Katherine's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time, Jessy and Katherine reached their floor, they were the only ones left in the elevator. They exited the elevator and headed to their rooms.

"So, are you joining me tonight?" Jessy asked.

"Maybe for a bit but I'm really tired." Katherine replied. "What should I wear?"

"I understand. Tell you what. Why don't you freshen up and once you're done, come over. I'll let me door unlocked and you can check out your dress." Jessy said. "Go like that. You look really good!"

"You really don't have to do this. I can always get the hotel to iron the dress for me." Katherine replied. "Thanks! I guess so."

"Naw! Save yourself some money. I'm happy to do it." Jessy said. "By the way, the dress is still in my room."

"Okay. Thanks!' Katherine said.

"Here we are!' Jessy said as the two women reached their rooms. "See you in a bit."

Katherine turned and gave Jessy a bug hug. Jessy, in turn, hugged back.

"Thanks for all your help." Katherine whispered in Jessy's ear.

"No problem." Jessy whispered back.

As they started to separate, Jessy gently placed her hands on either side of Katherine's face and gave Katherine a kiss. Katherine abruptly dropped her arms from around Jessy's body and stepped back.

"Hey! What was that for?" Katherine said.

"Why? Didn't you like it?" Jessy asked.

"I'm not like that." Katherine replied. "I like men."

"Okay. Sorry." Jessy said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to overreact." Katherine apologized.

"See you in a bit!" Jessy said as she reached into her back pack for her key card. "Oops! Your stuff!"

Jessy reached in and pulled out Katherine's belongings and gave it to her.

"Thanks!" Katherine said.

"Welcome!" Jessy replied. She looked into her backpack once again and pulled out her own key card. "Ah! Here it is!"

"See ya!" Katherine said as she inserted her key card into the lock. The door unlocked and Katherine entered her room. She closed the door behind her. Katherine leaned up against the door. Katherine could hear Jessy's door close as well.

Puzzled, Katherine made her way to her bed and laid down on her back and kicked off her pumps.

"Am I a lesbian? Do I like girls?" Katherine thought.

Katherine rolled out of bed and removed her mask and put it on her bed. She headed for the bathroom to freshen up. After freshening up, Katherine decided to head over to Jessy's room to check out her dress. She didn't put on her mask or wear her pumps. Katherine opened her door and true to her word, Jessy's door was ajar. Katherine crossed the hallway and knocked on Jessy's door.

"Come in!" Jessy said.

Katherine entered the room and found Jessy at the ironing board. She had removed the top of her outfit and her stilettos.

"Well? What do you think?"Jessy said as she held up Katherine's dress.

Katherine walked over and inspected the repaired area. She smiled and nodded her head.

"It looks great! I can't even see it!" Katherine exclaimed. "Thank you so much!"

Katherine turned and gave Jessy a big hug. Jessy hesitated to hug back.

"What's wrong?" Katherine said.

"Nothing. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. That's all." Jessy replied.

"About what happened earlier, that was all me! I shouldn't have reacted that way. Sorry again." Katherine apologized.

"Me too!" Jessy said as she smiled. Katherine smiled back.

"Okay. Enough of this wishy washy stuff! Let's go and party!" Jessy added.

"Let me get my mask and my shoes!" Katherine said.

"Okay. Sounds good. I'll keep your dress here and I'll get ready myself." Jessy added.

Katherine made her way back to her room to retrieve her mask and pumps. She grabbed her pumps and sat on the edge of the bed. Katherine put on her shoes. She stood up and grabbed her mask. Standing in front of the mirror, Katherine put on her mask. Once satisfied that the mask was placed on nicely, she reached down and picked up her key card and phone from the dresser drawer. Katherine headed to door, opened it and stepped into the hallway. She slowly closed the door behind her, ensuring that it was locked securely.

Katherine walked across the hall and stopped at Jessy's door. She knocked on the door.

"Come in, Katherine!" Jessy shouted. "Ready to go?"

"Yup!" Katherine replied. "By the way, what time is it?"

Jessy looked at her phone and said, "About ten forty-five." Jessy replied.

"Okay. Thanks!" Katherine said. "Where's my dress?"

"Hung up in my closet. Don't worry. We get it to the shop tomorrow!" Jessy said. "Let's go and have some fun!"

Katherine nodded and headed for the door. She was followed closely by Jessy. Katherine opened the door and stepped into the hallway. Jessy followed and closed the door behind her. She checked the door, making sure it was locked. Once satisfied it was securely locked, both women headed for the elevator.

Arriving at the elevator, Jessy pushed the up arrow button. They only had to wait a few minutes. The elevator door opened and both women stepped inside. Jessy turned and pressed the penthouse button. The elevator door closed and the elevator began it's journey to the penthouse suite.

12