Katherine from Ecole St Justine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Desist!" Adele cried but with no sincerity as her heart was pounding and her senses screamed with unaccustomed pleasure.

"My eye what have you done!" Gerald exclaimed.

"Mme Hulbert taught us thus," Katherine explained, "Tis for bridesmaids to ready the bride for her husband if he is elderly, not the inside, but the nub, see how she swoons if we stroke the nub and cries if it is squeezed, for it is directly the path to her heart."

"May I?" Gerald asked and he touched Katherines hand to move it away and suddenly a spark leapt between them, moistness seeped from Katherine's womb as hardness grew in Gerald's appendage and for a moment it seemed that Katherine would lie down for him but Adele cried out.

"No you cannot stop, please!" Adele wailed.

"Tis your cue sir," Katherine suggested, "Prong her and prong her soundly as if it were me you were pronging."

"Yes," Gerald agreed as he rolled around to take his rightful place over his wife, his hands at her cheeks, his weight upon his elbows and Katherine's dainty fingers inserting his prong in Adele's sopping vagina.

He peered into Adele's dark frightened eyes and froze a second but Katherine saw it, "Pretend it is my womb," she said as she rounded the bed and lifted Gerald's chin that she might kiss his lips.

"No," Adele cried but it was too late as Gerald kissed Katherine even as he thrust his member mightily into Adele's freshly loosened womb.

"Noooo," Adele cntinued until Katherine grasped the spare pillow and thrust it firmly against Adele's face and mouth sliencing her whilst at the same time Katherine enraged Gerald's ardour by her tongue in his mouth.

A rushing gushing torrent of seed seared Adele's womb as Gerald succumbed to Katherine's charms and let fly his passion.

"I love you!" Gerald husked breathlessly as their embrace melted away.

"No, you don't" Katherine countered but she knew he told the truth and it troubled her.

"I hate you!" Adele countered.

"Do you?" Gerald retorted, "Well I must say I prefer your hate to your love if it lets me ride you so pleasantly."

"You are well suited, both evil," Adele added.

"Miss Edwards cautioned that some husbands tie their wives to the bed frame that they may have as much carnality as they may," Katherine explained, "But that would not be for you."

"Why?" Gerald enquired.

"There are no string holes in the bed frame," Katherine pointed out.

"Then get the carpenter, I expect a full complement by the morrow evening." Gerald replied.

"No, get thee hence both of you!" she snapped.

Katherine went to her room and carefully bolted the door and pushed her chair against it as she fully expected Gerald to follow her, but no one came.

She slipped of her smock and taking her box of ivories she sadly commenced the exercises Miss Edwards had taught her, first smearing the small number two ivory phallus with grease before she eased it within her bottom and sat upon it before she greased the number seven monster and eased it within her womb, she felt immense loneliness, why not a week before her friend Monique had shared the exercises with her, she inserted Monique's ivory phallus and thrust it within her until she cried "Enough," and then Monique had in turn inserted Katherine's phallus within and sent her to the land of soft marshmallow mountains that were at once clouds and again peacocks.

Relief came quickly, the warm rush across her mind with the Crocodile made of sweetmeat with sugar fangs into which she bit as she stifled her own screams of pleasure as the phalli squeezed together within her and barely able to remove the ivories and wipe them clean she crawled abed and slept.

"It's morning!" Mrs Robbins shouted as Katherine lay abed thinking about Gerald.

He loved her, he was married, she didn't love him in the least, she pondered the permutations and was relieved to be called.

She attended Adele but Adele refused to see her, Gerald demanded she attend him and she at first refused but then attended as he bid.

"Ah Katherine, at last pray join me," he suggested and thew wide the bed covers revealing his nakedness.

"Oh no sir, I cannot." she demurred.

"Bed wench!" he cried and grabbed her by the waist, she ducked as Miss Farr had taught her and as Gerald fell she swiftly kicked him violently between his legs, he crashed to the floor screaming.

Katherine went to run from the room but Adele burst in, "You evil girl!" she cried.

"I'm not evil, you are, you cold hearted bitch," Katherine snapped surprising even herself with her anger, "Why can't you satisfy your husband as you were taught at school?"

"Taught, at school?" Adele queried, "At school?"

"You went to finishing school did you not?" Katherine asked, "Not that you practice that which you were taught."

Gerald sat up nursing his manhood which had swollen appreciably.

"And what was that?" he asked.

