe lightly and loose so that her curvy breast showed dazzling cleavage. This room was set up differently than the last; the lights were a dim florescent and their light covered the entire room. A short square table which was definitely made by the Club for their uses stood flush up against the black brick wall and as she stood center of the table she could see two rings shoulder level bolted through the brick. Two would be candle stands were posted on each side of the silver rings.

A passage opened behind her. Katherine whipped around to see the Dominatrix stomping towards her. Without a word the Dom slapped Kat across her face as Kat's head shifted with inertia it was caught in the palm of her Dom. The Dom's eyes met with her own; Katherine no longer felt danger and held the Dom at her waist. The Dom's eyes looked over Katherine's face with a softness. Katherine's hands began to move up the body of the dominant woman. She felt her curves' and ran her hands over the dark colored bra of the full bodied beauty.

The two women began to kiss, passionately. Their lips moves over one another just as Katherine's hand reached into the Dom's silky hair. The Dom's hands worked over Kat's hips into her panties and began to flicker in and out over her pussy hole. Kat had noticed that after a time the Dom had stepped them back until it became obvious that Katherine was meant to lay up on the table.

She hopped up onto the table as the Dom looked on until Katherine's legs came into view. The Dom reached around Kat's waistline to smoothly reach her finger to the inside of her panties and pull then off, down her legs.

Katherine was seduced. She'd never been in this position or ever had thought about another woman. She had gotten turned on watching Jane submit to the Dom earlier but she liked to watch and she apparently didn't mind being seduced.

The Dom had begun to massage Katherine's body with hands on both sides working over her skin with a purpose. Being kneaded and massaged Katherine became more and more relaxed until she closed her eyes and suddenly fell asleep...

With a hard slap to her face Katherine woke; her hands hand been bound to the silver hooks. Katherine had been strapped to the table her arms bound, her legs bound to the two would be candle holders' that were actually stands that bound Katherine at the ankles and were spread apart. "Oh is this how you get your pussy?" Katherine shouted "Eat it bitch, try out my pussy you'll love it"!

Katherine acting out began to shout and scream, she yanked on her binds like an enraged psychotic and threw herself wailing over the heavy table top. She let out a loud mouth scream and that's when the Dom shoved a red gag ball attached to a black leather strap into her cock pleading mouth. Katherine's eyes lit up in surprise and she got the look like a scared whore, trapped.

Never one for delicacy the Dom reached back dramatically and unleashed a hard open hand slap fast across Katherine's bitch face. "Now you wait Dog" shouted the Dom before she spit in Kat's face.

Bound Katherine; her hands tied eye level with her head and three feet off to the sides.

Using the cold brick wall as a backrest Katherine's beautifully shaved legs are lifted up by archaic custom designed straddles. The gag in her mouth leaves her enough room to breathe freely but Kath is dripping drool through the air holes.

A man appears to her left and Katherine's eyes dart over to his hands. He's wearing dark latex gloves, they resemble safety gloves but are coated with something...

With her legs split apart exposing her pussy open wide the stranger dips his right index and ring finger in to her vagina. What was covering his gloves was lubricant.

With a forceful pull of your southern slutty hair Katherine's head is forced up. It hurt when he pulled back on her ponytail and the pain surging through the back of the base of her skull through her face makes her cry out and a mist of salvia extinguishes through the gag ball.

Each time he maneuvered his fingers against the walls of Katherine's cervical muscles sensations from nerve endings light up through your body causing her to spasm thrashing her legs around like a drowning victim. Katherine's eyes were fixated on the disappearing fingers working away at her opening. Using his left index finger the strange man flickered at Katherine's clit. The foreskin of Katherine's clitoris was always a pretty pink but after being sucked on or fingered and worked over long enough it grew to a brighter vibrant pink and that's where it was now. The orgasm was building inside her as Katherine's ass jolted, heaving her pussy. The man retorted by working a third finger and quickly his pinky finger.

Katherine blew a puffing breath and growled through the gag. She was being fisted, 18 years old tied up like a seasoned sex fiend and handling an entire grown man's fist into herself, Katherine's vaginal walls opened further and the man slightly rotated his hand sporadically and motioned in no other term but juicing the practically jail bait cunt. Katherine moans contracting your inner self.

With Katherine's free left hand she found that the man's cock was hard and in her reach. With a tight grip she began to jerk it, tugging just as roughly as the man was milking her stretching pussy. Holding the man's throbbing cock and feeling herself being worked Katherine began to sweat profusely.

Her eyes darted from watching the man open and pummel her widespread snatch, to his forearm as though she couldn't believe that his entire hand was missing inside her then to his face smirking with interest and lastly the 7 inch penis she was jerking off.

Katherine wasn't a daddy's girl though this experience was changing her.

Back home she'd allowed boy's to have time learning about a woman's body. Katherine wasn't shy about the letting the boys with dirty fingers explore her grown and delicious tits. One boy at a time so as not to gain a reputation. Katherine's idea of a good time was letting them fuck her in parked cars on the side of quite roads. Of course when the time was right she allowed her own imagination to let images to pass through her mind, thought up fantasies' and feelings.