Katherine's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made their way to the glass doors that separated the restaurant from the bar, Katherine could hear that the music was still being played. When they reached the doors, Jessy opened one of them and Katherine noticed that the bar was still full of people dancing and drinking. Katherine walked through, followed by Jessy.

"Hey! That's my favourite song!" Jessy exclaimed. "Come dance with me!"

"I better not!" Katherine said.

"What?" Jessy exclaimed as she placed her cupped hand around her ear.

The music was indeed very loud.

"I said I better not!" Katherine shouted.

"Come on! One song!" Jessy shouted back. "And I'll even buy you a drink!"

"Okay! One song! And then we have to go!" Katherine shouted back.

Jessy smiled, grabbed Katherine's hand and led Katherine to the middle of the dance floor. While dancing, the pair were joined by other Pornstars on the dance floor. Pretty soon, Jessy and Katherine were part of a huge circle as the DJ continued the play hit song after hit song. Katherine tried to leave but Jessy wouldn't let her.

Eventually, Katherine told Jessy that she needed a drink. Jessy nodded in agreement and both of them made their way to the bar.

"Holy crap! That was amazing!" Jessy said as she reached for a serviette.

"I've never danced like that in a very long time." Katherine replied.

"What do you want? On me!" Jessy asked as she wiped her brow with the serviette.

"Just water. Please and thank you." Katherine said.

"And?" Jessy asked.

"Water is fine." Katherine repeated.

"Come on, Katherine! Live a little!" Jessy pleaded.

"Okay! Okay! One drink!" Katherine said as she smiled.

Jessy smiled and said, "That's better! Don't worry! I'll take of you!"

"You promise?" Katherine said.

"Cross my heart and hope to die!" Jessy replied as she made the gesture of the cross over her heart.

Jessy turned and waved down a bartender.

"Dos tequilas, por favor!" Jessy said to the bartender.

The bartender set up two shot glasses and poured the tequila. He placed two limes on top of the shot glasses and a small bottle of salt next to the shots.

"What the hell is that?" Katherine asked.

"Tequila!" Jessy exclaimed as she removed the lime wedges. "We don't need this shit!"

"If you say so!" Katherine said, looking quite concerned.

Jessy took one shot glass and placed it in front of Katherine.

"It's very simple! Just shoot it back!" Jessy said. "You go first!"

Katherine picked up the shot glass and took a whiff of the tequila.

"Holy crap! It smells nasty!" Katherine said as she made a funny face.

"It tastes even worst!" Jessy said as she started laughing.

"And you want me to drink this?" Katherine said.

"Nope. I want both of us to drink it!" Jessy exclaimed. "Okay. We'll drink it together!"

"Alright." Katherine replied as she still had the funny face.

"On three! Okay?" Jessy exclaimed.

"Okay." Katherine exclaimed as she picked up the shot glass.

Jessy also picked up her shot glass. The two women looked and smiled at each other.

"Ready?" Jessy asked.

"Yup!" Katherine replied.

"Here we go!" Jessy exclaimed. "Uno, dos, tres!"

Jessy and Katherine quickly downed their tequilas.

"What the fuck is this shit? Yuck!" Katherine said with a scowl on her face.

"My dear! Tequila is the elixir of life!" Jessy exclaimed

"More like the elixir of death!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Barkeep! Barkeep!" Jessy shouted as she hit the top of the bar with her fist.

The bartender came over and smiled.

"Two more!" Jessy shouted.

The bartender nodded as he set up two more shot glasses. He grabbed the tequila bottle and poured two more shots.

"You're having more?" Katherine asked as she gargled her mouth out with her water.

"Oh yeah!" Jessy said. "Want another?"

"I don't ..." Katherine tried to say but was interrupted.

"Oh! I love this song!" Jessy shouted as she downed the two tequilas. "Come on! Let's go!"

Jessy grabbed Katherine's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor again. But this time, Jessy wouldn't let Katherine go. Katherine struggle to free herself but Jessy wouldn't have none of it.

"Come on, Jessy! Let me go!" Katherine pleaded as Jessy hugged her tightly. "You're drunk! Please let me go!"