"She wears voluminous underclothes instead of being ready to accept your member at a moments notice." Katherine expounded.

"Indeed, indeed she fights off every advance," Gerald admitted.

"It is unseemly to submit too easily," Adele muttered.

"Not when you are married," Katherine pointed out, "You barely submit at all, why I'm surprised your womb has not healed up thinking itself but a flesh wound," she railed, "Now shall you serve your husbands swelling?" she asked.

"No, it is unseemly," Adele insisted.

"But it is your duty!" Katherine insisted, "Now disrobe and on the bed!"

Adele demurred but Gerald was intrigued, "Yes, 'tis your duty," he said, "And you had few complaints the night," he added, "Bare yourself, and dress lightly thereafter."

"No, I shall not!" Adele protested but to no avail as Gerald caught hold of his wife and held her as Katherine began to undo the fastenings and to peel away Adele's garments one by one until she was entirely disrobed.

"What a fuss!" Katherine chided as Adele protested loudly until finally bared they were able to swing her to the centre of Gerald's bed, a fine black iron framed model of the latest kind, "No still I say or I shall bind you," Katherine insisted as she spied Adele's discarded stockings.

Adele fought against Gerald but only briefly as Katherine looked silken stockings around Adele's feet as Mme Faulken had shown her at St Justine's and pulled them tight to he bed frame with slip knots, both ankles spread to the bed sides so Adele's legs were spread widely, her hands still flailed but from Gerald's sideboard clean knee socks sufficed to secure Adele's hands likewise to the bed frame, and then and only then in helplessness did Gerald seek to mount her.

"No!" Adele cried, "It is unseemly," but Gerald persisted though his appendage slipped twice from her slot so firmly did she resist and only when Katherine grasped Gerald's shaft firmly as he thrust in did she yield and allow his entry.

"Now that is how the day should start," he averred as he began to plough her and then on an impulse he bent to kiss her, she turned away but in an instant was Katherine upon her and held her cheeks so Gerald was afforded Adele's lips whereupon he sealed his mouth upon hers stifling her cries, and lowering his chest to rest gently upon her breasts.

The wetness of the slapping from Adele's parts increased apace as her teats stretched ever longer, she began to gasp and beads of sweat broke on her brow until finally she could deny it no longer and she thrust against her husband as she craved more and yet more of his member within her until in glorious relief he flooded her pats with his seed and lay still.

"Oh my, I am sated indeed." Gerald confessed.

"But what about poor Adele," Katherine observed, "For she is far from content, shall I call a footman to finish what my lord has started?"

"No, one moment, let me rest," he pleaded, and as he pulled away from Adele so Katherine grabbed a sponge from the chest of drawers top and dipped it in the water bowl and began decorously to wipe the surplus spilled seed from Adele's parts just as she had been taught, and then she offered a cloth to Gerald to wipe his member which had by effect that of raising it once more.

"I think it is time sir," Katherine intoned and Gerald resumed his place between Adele's legs and began to thrust mightily as Adele giggled like a school girl and occasionally squealed.

Katherine wished for a book or her sewing, or better still her ivories but in their absence she made do with a candle from the candelabra which as she sat on the very edge of her chair watching Adele so she decorously thrust the candle inside her own womb in time to Gerald's thrusts.

It was too late for break-fast when the fornicants separated, fortunately Katherine had slipped away to the kitchen and forewarned the food had been set aside and kept warm that which could be kept warm and held back the eggs until the Master had finished.

"I never knowed nothing like it," Mrs Robbins declared, "I thought he would be up you Katherine if you'll beg my pardon."

"Ah, yes," Katherine exclaimed, "But Madam Adele seems to be so ignorant of the master's needs, was she not schooled?"

"Oh the finest school, at Windsor," Mrs Robbins declared, "She is most accomplished in the Pianoforte, and Latin and."

"But the boudoir, was she not schooled in matters of the boudoir?" Katherine demanded.

"I know not what a boudoir is but if you mean the bed room then I fear she knows naught," Mrs Robbins declared, "Though she fends him off easily enough most days, I thought they got you in as a stand in for her."

"Yes, I do wonder," Katherine replied.

"We got some Gentlemen come Miss," Mrs Robbins said quite respectfully considering Katherine's lowly position, "One's in the dining room will you entertain him till the master is ready to receive him?"

"Indeed," Katherine agreed, "Yes, who is it?"

"The Mr Hardings," Mrs Robbins suggested, "The lawyers, the old one went on but the son is waiting, will you see to him please?"

