Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael used his massive strength to bulldoze his monster cock inside his daughter's impossibly tight virgin pussy. Melissa screamed as if stabbed. Her father grunted and her scream made him even more determined and he hammered few inches of his monster cock inside her daughter's cunt making her scream again and again until she was crying in pain as her hymen was torn asunder and her tender virginal cunt walls were forced to stretch to an impossible dimension to accommodate the gargantuan invader.

Melissa was crying in excruciating pain. Her tears steamed over her beautiful face. Michael looked at his crying daughter, and rammed his huge cock with brutal force until it was buried to the hilt. Melissa cried incessantly. She thought she would die of the pain. Her face was awash with her tears, her tears flooded her nose and her nose ran as steadily as her eyes. Her father stood like an impassive giant. He pulled his cock out and pushed it back inside his crying daughter's tortured cunt.

"You wanted to love me, did you? This will teach you to love me?" Michael spat out the only words he would utter the whole night.

Melissa cried loudly and pathetically as her virginity was taken brutally. Michael fucked his daughter with brutal long powerful lunges of his monster cock. He fucked her with no respite and no cognisance of her pitiful plight. Melissa thought she would die with the pain she was going through. Michael used his brutality to exorcise the evil torment he was battling with. His daughter chose to be the receptacle of his exorcised demons. Melissa felt each painful thrust after thrust for another hour or more. Her father erupted inside her making his fucking even more painful as she felt her cunt ready to burst open with the huge amount of her father's copious amount of cum.

Michael never lost his pace or force of his thrust even after he deposited his bucketful of cum inside his virgin daughter.

Michael kept the ferocious fucking for anther hour when he definitely felt Melissa was trying to move her hips to meet his brutal pistoning monster cock. Michael kept on fucking like demon with inhuman cock and suddenly his crying daughter screamed, "Daddy, I am cumming."

Melissa felt the first orgasm of her life burst through her like tornado. She would have liked her father to hold her with love but that was not to be. Michael kept the brutal fucking at the same pace for three hours making Melissa cum twice more. Michael came again inside his daughter as she orgasmed for the third time.

Michael stood still his steel hard cock still buried inside Melissa's cunt.

Melissa slowly opened her eyes as the storm of her orgasm settled. Her father was stationed between her thighs with his monster cock buried inside her sore cunt. He showed no sign of holding Melissa in his arms with love. Melissa had lost his virginity to her father who stood poised to continue to plunder her cunt with no overt expression of tender love or affection. Melissa saw him pull his monstrosity out of her tender obscenely dilated cunt. It was covered with a smooth coating of her virginal blood.

Michael thrust his giant cock back inside his daughter who moaned loudly but was not crying as before. Her multiple orgasms had taught her the pleasure of sex even though her father was distant and aloof. Michael fucked his daughter for another two hours. He used long brutal thrusts, he mauled her large soft breasts and he made her cum again and again. Melissa moaned unintelligible babble, "Daddy, please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy."

Michael exploded again for the last time collapsing on top of his daughter as she held him in her arms like a child.

Michael slept both under the influence of alcohol and release of his pent up anger at his lovely daughter. When he woke up, late in the morning, Melissa was gone. The day started conventionally. Melissa and Heather went to school. Michael stayed in his study all day. Nathaniel went to work as he had done all these years relying on his loyal staff to keep the show running.

The evening meal was even more quiet than usual. Michael was almost grim. Melissa looked distracted and hurt. Heather affected by it all, excused herself to finish her homework. Melissa too had school report to finish. She too bade goodnight to her father and brother and went into his suite. She was jolted out of her glum mood as she stood inside her bedroom. There was a single large red rose on her pillow with a light yellow envelope with her name written boldly on it.

Melissa rushed to the envelope and opened it. It read, "Dear Mel, forgive me if you can. I will understand if you find it difficult to do that. I was too wrapped in my own grief that I did not see my beautiful daughter reaching out to give love and waiting for love. I have failed you and probably do not deserve a second chance from an angel that is my daughter. If you could forgive me, please do. Even if you cannot do so, I will understand. I do implore that you allow me to look after you as your father even if I may not have your love and respect. I am sorry and await the forgiveness of the most beautiful and loving daughter that a father could ask for.