"Come on, baby! Let's go upstairs and fuck! I'm fucking horny!" Jessy exclaimed as Jessy's hands were all over Katherine's body.

"Please stop!" Katherine shouted as she was trying to deflect Jessy's groping hands.

At the same time, a bouncer standing near the dance floor, noticed Katherine shouting and struggling to free herself. He made his way towards the two women. Jessy saw him out of the corner of her eye and quickly released her grip on Katherine. Katherine spun around and lost her balance. She went down hard and hit her head on the dance floor.

Katherine screamed in pain. Jessy, realizing what she had done, knelt down quickly beside Katherine.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Jessy shouted as she slowly lifted Katherine's head of the dance floor.

By that time, the bouncer had arrived. He signaled for the DJ to stop the music and the DJ did just that. The emergency lights came on. People on the dance floor stopped and stared at the commotion.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?" the bouncer, kneeling, asked.

Katherine, trying to get up to a sitting position, nodded that she was okay. Both Jessy and the bouncer helped Katherine to her feet.

"Let's her to the restaurant side!" the bouncer suggested. "Hey DJ! Call 911, please!"

"Will do!" the DJ said as he quickly pulled out his phone and called 911.

Jessy raced over to the glass doors and quickly opened the two doors. By this time, other staff members were on the scene, ready to assist in anyway that they can. The bouncer asked one staff member to get an ice bag.

The bouncer assisted Katherine by helping her walk to the restaurant side. Meanwhile, the hostess who they had met earlier, had already brought over a chair. The bouncer helped Katherine onto the chair.

"Here! Let me remove your mask! You'll feel more comfortable!" the bouncer said.

"No! It's okay! The mask is not bothering me!" Katherine said quietly.

"But ..." the bouncer insisted as the ice bag was given to him. He placed the bag gently onto the area where Katherine hit her head.

"Kath ..., I mean, Mariposa? I'm so sorry! The paramedics are on their way." Jessy said softly as she knelt beside Katherine.

"No paramedics!" Katherine exclaimed as she swatted the ice bag away. "I'm fine!"

Just at that moment, two paramedics arrived on the scene, wheeling in a gurney.

"Mariposa? The paramedics are here! Please let them check you out!" Jessy exclaimed.

"I said no paramedics! And I mean it!" Katherine shouted as she tried to stand up.

In doing so, Katherine felt a dizzy spell consume her and she quickly sat back down.

"Whoa! My aching head!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Ma'am? We need to get you to the hospital! You might have a concussion!" one paramedic said.

"Mariposa? Please listen to him!" Jessy said. "This is all my fault!"

"Concussion? That's not good!" Katherine exclaimed. "I have to be in LA by Monday!"

"Ma'am? It seems that you hit your head quite hard! This is just a precautionary measure! Please let us help you!" the paramedic said sternly.

Katherine turned to Jessy and said, "I'll go but you have to come with me!"

"I will!" Jessy said, almost in tears.

"Okay! I'll go and get checked out!" Katherine responded softly. "But she comes with me."

"Good!" the paramedic replied.

As the two paramedics set up the gurney, Jessy continued to apologize profusely to Katherine.

"Please step, folks! And give us some room!" the paramedic commanded.

While one paramedic slowly supported Katherine, the other paramedic held the gurney steady. Katherine was slowly lifted to her feet and gently placed on the gurney. As she was being strapped in, Jessy retrieved the ice bag, cleaned it off and placed it gently on Katherine's head. This time Katherine was more receptive to the cooling effects of the bag.

Once secured on the gurney, the paramedics started wheeling Katherine out of the restaurant. Jessy followed closely. The paramedics wheeled Katherine to front foyer of the hotel and straight into the ambulance. Other guests stopped in their tracks and Jessy heard whispers of speculation on who was on the gurney. Once Katherine was secured in the ambulance, they motioned Jessy to climb in. One paramedic climbed in as well. The other paramedic closed the back doors and proceeded to climb into the cab of the ambulance. Finally, they were on their way to the hospital.

End of Chapter 3.

12