Katherine went through to the dining room, where Paul, the younger Harding was sitting eating boiled ham with soft boiled eggs, her heart skipped a beat as she saw him, "Oh it's you?" he queried between chews, "I thought?"

"I am the Harthope's ladies maid now Mr Harding." Katherine explained and she suddenly felt dowdy in her smock, she wished for an expensive gown, or perhaps as Mme Faulken once suggested 'when all else fails bare yourself,' "What may I do for you?" she asked and she stared at him squarely, admiring his stature, his broad shoulders his light hair and ready smile, the twinkle in his eyes and the strangely quizzical way he looked at her.

"You attended St Justine's school?" Harding enquired.

"Why yes, Ecole St Justine," she replied.

"Did you enjoy it there?" he asked.

"I learned a great deal," she said, "But no, I cannot say that I did, enjoy it that is."

"You are happy here?" he asked.

"Indeed, I put my schooling to good use by assisting Aunt Adele to fornicate," Katherine explained.

"Fornicate!" Paul Harding spluttered helplessly spraying egg in all directions.

"Yes sadly the Windsor school taught poor Adele nothing." Katherine explained.

"And St Justine?" he asked, gasping.

"Oh indeed I am well versed sir," Katherine assured him, "You can rely upon it that I shall provide my husband the utmost satisfaction."

"You're naught but a whore!" Harding snapped.

Katherine railed, "Why be so horrible to me?" she demanded, "What have I done to deserve such?"

"You've been to a whore's academy you stupid girl," he snapped, "They taught you to fornicate!"

"Of course, how else would I learn?" Katherine asked, "Surely all academies teach such things?"

"And how many gentlemen have sampled you?" he asked.

"Mr Harding how dare you, why none!" she railed.

"Servants, then, paid fornicants, call them what you will how many men?" Harding demanded.

"None!" she cried distressed now.

"Liar!" he snapped.

"Why should I lie?" she demanded.

"Your uncle says you are a whore and should be cast into the street." Harding said firmly.

"But I am pure!" she protested.

"Then prove it, show me!" he demanded.

"How shall I prove it?" she asked, and she raised her smock to show her womb, "Can you not see?"

"You just did, no decent woman would bare herself in that way." he said.

"But, you demanded proof?" she said in confusion.

"I have the papers here, you uncle says you should be cast out in the street," he said.

"But why?" she asked, "Have I not given satisfaction?"

"Clearly," he agreed, "To myriad members by the look of it."

"You really are despicable Mr Paul Harding," Katherine protested as she let her smock fall back.

"And you are a whore madam, your womb is all puffed, it is obvious," he explained, "Though for a whore you are a very handsome one."

"Really," Katherine queried, "And as a woman am I ugly?"

"No, handsome," he replied.

"Paul, you are upsetting the girl," a deep voice boomed, Katherine stared at the kindly old gentleman who had just joined them..

"Sorry father," Paul apologised.

"Now what my son was supposed to ascertain was the nature of your education," he asked, "You have been taught the art of love?"

"Fornication, yes." Katherine agreed, "I have my set of ivory phalli and can take a number seven in my womb but only a two in my bottom."

"Ohhh," Paul groaned.

"Sadly my son is ignorant of the private habits of young women," the older man explained, "I fear he has expended his seed in his breeches."

"Father!" Paul protested.

"Oh, well, allow me I shall fetch a cloth," Katherine offered as she rushed away.

"She's a whore father!" Paul insisted.

"No, she's been trained as a whore you fool," the older man insisted, "But why, that is the conundrum, why did George Howard send his only daughter to a school dedicated to the training of whores, mistress's and concubines?"

"She is a whore!" Paul insisted.

"Then offer her money to bed her," the older man ordered, "That will settle it."

They had no time to wait as Katherine had returned and she went to Paul's breeches whereby she unbuttoned them to extract his member quite innocently without shame and then to wipe away the creamy seed he had expelled.

It stiffened instantly, his member, "He wants you, how much to bed you?" Paul asked.

"No!" Katherine squealed and slapped him just as Mr Gerald walked in.

"What in gods name?" he demanded.

"She is a whore sir!" Paul stated.

"I can see that!" Gerald agreed, "I must apologise, I shall cast her out forthwith."

"But I am innocent!" she protested.

"She takes a number seven Ivory phallus," Paul explained.

"She certainly taught Adele a great deal about fornication," Gerald agreed, "She must be a whore."

