Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mel, see how delicious is the aroma of your ass!" Nat's fascination with the smell of her shit stoked Melissa's desire.

"Nat, fuck my ass. I can smell my shit noowww aaaahhhhhh. UUUNNNGGGHHH."

Melissa could not finish her sentence as Nat pistoned his near full length in one stroke making his sister feel giddy.

Melissa moaned and grunted as her buggery gathered pace. Her brother controlled her legs with his shoulders and used his hands to torment her breasts and cunt.

Nat continuously played with his sister's breasts and clitoris as he plundered her virgin ass now obscenely stretched to an impossible size around his shit coated giant cock.

Melissa first felt as if she had bellyache then her orgasm exploded deep inside her cunt making her rectum clutch and spasm painfully.

"Nat, I am about to cum. OOHH. Your cock inside my ass feels sooo gooood aa. UUUMMMM."

Melissa moaned loudly as her first rectal orgasm shook her voluptuous body. Her brother continued to bugger her right through her orgasm. Nathaniel started to shuttle his monster penis with increasing force as he paced up his sister's buggery into higher gear.

Melissa would not stop moaning for the next three hours as her brother fucked her ass relentlessly pushing her through one orgasm after another. He exploded twice but without loosing his steel his monstrosity kept the pleasurable torture of his sister's ass until Melissa could not take it anymore. They could feel the breaking dawn as Melissa exploded yet again pleading, "Nat, I have cum so many times. My ass is too sore to take your big cock for long. Please cum inside my ass. Make your cock explode inside my sore ass."

Nathaniel took pity on his little sister and upped the pace and buggered his sister even harder and faster to seek his release.

Melissa felt each brutish thrust as her brother chased his satisfaction selfishly. She felt him maul her breasts painfully and slam his gargantuan cock harder and harder. Melissa watched her heart stoppingly handsome brother's eyes squint and his slightly opened mouth grunt softly as he exploded deep inside her rectum in a huge spurt that filled his sister's already bursting rectum even more. Melissa moaned as she felt her brother's hot virile semen splashing against her rectal walls. Melissa by now was aware of the huge amount of cum her brother and father produced time after time but this one from her brother was special. Nat collapsed on his sister letting her legs fall and held her beautiful face, "Mel, I love you."

Melissa's heart danced as the fatigue from a long tiring fucking took over and she held her brother tight as if he would vanish in thin air if she didn't. Soon sleep over powered sated incestuous couple.

**

Brother and sister had slept helplessly for an hour or so when a deep subconscious alarm went off.

"Nat, it is morning. Servants must be up."

"Mel, get ready here and I will get you clothes from your suite discretely and then you can leave from back corridor."

Nat gently pulled his shit coated cock out even then Melissa winced as inch after inch of her brother's monster inhumanly thick cock left her ravaged ass. Melissa yelped as Nat's massive cock's ring under his huge cock head snapped against her tight anal ring as her brother's completely pulled out of his monster penis out of her dilated ass.

Melissa felt the bursting pressure in her rectum even more as if her brother's massively thick cock was plugging it.

"Nat, I need to go to loo!!" pleaded Melissa.

Nat laughed and picked his sister in his arms and hugged her to his body, "Mel, it is not that you have to poo desperately. This happens initially with ass fucking."

Nathaniel took his squirming sister into large shower area and placed her down, "Mel, I want you to give me your delicious virgin fucked-ass offering."

Melissa naive to various sexual proclivities took cue from her brother and soon adjusted her ass on to his open mouth as she bent forward and her brother sat on the floor. Melissa felt an uncontrollable rush of cum and pulverised feces as it ran out of her ravaged rectum into her brother's waiting mouth. Melissa felt hot and thrilled as she saw her brother gulp another three such helpings. Her brother turned her around and whispered, "Mel, now I want to drink your sweet pee."

Melissa pushed her furry cunt close to her brother's mouth and let go of her bladder. Nat swallowed as much as he could and rest showered his chest and belly.

Nathaniel took his sister to the toilet and she really exploded there. Melissa intuitively pulled her brother to her and lifted his soiled penis and licked it bit by bit swallowing her shit and cum coating his cock. When she finished her brother's cock was gleaming with her saliva.

She expectantly looked up and her brother peed in to her open waiting mouth in short bursts allowing her to swallow. Melissa greedily drank her brother's yellow acrid urine as she made a mental note to control her stream next time.