PS. Please finish your homework before, if, you do decide to allow me to talk to you." Daddy.

Melissa read the letter three times as she fought the tears. Melissa laughed standing alone in her room as tears flowed over her blushing cheeks. She rang her sister in law, Kathleen, who was interrupted as she was impaled on her husband's monster cock about to be marathon buggered by him, "Kath, it worked."

Kath felt two tears roll down her cheeks as she said some loving words before Melissa disconnected in a rush.

"I am not hurting you?" asked concerned Benjamin.

"I can take your monster now. Please fuck my ass and do hurt me tonight, Ben," Kathleen whispered.

Melissa finished her report in record time. Her fingers snatched at the keyboard of her laptop to hammer the words out on the screen. She did not want to ring her father; she wanted to see him.

Once work finished, Melissa took her clothes off. She left her panties and put on her silk long nightie.

She could not walk fast enough to get to her father's suite.

Melissa for the first and only time genuinely forgot to knock and rushed into her father's study where she expected to find him with his bottle of scotch.

The study was empty.

Melissa went in to her father's bedroom, her mind buzzing with yesterday's events. Her father stood clean, freshly shaven and smelling of cologne Melissa associated with her father in his white cotton bedroom gown. Both looked at each other for many minutes and Michael opened his arms and Melissa ran into her father's open arms crying softly. Michael held his daughter tight in his huge arms and his tears flowed over his face as he too cried silently. Father and daughter stood expunging the ghost of their recent tribulations. Michael gently carried Melissa to the plush leather settee and sat with his daughter in his lap

"Mel, may I offer some champagne to my beautiful lady?"

Melissa knew this was extraordinary as her father and brother would only let her taste wine and scotch in tiny amounts.

Michael gently lifted his daughter who was smiling like an idiot. He went and filled two champagne flutes and sat close to his daughter who wrapped her arms around her father, "Mel, am I forgiven."

"If you promise never to hurt your daughter and granddaughter again by excluding them from your love and life," Melissa's father kissed her on the tip of her nose as a promise, "You must also promise to fuck me more gently in future," added Melissa with a naughty glint in her eyes

Michael's laugh filled the room. He kissed his daughter with love again and again, "Mel sweetheart, I never thought you would even would like to come close to me again."

"Daddy, did you never realised that your daughter loved you and you were the man she would have seeked any way?"

Both sipped their drink and chatted after many years as they did all the time before the tragedy. Michael filled their flutes for the third time. Melissa got up before he could come back to the sofa. She opened her father's gown and pushed it off his body as he stood with one full glass of champagne in each hand. Melissa looked greedily at the massive bulge inside her father's boxers. Melissa followed her father's eyes and lifted her silk nightie off leaving her beautiful voluptuous body clad in white cotton panties.

Melissa took put her arms around her fathers' hairy massive waist and moved him towards the bed. Soon both were resting on the thick pillows as they sipped their drinks and kissed and talked. Melissa almost naturally rubbed her tiny hands all over her father's hairy belly moving it closer and closer to the waistband of his boxers.

Eventually she could not hold herself back and pushed her tiny hand inside his boxers and pulled out her father's giant cock, still flaccid but a monster. Melissa's petite hand could barely hold go around the half the girth of her father's cock. She rubbed her hand lovingly over what was initially the instrument of torture yesterday.

"Daddy, how did you manage to put this monstrously thick cock inside my cunt?" Melissa said with awe in child like innocence.

Michael laughed and kissed his smiling daughter lovingly. He took her empty glass and placed both on the side table.

He kissed his daughter on her open mouth and whispered; "Mel darling, I am going to fuck your sweet pussy with this same cock once again," his hand was massaging his daughter's precocious large breasts.