"No!" Katherine protested.

"Shall you cast her out sir," the older man asked, "For we are travelling to Martelsham and would be delighted to drop her at Mme Le Bank's establishment."

"Yes, indeed get your traps, you are no longer welcome here." Gerald insisted.

"It is so unfair!" Katherine protested as she quietly went away.

"Better sign something," the older Harding suggested, "This will do," he said, "It's a marriage consent form but it will suffice."

Gerald simply signed his name, Harding showed no emotion, Paul looked nervous, and after some further awkwardness Katherine appeared dragging her trunk.

"Oh you won't need finery where you're going, just a few smocks and your ivories," Harding insisted, but still he ordered Paul to help carry the trunk to their carriage whereupon they climbed aboard drove away instantly.

"Why in god's name would George send her to whore's school?" the older Harding asked, "I'm Raphallion Harding, you may call me father."

"Why, shall you prong me?" she asked.

"No, of course not," he insisted, "No love is for you young people."

"Father!" Paul protested.

"So why did your father send you to whore's school, did he hate you?" Raphallion asked.

"He was my father, I don't know." she said quietly.

"There is more to this than I see," he insisted and "Home James," he ordered and the coachman whipped the horses to action.

"What about Mme Le Banks establishment," Paul enquired.

"Ha, she will serve better in your bed my son," he stated firmly, "Now no more nonsense."

"But she may be diseased!" Paul exclaimed.

Katherine slapped Paul's face, "There's your answer," Raphallion exclaimed "There."

"Father?" Paul asked in confusion.

"She's not diseased, she is naive," Raphallion announced, "But possessed of a formidable character, and hansom, if I were fifty years younger I'd wed her myself."

"You would be Ten father," Paul observed, "Don't exaggerate."

The Harding household was modest by some standards but stood on the edge of Martlesham in it's own grounds, Mrs Beckett the housekeeper cast a disapproving eye over Katherine,"What's this a maid or a whore?" she snarled.

"Paul's fiancee," Raphallion announced gleefully, to frowns from Paul and Katherine, "Set the guest room for her if you please, the upstairs next to Paul's."

"I shall allow you some time to become acquainted," Raphallion avowed and he went straight to his study.

Something troubled him greatly, why should anyone send their daughter to a whore's academy? he puzzled.

He had acted for the estate of Katherine's late parents, George and Floretta Howard and was still working on the detail of the transfer of title to Eustace as the male heir, and as any good lawyer does, had set them aside for a month to appear that the work was onerous whereas it was merely the application of the waxen seal to a single sheet that was required

He had brought the files containing Floretta's private papers home as any conscientious lawyer does in case there is some impropriety and instinctively sought them out, letters bundled in order and he went back twenty two years and started to read.

"I fear George has the better prospects," he saw Eustace had written, "I fear we cannot continue my sweet Floretta."

"We shall forever remain friends," Eustace finished the final letter of his series.

Eustace and Floretta? Raphallion mused, and Katherine born barely seven months after the wedding. It came to him, George believed Katherine was Eustace's daughter, so he set her to be a whore like her mother.

"I fear George has the sailors disease," Dr Myers had written, "Desist from intercourse if you may but in the event that it be impossible to desist wet the region copiously with vinegar to fend off the infection."

Raphallion stared, the answers there upon the page, a love affair, the younger brother elbowed aside by the older more affluent, the younger seeking revenge on a girl already suffering from her own father's revenge.

He pored over the papers, it was male line of descent he observed as he read and then burned the documents, but he had an affection for the girl, and with his unblemished record for truthfulness over forty years a lawyer he could easily twist the truth like a corkscrew without danger of discovery.

Katherine was glowering at Paul across the drawing room, when Raphallion walked in "She won't dress father, she wishes to be a maid not a whore!"

"Then show her you are a man, bare her and take your pleasure," Raphallion demanded.

"No father, I shall not," he insisted.

Raphallion sighed, "Then sign these while I ravish her."

"Father you heart will expire," Paul insisted.

"Not if she is kind to me," he countered.

"No, I forbid it!" Paul railed.

"Then you take responsibility for her, not I," Raphallion insisted, "Damn it I have the paper here now sign!" Paul glowered but he took his new fangled fountain pen and signed the dotted line, "And you," he demanded of Katherine who dutifully signed her form.

"How often have I told you, Never Never Never sign anything without reading it," Raphallion chortled, Paul grabbed the sheet.