Nat licked his sister's ass clean and then they both showered. While Melissa was drying her hair, Nat dressed quickly and went using the back corridor and entered his sister's suite. He rummaged through her cupboard and chose a light cream long shirt with straight collars and ankle long straight dark yellow skirt. He picked up fresh panties and bra.

Melissa loved his brother's choice. She dressed rapidly. They both noticed it was nearly eight-thirty. On Saturday breakfast started was served late as each family member sauntered into dining room.

Nat pulled his beautiful sister in his arms and kissed her fiercely on her mouth. No words were necessary as Melissa heard her brother's declaration of love for her loud and clear.

Reluctantly both had to separate and Melissa slipped from the back entrance of the suite and walked away using the back connecting corridor.

**

Melissa hugged her brother even tighter as she relived the fateful three days that changed all of them and brought happiness back inside the "Shelter'.

She fell back into post orgasmic tired sleep as her brother kissed her in sleep somehow realising that his sister was partly awake, such was the bond between them.

**

Chapter 6 Twenty-nine days to Wedding

Sharleen woke up late and noticed a message from Rosaline, 'ring me when awake.' She used remote to reply that she was awake.

Rosaline knocked more out of habit than necessity and entered her bedroom. She was still dressed in her nightgown. Sharleen lifted her duvet and Rosaline climbed inside and sat with her back on the soft headrest. Sharleen moved quickly and put her head on Rosaline's soft, comfortable plump thighs.

Rosaline ran her fingers through Sharleen's hairs, "Shari, I can ask the planners not to come. I could do the bit quickly if you want."

"Rosie, I do not want those poor women to loose their earnings, though.'

"You are so kind Shari. I will pay them double regardless and the rest they would have got."

Sharleen's expression told Rosaline everything she wanted to hear, "I have brought you light breakfast. Rest of the family has had theirs and are getting ready to leave for city."

Rosaline picked up the cordless and soon was charming the leader of the planners. In fact she made them believe that they had succeeded in fleecing her without being any wiser.

Sharleen kissed Rosaline's thighs over her nightgown as she put the phone back in the holding charger, "Rosie, have you had your breakfast?"

"No I got up quite late, Shari. I am going to join you. Then you should have your bath; I have my grandmother's concoction of body lotion. We will get through the planning rubbish quickly."

Rosaline chided Sharleen, without meaning to, to get out of bed as she did when they were tiny and always wanted pampering to get ready for school.

They both had breakfast together. Rosaline had brought a large silver bowl filled with fragrant mixture of turmeric, sandalwood and aromatic oils. She laughed when Sharleen forced herself to make disdainful expression. Rosaline went into the bathroom while Sharleen took her flimsy nightie off and joined Rosaline. The bath was filling rapidly. Rosaline had taken her nightgown off and was in her bra and panties pulled down to her ankles and was sitting on the toilet, peeing. Rosaline and Sharleen both thought how beautiful the other was. Sharleen without any conscious ness removed her bra and pulled her panties.

Rosaline wiped her wet pussy with the toilet paper handed to her by Sharleen and got up pulling her panties up. Sharleen sat on the toilet and filled it with her morning pee. Rosaline put the bowl on the stool close to the bathtub. Sharleen flushed the toilet and climbed in to the bat tub. Rosaline rubbed the lotion softly all over Sharleen's body leaving not a millimetre alone.

She even rubbed it on her pussy lips and on her anus, in between her toes. Rosaline told her that the women would customarily rub it for hours and then bride had to keep it on for three to four hours while they nattered around her singing and then they would give her a bath to wash it off with water alone leaving the fragrance on bride's body.

Rosaline regaled Sharleen with nonsense folklores related to ceremonies in her village in old times where brides were rubbed with similar lotion for many days before wedding to make their skin look beautiful. Suddenly she felt an urge and insisted that Rosaline would also get the same treatment. Despite her protestations Sharleen unclasped her bra releasing her beautiful mountainous breasts that drooped down towards her full bulging plump belly. Sharleen pulled her panties off her large soft bottom. Rosaline was plump and very handsome. Her thick growth of crinkly pubic hair ran from her lower belly and extended to her front covering her cunt from view. Sharleen rubbed the lotion similarly all over Rosaline leaving no spot. Rosaline kissed her on mouth with affection.

