All Comments on 'Kathleen Has Two Choices'

by Lost Soul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 14 years ago
A slight twist

Get an editor, very hard to read with all the errors, learn how to write dialog. Read a lot and figure it out, speak it aloud after writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree with Reindeer58

After reading half a page and losing my erection, I had to stop. Do you even proof read your work?

Lost SoulLost Soulalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Words from the writer

I am sorry you did not like the story but I ran speller checkers and other such stuff over the story.

I am found the people most critical of other peoples work are the ones who never write a story themselves.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
Eroticism and Grammar

I did not read this story for it's grammatical excellence. I read it for it's erotic quality and that's what I found.

I have no idea why the anonymous contributor lost his erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb

I totally agree with William Smith, I didn't read the story looking for mistakes. It was a very hot, well written story and I'm eagerly awaiting a sequel. You've let us know Kathleen is pregnant, but now you should continue this storyline and let us see how it develops. Very hot, smooth and believable.

Lost SoulLost Soulalmost 14 years agoAuthor
More from Lost Soul

I certainly started a firestorm here, there were more negative posts which I chose to delete. Thanks to the people who supported me. This is not a professional site, it is more like a public access channel where everyday people can be involved.

It would be different if I was getting paid for this, people would have a right to be more critical. But since it was free, what the heck?

Sadly this website has turned into losers attacking writers just to be mean. It is time the writers fight back.

OtazelOtazelalmost 14 years ago
Half Right.

Lost Soul, you are half right. Yes, there a number of readers on this site who read solely for the purpose of finding something to criticise, and yes, most of them do not write themselves - but then you have only to read some of their semi-literate comments to see why!

But there are also a lot of readers who comment in the hope that the writer will listen and learn. Please don't confuse one kind with the other.

I read some of my own early stories now, and cringe! But I did take note of genuine constructive criticism, and I think my writing has improved because of it.

It's true that we don't get paid for writing here, but we do get somewhere to try out our skill and get free feedback on it, and therefore have the chance to become better writers. Let's be honest, we all prefer plaudits, but now and again a brickbat is worth receiving. I'm sure it's only because of improving my work that I've managed to pick up the paid writing work that I wouldn't have got based on the standard of my early stories.

To the genuine readers we owe a big thank you, to the trolls who skulk around the darker recesses of Literotica we owe - absolutely fuck all!! Not even our attention!

Oh, and I didn't find the errors detracted too much from an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my favorite of your work but interesting

I think "Mom Returns to Cheerleading" is the best but I wanted to add my support to your thoughts Lost Soul that many people go around this site attacking just to attack. And like you said, many of them are just jealous they can not do it. At least you made the effort, misspellings and all.

I hope you do not stop writing because of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is an excellent story of a lady with a wide open cunt

I love that Kathleen is such a hot cock-crazed slut, crazy for family cock. Her cunt's wide open for her brother Patrick and even her own son George. Patrick and young George should tag team Kathleen, egging each other on. Unc tells the boy, "Georgie, that's the cunt you came out of, now get your stiff young prick way up there!" And his nephew says, "Uncle Pat, are you really going to stick your big cock up your own sister's twat?" He replies, "Of course, boy, her twat's made for my cock, yours too. Come on, time to blow our balls up Kathy's warm wet twat." Just regular family fun in the modern family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

good story so who gives a fuck about speling gramer well worth 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Kathleen is a whore for taking both her brother and her son. she should have never have got back with Patrick as he is married but stay monogamous with her son George. for that I give a 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous