Katherine from Ecole St Justine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a signed proposal of marriage!" he gasped.

Katherine stared, "Mine is an acceptance."

"Then that is clearly legally binding." Raphallion chortled.

"Father, why should I marry a whore!" Paul demanded, Katherine slapped his face.

"I am not a whore!" she protested.

"See, she has spirit, that is what you want in a wife, that and a fortune," Raphallion insisted, "Do you want a fortune Paul?"

"Father?" he asked.

"And you Katherine do you want your father's estate," Raphallion asked, "Or should you prefer your uncle to have it, the uncle who dragged you from your friends and made you a servant in his brother in law's house?"

"I don't understand?" she said.

"I am executor," Raphallion explained, "It is said the Howard fortune descends solely through the male line but do you know there is nothing written to confirm this, well almost nothing, nothing that will not easily burn."

"But?" Katherine asked, "Why?"

"I wish my son to marry well," he said, "Nothing more, but I need to see commitment, commitment from you."

"You wish us to marry?" Paul asked.

"You make it sound onerous," he said, "Do you not relish the prospect of marriage with such a beautiful and spirited girl?"

"But why!" Katherine demanded.

"Indeed, why should we take heed of your instruction?" Paul demanded, "Marriage should be about love!"

"Indeed," Katherine agreed, "It is presumtuous!" and she stood and strode from the room, Paul followed.

"Look, you do understand don't you?" he asked, "But I cannot marry a whore."

"For gods sake I am not a whore," she snapped, "I have never lain with a man, do you understand."

"No, I don't believe you," Paul insisted.

"Why not?" Katherine demanded.

"I simply cannot," he repeated, "But, I suppose there is considerable merit in our union."

"Really," she snapped, "So it is to be a sham is it, no love, no passion, no fornication, beyond consummation."

"Indeed, if necessary," he agreed.

"Then so be it, you convey my father's estate to me and I shall marry you, and once consummated that shall be an end," Katherine insisted, "And you may fornicate with whom you please."

"I shall refrain," Paul insisted, "The flesh holds no allure for me."

"You're a sodomite!" Katherine exclaimed, "That is it, you are a,"

"No!" Paul cried, "Absolutely not!"

"I don't believe you!" Katherine chortled.

"It's the truth I say!" he insisted.

"Prove it!" she demanded.

"How can I," he replied, "I can no more prove it than you can prove you are pure."

"And of course you are entirely wrong," Katherine pointed out, "You can very easily prove you are not a sodomite."

"Oh, yes, I see," he agreed, "Ah."

"And we do have to consummate our union?" she said, "So shall you prove it?"

He stared, "How," he asked hopelessly.

"You could take me to bed!" Katherine replied.

"See you are a whore!" he declared.

"So pay me," she suggested, "Ten guineas!"

They stood in the corridor at the bottom of the back stairs, and on an impulse Katherine quickly slipped her smock over her head and stood before Paul bared, "Do you like what you see?" he enquired.

"No!" he cried but she threw down her smock and she was at the buttons of his breeches and quickly she released his member from it's lair, it stiffened instantly so though he tried he could not draw his breeches back over it.

"Damn you!" he cried, but Katherine had his waistcoat undone and his shirt half way off as he still struggled to fasten his breeches.

"Stop struggling!" she insisted.

"No!" he protested but by now his shirt was off and his undershirt nearly over his head and as he tried to retrieve it Katherine pulled hos breeches to his ankles and grasped his member, "aaahhhgghh," he protested as she twisted it.

"Then do something useful with it!" she snapped.

"You really are evil," Paul snapped, "Very well, lets go to my room," he insisted, and he tried to pull his breeches up.

"No time," Katherine insisted, "Lead on."

He pulled his breeches by the waist and strode up the stairs as Katherine followed.

"You will be gentle won't you?" she asked as she stepped into his simply furnished room with a a new style iron framed sprung single bed against one wall.

"Don't be ridiculous!" he snapped and as she nervously sat on the bed so pushed her firmly back and forced her knees apart, before he tossed his breeches aside to kneel between her legs and aim his appendage directly at her womb.

"Careful!" she asked, but he was aroused and intent and he aimed and thrust mightily only for his appendage to slip away and spear the mattress.

"Awwww," he protested.

"You idiot," Katherine snapped, "Let me!" and she guided him within her.

"Look!" he said but he could not resist as she yielded easily for him and he sank deeper and deeper within her.

"It's warm," she commented, "I never realised, and pliable,"

"Yes, satisfied?" he said, but he showed no sign of ceasing his movements against her.

"It is not," she said, "As exciting as I expected."

"Really, am I deficient?" he asked.

"I really do not know," she admitted, "I simply do not know."

"Really?" he commented but he was now intent on his own pleasure, "Well, ugh, you see," he thrust against her.

"Yes," she whispered, "Harder!" and she pulled him tighter into her until his excitement overflowed and with a pulsing quivering moment he exploded his sperm inside her.

"It is over." Paul said quietly as he continued to hold her.

"Yes," she agreed, "I am supposed to wash and prepare myself in case you need me again."

"Indeed," he said, "Well rest assured I won't need you again."

"Then I shall remain," she declared, "Kiss me!"

"No, you kiss me," he insisted, "You are the whore."

"Yes, I think I shall enjoy being a whore," Katherine agreed, "I see no reason to marry you what so ever when I may enjoy the companionship of a whole horde of men and be satisfied indeed."

"No we had an arrangement!" Paul protested.

"Ten guineas," Katherine insisted, "You owe me."

"You bitch!" he protested but his shrunken manhood so recently slipped from her was swelling again, "I hate you," she grasped the swollen member and aimed it at her womb once more.

"I hate you too," she announced as she pulled his head down so their lips met and helplessly they let the nature of love overwhelm them as he gently rocked against her.

"You're evil," he whispered, "Entirely evil," as she wrapped her legs around him to draw him ever closer, and all too soon his sticky fluids were pulsing into her once more.

They lay still a moment, "I thought you were trained to wash and prepare for love once again at this juncture?" Paul asked.

"Oh, yes," she agreed, "But surely you are spent?"

"You are addictive," he admitted, "And the night is long."

"For you may be but I shall attend your father, he may desire fornication?" she replied.

"Yes and the footman and ostler," he agreed.

"Oh not that again please!" she replied.

"No, perhaps I should keep you for myself," he said, "Indeed I do believe I am swelling again already!"

To be continued?