Eventually Rosaline declared it was time to bathe. Rosaline filled the bath and washed off the lotion cleaning every nook and cranny. Sharleen was pleasantly surprised that she felt fresh and the fragrance was amazing. Sharleen did the same to Rosaline. Rosaline dried Shanaz and she dried her.

It was close to ten Rosaline told Sharleen that they needed to get ready to meet planners. Sharleen joked, "Rosie, if your stories are true then today you are in trouble. Ricardo would be all over you." Ricardo was her husband of thirty years. They were on their own since their children left for college and showered all their love on them.

Rosaline gave a heart laugh, "Shari, if he does not I will tell him that you said so," making Sharleen blush as all three children were very respectful towards Ricardo.

Rosaline kissed Sharleen holding her beautiful face, " Shari I am going to miss you so much," before she could say anything Rosaline surprised her, "Mummy is going to ring me an hour before they set off from city so that dinner could be started accordingly. I will ring you and leave a message as well when she rings. I will make sure no servant disturbs you. Have some quiet time to yourself. I will ask girls to leave some cold cuts and salad in your fridge in now itself. "

Rosaline left Sharleen in bed naked smelling heavenly. Sadly she had to get ready.

Rosie came back with planners and deftly relieved Sharleen soon and took them away to sort the details herself.

Sharleen was back in her suite soon.

Sharleen picked up the phone and rang her father's office (children were taught to use mobile only in an emergency when they rang their father at work-old habits die hard). He was in his office in meeting with Mannie. He took the call and said in a surprised voice, "Shari is everything all right?"

Sharleen felt her heart sink as her father talked to his daughter as if nothing else ever happened between them.

Sharleen quickly blurted out the quick planners visit arranged by Rosaline and that all the family had left for city for the day, "I am alone and have all day to myself."

Benjamin felt a rising heat in his loins but chose to tease his daughter, "That is good sweetheart. You could catch up with things that you might want to or have quiet time without guests stumbling in you way."

"I was..er...just..ah..wondering if you were free and wanted to come home," Sharleen felt frustrated at her father's obtuseness.

"I am afraid Mannie has me for the day, catching up after meeting with Italians," he heard disappointment in his daughter's voice as she inquired when he was likely to come home, "I should be home by six."

This was about the time family would be heading home as well. Sharleen felt a huge vacuum as her spirits deflated. She had somehow thought her father would drop everything and come home to spend the day fucking the daylights out of his daughter.

"OK Daddy. Sorry to have disturbed you. Please say hello to Mannie for me."

Benjamin felt like a jerk to have played this joke. Mannie looked up and asked whether Shari was alone at home.

He insisted that Benjamin take off, he could always ring him in evening with the rest of his strategy.

Benjamin today was thinking on his feet, "Mannie, can you ask one of the fleet drivers to take me home. I do not want servants to feel I am getting soft close to my daughter's marriage. I could come back by six or so and we could go for a drink?"

Mannie rang the fleet manager and soon a chauffeured car was heading out of city.

Benjamin felt heat surging through his monster penis as he thought of his beautiful daughter about to be surprised and then fucked royally.

Sharleen eventually convinced herself to get dressed. She for some reason chose to try a new dress to see how she looked and managed it. She put on a white petticoat slip without panties and a light blue blouse-shirt, buttoned in front with short sleeves. She did not bother to put on a bra. Sharleen got distracted by her disappointment and changed her mind even before unpacking the new dress and went to kitchen to make fresh pot of filter coffee while she sipped fresh orange juice from fridge. Sharleen was vaguely aware of her free large breasts moving inside her blouse.

When Benjamin quietly entered his daughter's suite. He quickly undressed and was naked. He was expecting to find his daughter in her bedroom but it was empty. He put his clothes on the sofa and wrapped a bath towel still damp from his daughter's use around his waist, just in case. He moved towards the kitchen as he could hear movements there.

Benjamin found Sharleen deep thoughts as the coffee machine gurgled with steam.

Benjamin saw his daughter's full, fertile hips filling the petticoat sending his blood rushing into his monster cock. Benjamin said softly, imitating an itinerant door-to-door artisan, "Does someone want to be fucked here?" as he put his arms around his daughter's midriff.

Sharleen shrieked with joy as she was cocooned in her giant father's embrace. She pushed herself back into him, "Why were you teasing me, daddy? I only have a month with you. Soon house will be full and you would get busy with zillion guests. Do you not love your daughter?"

