Katherine and Katie's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now mistress, may I cum?"

"Yes. In fact, I think I'm in need of an orgasm too. Katie, will you help me out?"

"Of course mistress."

They put me back into the laying position, with my legs far apart. Katherine climbs on top of my face, like Katie did, but this time she's facing me, and her pussy is against my mouth.

"Now, put on a show for me." She says, and I immediately begin to eat her out.

Katie kneels in front of me, and starts kissing my shaft gently like before. However, now she slowly starts to encompass the girth with her mouth. Her tongue massaging every bit of it, and her lips going back and forth on it. She begins to play with my balls. Meanwhile, Katherine cannot get enough of my tongue herself. Usually I don't make noise during any type of sex, but without cumming in days, the hours of relentless teasing, and Katie's mouth, I'm moaning uncontrollably, and that only furthers Katherine's experience. She's wetter than I've ever seen, and I just want to thank her for everything by doing my best on her. Katie starts to bob her head back and fourth even faster, and it's becoming too much. Katherine and I's moans grow louder, and are almost in sync. I can see her eyes rolling to the back of her head, before mine do the same. Our climax's start exactly at the same time, and I've never cummed harder or longer before.

I don't realize how long it's been since it happened, but I'm unstrapped from the chair with my clothes on the bed and the women in the other room. That was only the start of our nights together.

---

Two days later, I was tying my shoe in the lobby of the apartment building, when Katherine enters the door from outside. Noticing me she gives a smile. An old voice asks behind me.

"Mam, I'll be able to fix that hole today. What time will be okay?" I realize it's the landlord before I turn around.

Katherine turns to him and responds "No, it's alright, the hole is fine, thanks though." She gives me a wink before she leaves.

PART 2 COMING SOON

12