Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During her teen years Katherine gained experience entertaining her holes; both her ass and redhead topped pussy. Selfies of a thick and long cucumber buried inside her hot hole taken before her eighteenth can be found saved on her private computer drives if one would search hard enough.

Katherine found she enjoyed the workout. Maneuvering the cucumber prick to hit the right angle's, strangling the green vegetable with her kegel muscles before riding it out to a shuddering orgasm while her mommie watched television downstairs and daddy mowed the lawn.

The man's hand moved from working her clit to squeezing Katherine's great tits; individually pinching and stretching each nipple until again Katherine's body lurched forward. He open hand slapped her huge teen tits aggressively beating on the skin of the beautiful natural breast. More and more her body convolves, she's going to break and cum soon.

The man again maneuvers his fingers back out all but his index and ring finger and they caress and rub against the cervical muscle two inches deep inside her. Katherine begins to breath in a rhythm giving her body over to the stranger, letting herself relax, relax relax...

When she does the pleasure begins to take over.

Yes yes yes in a burst she squirts. Yes yes yes the man asserts his fingers flickering through her wet pulsating pussy lip up to her clit striking the sensual sensation once against causing Katherine's pussy to squirt.

She shakes, drooling through the gag her body as limber as a rag doll.

As Katherine's body began in cool again her pussy was throbbing. She came twice more residually. Katherine's entire soft body was limber; her hands were locked and her fingers pointed down at the floor. Her legs split in a out in off clitter were strapped down by leather belts that tightened around a bar underneath inside the post. The stranger had left her sight maybe it was over, maybe he simply left for a smoke regardless she was barely moving except for the noticeable rise and fall of her stomach, the twitch of her eye movements.

A flashing light a flicker the sounds of television static black light black light black light black light black light light light light light light light an unseen television sparked up in the viewable high corner of Katherine's sex dungeon where she was being kept. Without any other entertainment she watched on waiting for an image to show she waited. Katherine's stomach rises and fell, her right arm's bicep sporadically twitch, her pussy twitched also. She watched on, thinking she'd see the man who had fisted her to appear maybe jerking off or maybe it was the Dom.

A thought passed through her mind about her virgin ass. In Katherine's mind she envisioned her ankles pinned up behind her head giving each orifice easy access. Her imagination sparked and deeper Katherine's mind fell in to a fantasy of being opened up, her tiny asshole stretching open as a thick and pleasuring cock pushed in a half inch at a time until her bubble butt was being rocked by the sexual unclean intentions of a man.

She came again and again...

At an instant the television flickered and returned with a picture.

888

In the monitor Katherine sees her friend; Janie.

What she's doing???

If an "omg" was ever appropriate.

The camera tells the truth and the truth is Janie is being double teamed.

There's two silver rods topped with a pink and red dildo having their way. A fuck machine, motor driven and taking turns inserting themselves deep in to your roomies' meaty ass and thick lipped and tender pussy in tandem. She's bent like a flexible straw taking in the fuck machine's recuperating dual rubber cocks. Jane's hands are tied at the wrist so as to raise the head half of her body upward, forcing her chest out.

As the cameraman circles Janie the front of her frame comes on screen. A bondage device of some sort is wrapped around her head...It's another type of gag not one like Katherine's wearing; hers is in place to keep her mouth opened wide without blocking her young cock sucking mouth.

Suddenly the hips of a man come in to view, then his hand jerking on his hard cock. He's not to much older looking than Jane and Katherine, semi tan, maybe an average construction type either way Janie is wide eyed when he steps jerking off in front of her mouth.

Her tonguing action stirs up the man so he lifts his nuts over her flicking tongue. A moment of the sweet sensation and the man places his hand against her forehand. The camera swiftly changes views as the pervert unleashes his milkshake of jizz over your pretty girlfriend's face. First in squirting pumps over her beautiful skull then on it until the pressure is relieved enough to ejaculate into Janie's mouth across her tonsils.

Janie's beautiful pale skin is soaked in cum blasted in which the goo runs from her forehead covering her nose, all over her top lip and on down her chin. There must be at least five loads running down her face, down her chest and puddling on the ground under her.

Katherine realizes her friend has been talked into acting out a fantasy she's had since late high school.

Over the speaker of the black and white television Katherine hears Janie's voice though her mouth doesn't have the movement Katherine can make out what she's saying "yes oh yes all over me yes ha ha ha give it give it to me give me your cum" . The man groans' as he ejaculates, growling as he beats his finished cock on your friend Janie's face. The other loads stick to his cock as he patters' Janie's face but he doesn't seem like care about the consequences. He dips his spent hard-on into Jane's mouth aggressively until she heaves forward nearly puking. Then he pulls his limp fuckn' dick from her milked throat, beats it across her mug once more and walks away.

Just as another male participant's ass makes it into frame the screen goes black.

999

"You two whores are quite the earners" the Dominatrix tells Katherine into her ear. "Your girlfriend surprised me. At first she gagged a lot apparently CUM has become an acquired taste. I can tell you weren't going have trouble though. You and your red hair I'm sure had quite the following once you became of age. Am I right"?

Not able to speak you instead nod.

The Dominatrix's speech sends Katherine's mind back in time when she began to get more comfortable with feeling out the rush of a load ready to bust while she worked a hard cock in her mouth. The times she smiled and giggled as stream after stream of hot nut shot across her face; hell Katherine it was perverse but wasn't it nice? To have reached that age free to explore your sexuality, to be an object used for pleasure, in all accounts by a stranger?

Now here she is; Katherine strapped down willingly and used by strangers in a dungeon somewhere in Chicago watching on as the same girl she shared notes on natural science is being used as a human cum reciprocal.

The Dominatrix walks about Kat's controlled body and pets her head.

The Dominatrix's hair is grey, long streaming down her body. The Dominant woman has only heels, sheer leggings attached to garters belt attached to a pair of beautiful panties all black and custom as well. The Dom bitch has some clip on her panties waistband allowing her to attach a small leather whip to her side. She stood fully exposed on top allowing her ripe C's to breath freely. The Dominatrix's eyes are an intense green.