Kathleen Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're going to spoil your fun too, you know."

"OK, I'll be a good girl. Turn around again, I'll do your back for real this time," she said, reaching for the soap. She began to work her soapy hands across my back, actually doing some washing for a few minutes before she got playful again as she started washing my ass. What began as washing my cheeks lead to a finger between them until she was flicking against my sphincter, an area in which I am especially sensitive. When she got bolder and tried for full penetration, I jumped and turned. She burst out laughing.

"All right, enough already," I said. "It's my turn to wash you."

"Aaaw, what's the matter, baby. I'm just trying to make sure you're clean is all," she giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss me, rubbing her full wet body against mine.

I continued to kiss her as I picked up the soap from its niche and lathered my hands then began to fondle her breasts. Reaching down, she grasped my now rampant cock and bent it down between her legs so that the top of the shaft was sliding through the groove of her labia and rubbing against her clitoris as she humped her pelvis into me. She broke her kiss, buried her face against my neck and began to whimper. Remembering how she liked to have her breasts mauled, I pinched her swollen nipples, digging my thumbnails into the ends. Her moans grew louder and she began to shudder as she surrendered to her orgasm. Her arms tightened around my neck as she hung on, almost unable to stand. Finally her shuddering eased and her moans became gasps. This amazing woman could come harder than anyone I had ever known.

I held her for several minutes slowly rocking her as the water poured down on us. She eventually looked up and I noticed that most of the glazed stare had left her eyes so I whispered, "Think we're clean enough for now?"

She smiled and nodded so I reached over and shut off the water then opened the door and stepped out into the steamy room. I reached for one of the extra-large fluffy towels that I prefer. Turning, I and took her hand to helped her from the stall then enveloped her soft white body into the soft white cotton.

Pulling a second smaller towel from the rack, I threw it over her head and began to vigorously dry her hair as she stood in silence, her head bowed toward me as I rubbed. When I had gotten most of the water from her hair, I tied the smaller towel around her head as a turban than turned to get a towel to dry myself.

As I turned back to face her, she took the towel from my hand and began to gently pat my chest. After kneeling to dry my legs, she took my slowly softening penis in her hands, patted it dried, gave it a quick kiss on the head, then had me to turn around so she could do my back. When she had finished and stood up I leaned over, kissed her on the cheek and asked if she were thirsty.

"How did you know?" she asked with a bright smile.

"All that exercising is dehydrating," I answered, grinning back at her infectious smile. "What would you like?"

"What'cha got?"

"I don't remember. Let's go find out."

She wrapped her towel around her body under her arms, tucking the end in between her breasts to cover her nipples while showing most of her huge cleavage. As she preceded me back into the bedroom, I could just see her butt cheeks peeking from beneath the towel and later, when she sat on the bed drinking a soda, her blond bush was almost visible between her massive white thighs. I had never see such a sexy towel and could hardly wait to explore its contents further.

But all of a sudden I was shy. Given what we had done in the past hour, it made no sense, but I felt awkward about approaching her again so I resorted to one of the oldest seduction ploys I knew. "How would you like a back rub?" I asked.

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

"Yes, and he's supposedly celibate, too, but he obviously hasn't met you."

"I'm not sure how I should take that," she giggled as she stood up. Reaching up, she pulled the end of the towel from between her breasts and unwrapped it from around her body, letting it fall to the floor. She could create more sensuousness in the simple act of taking off a towel than Gypsy Rose Lee could in shedding her whole costume.

I went into the bathroom to get a bottle of massage oil and when I returned, she was stretched out on the bed face down with her head resting on her arms. I pulled off my own towel before I sat down on the bed next to her, my hip touching the soft skin of her pillowy thigh, my leaking cock now fully erect again.

I poured a generous puddle of the fragrant herbal lotion into my palm then rubbed my hands together to warm the oil before I placed them on the crests of her mountainous derrière and began to slowly sink my fingers into the soft billows of white flesh. Working my way up her back, I oiled her massive pulchritude, kneading the surprisingly firm muscles I felt under the soft outer cushion.