"Sorry, that was juvenile of me. I promise that I will try to find every chance we can get to be together," Benjamin kissed his daughter's top of the head. His hands migrated up and started to unbutton her blouse. Soon Benjamin had his daughter's blouse undone and parted the front to move his hands over her belly. Sharleen sighed contentedly as he father's large hands grabbed the soft flesh of her large sloping beautiful breasts.

"Shari, what your are wearing today is one my favourites," Sharleen made a mental note right away as her father rolled her breasts on her chest like two big soft jelly filled balloons.

Sharleen rested her head against her father's naked hairy chest and allowed him to manipulate her into their next session of fucking. Benjamin released his daughter's breasts and moved them down to hold his daughter's petticoat and pulled it up until it was collected as a ring around her waist. He tucked the petticoat in the waistband and moved is right hand swiftly over his daughter's soft curly hair covered cunt. He was not surprised to see that it was soaking wet. He ran his finger all along the slit making his daughter moan.

Sharleen felt her father's thick long finger probing her cuntal opening and rubbing her clitoris. She was loosing her mind fast. Her father could reduce her into a moaning lust ridden mound of burning flesh within no time-'I love him so much!', Sharleen thought.

Benjamin moved back carrying his daughter with him and pushed her forward. Sharleen put her hands on the kitchen worktop until she was bent forward almost to make her back horizontal. Her petticoat was now hanging loosely from waist. She saw large bath towel slither to the floor between them.

Benjamin spread his daughter's legs apart and put his raging steel hard monster cock at the fluttering, sweet soft pussy entrance of his daughter. Benjamin nudged his inhumanly huge cock head inside his daughter's cunt making her first gasp and then breathe fast as she felt her father's monster stretch her soft cunt to an impossible size. Benjamin was fascinated as her daughter's cunt dilated to a huge 'O' around his cock, and stood there admiring the union.

"Daddy, please fuck my pussy. My cunt has missed your monster cock so much," Sharleen could not wait any longer to feel the pleasure filed pain of her father's monstrosity fully buried inside her cunt.

Benjamin wanted to hammer his cock in one lunge, as he would have done with his wife by now making her scream even though she had been fucked by his monster for almost twenty-five years. Sharleen was his sweet daughter who was a virgin until a couple of days ago. He pushed his cock steadily but gently. Sharleen felt her cunt walls stretching to allow her father's monster to bury itself in the wet, sweet warmth of her cunt.

Sharleen was about to cum by the time she felt her father's foot long monstrous thick cock buried to the hilt and her father rubbed her clitoris, "Daddy, I am cumming. Daddy my cu..uuunt. UUMM. AAHHH. FFUUCCKKKK."

Benjamin let his daughter enjoy her first orgasm of this afternoon illicit tryst. Soon Sharleen was being impaled repeatedly in a steady rhythm.

Benjamin grabbed his daughter's dangling large breasts swaying wildly with each thrust and squeezed them occasionally, harshly to make her moan loudly. Benjamin kept on fucking his daughter to two more orgasms at the same civilised pace.

Sharleen in nearly forty minutes of fucking was babbling loving endearments to her virile father, "Your cock is thick and fat. You fuck my cunt so nicely. Daddy, I love you so much. What will I do without your big cock?"

Benjamin firmed his grip on his daughter's misshapen breasts, pulling his cock out, allowing nipples to escape between his fingers to be pinched as his grip tightened. He pulled his daughter's breasts on to her belly making her yelp in pain she soon adjusted to.

He squeezed his daughter's breasts brutally and slammed his monster cock in one thrust making her shriek, "AAHH daddeee that hurts how fa..at, thee...eeck, your cock."

Benjamin commenced to fuck his beautiful daughter like a woman with long robust thrusts slamming his groins against the flesh of her quivering soft bottom. The loud sound of flesh slapping flesh resounded in the kitchen, matched only by even louder moans of a lusty daughter, complaining feebly that her father's monster cock was hurting her all the while asking him not to stop fucking her.

Sharleen was fucked savagely, softly with long slow strokes, with short fast brutal jabs for the next two hours. Her father made her cum again and again. Benjamin eventually exploded inside his daughters' well-fucked cunt, convulsing in yet another orgasm, in a gush of large volumes of cum that would not stop spurting for nearly ten minutes.

1...45678...11