Reaching her shoulders, I dug my fingers into the tight muscles at the base of her neck. When I asked if were pressing too hard, she moaned, "Oh, God, no! It feels wonderful. It's been years since I've had such a good massage. If I were a cat, I'd be purring like crazy by now."

Using my thumbs, I began to work my way back down along both sides of her spine to her tailbone. I paused to re-oil my hands then straddling her left calf, I leaned forward to place my hands just under the crease at the top of her leg with my thumbs on top and my fingers down the sides, my right hand almost grazing her swollen vulva. She eased her thighs apart and raised her hips, a not so subtle invitation to move my hand higher but I wanted to tease her a while longer so I leaned forward to apply the weight of my upper body and began to work my way down her thigh. Scooting backward as I worked and occasionally adding more oil, I eventually arrived at her foot which I picked up and lay across my thigh. After thoroughly working the sole of her foot, I lifted it and bent down. When she felt my lips close around her big toe she flinched then began to giggle again.

"No one's ever done that to me before."

"I can quit if you don't like it," I mumbled through a mouthful of toes.

"No, I like it. It's just that it kind of tickles but it's turning me on something fierce. I do hope you plan to suck more than toes, though."

"Oh, I'll probably figure out something else to do with my mouth before I'm through but why don't you just relax and let me play a while longer."

"Well, if you insist."

I finished by slithering my tongue between her toes, then laid her foot back on the mattress. Picking up the right one, I proceeded to give it equal time before massaging my way back up her right leg. By the time I had reached the top of her thigh, she was softly moaning and grinding her hips into the bed as if she already had my penis inside of her. Deciding that I had teased enough, I let the fingers of my left hand slide between her dripping labia, gently working my way underneath to make contact with her hard clitoris. Not wanting her to climax again without me inside of her, I pulled my hand away then leaned forward to lay out on top of her large, soft, incredibly sexy body, my hard cock nestled where my hand had been.

"Oh, God, yes!" she moaned, raising her hips as the head of my shaft slipped between her wet lips and into the heat of her core.

Over the years I have discovered that few things in life ever live up to my imagination which is one of the reasons I so enjoy fantasizing, however, as I lay with my stiff penis buried deep inside Kathleen's magnificent body, it occurred that this was one occasion when the reality far surpassed anything I could imagine.

I wanted this ecstasy to go on forever but this lady had me so excited that I was at serious risk of having it end prematurely. And as she ground her hips back against my invading member, I realized I was beyond control, helpless to do anything but surrender to the sensations of her oiled softness caressing me, both from without and within.

The explosion this time was even deeper, more possessing than my earlier release into her mouth. The intensity of my climax is impossible to describe. I did not feel the sensation - I became it, possessed by the power of the experience.

When I finally returned from somewhere in outer space, I rolled off into my back and lay beside her on the bed, panting. She looked over at me then laughed, "You seem to be pretty good at faking an orgasm too, I notice."

"Oh, is that what happened? I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. But then I guess I should expect something like that when I make love to an angel."

From behind another stunning smile she said, "Why, thank you. Y'know, you're really a sweet guy."

"Well, I appreciate it when a women gives me as much pleasure as you do."

"Oh, I've received as good as I've given," she replied as she scooted over to snuggle up against me. Laying a soft thigh over my leg and her cheek on my chest, she reached down to gently cup my drained testicles, a gesture I found especially intimate and comforting. As I reached my arms around her, I marveled at how incredibly peaceful I felt laying with her in my arms. Her massive softness seemed to fit so perfectly against me; I felt as if I could lay like that forever.

---=== 000 ===---

SAFE SEX WARNING:

If you are stupid enough to practice unsafe sex, you owe it to your species to get AIDS and die to prevent further pollution of the human gene pool.

12