"Daddy, I do want your giant cock in my pussy. Since yesterday I have dreamt of your cock going back in my cunt." Melissa kissed her father back as they both loved the chance to seal their union that was beset with the ghosts of the past yesterday.

Michael gently nudged his daughter flat on her back and pulled her panties off her beautiful legs.

He stood up and pulled his boxers off showing his rapidly hardening monster cock to his daughter who inadvertently gasped at the immense size even though she had taken every inch yesterday.

Michael laid down with is face stationed over his daughter's sweet, fragrant pussy. Michael kissed his daughter's soft fragrant cunt making her moan, "Daddy, please kiss my cunt. It feels so good when you kiss my pussy."

Michael pried open the cunt opening separating his daughter's fleshy cunt lips and ran his tongue all along the entrance making Melissa buck and moan.

In no time Melissa was moaning loudly and seemed on the threshold of an orgasm. Michael wanted to fuck his daughter with love that she deserved and wanted her first orgasm of the night on his cock fully embedded inside her cunt.

Michael got up and put his monster cock at the fluttering soft wet cunt entrance of his daughter, who whispered, "Daddy, can I not go to school tomorrow? I have emailed my report. I want us to be together all night."

Michael pushed his monster cock steadily inside his daughter's wet, throbbing sweet cunt, making her bite on her lip to suppress a painful moan, "Mel, I was going to suggest that. Heather may take a day off as well. We can go out like before for a walk and horse riding to the woods."

Melissa smiled at her father as she tried not to let out a shriek as his monster dilated her cunt to an impossible dimension. Michael pressed on until he was fully embedded inside his daughter's fragrant cunt. He laid down on top is daughter crushing her with his huge frame. He kissed her with an open mouth pushing his tongue inside her sweet mouth all the while grinding his hilted giant cock. Melissa felt giddy with rising lust. Her father was showing her how he could have made yesterday even more memorable, not that Melissa was regretful. She knew yesterday would become the watershed in their lives.

Michael slowly pulled his foot long inhumanly thick cock right out and steadily ploughed it back making his squirming daughter moan loudly inside his mouth. Michael fucked his daughter steadily all the while kissing her, he held her tight in his arms and made her pussy throb with each thrust of his monster cock.

Melissa flung her arms around her father's massive body and clung to him as she was fucked like a woman by a man, who loved and held her as precious, as his own life, "Daddy, I like your cock inside my cunt. Please fuck me..fuck my cunt with your cock."

"Mel sweetheart, I am not going to remove my cock from your sweet cunt and will fuck you all night," Michael whispered back into his daughter's open mouth.

Michael fucked Melissa with long steady strokes making his daughter moan with desire and love. Melissa could feel her father's monster cock every inch of the way as it ploughed in and out of her convulsing cunt.

Within ten minutes Melissa tensed up and huskily declared, "Daddy, I am going to cum. My pussy is about to cum AHH daddeeee fuck my cunt. FUUCKKK MEEEEE. Make me CUUUMMMM. AAHHHH."

Michael continued the most intimate fucking as he lay over his orgasming daughter. His monster cock kept the steady pace going as his daughter recovered from her orgasm. Melissa felt her breasts crushed under her father's massive chest as his hips rose and fell like a muscular metronome shuttling his cock in and out of his daughter's soft cunt.

Michael fucked his daughter with steady loving pace for an hour making Melissa cum five times. As she was moaning through her last orgasm Michael exploded deep inside her cunt filling it with huge spurts of hot thick virile semen.

Melissa felt spent and limp. She kissed her father for making her feel so precious and good, "Daddy, you cock makes my cunt feel so nice and loved! Your cock has fucked my cunt so nicely. I love you, Daddy."

"Mel, I have just started to fuck your pussy. Your fucking is far from over," Michael kissed is beaming daughter's beautiful nose.

Michael pulled his steel hard cock from cum filled cunt of his daughter and stroked it back with more assertion. Melissa clung to her father once again as she felt his monster pistoning in and out of her deliciously filled cunt. The room was filled with the heady smell of sex that further stoked the lust of incestuous loving father and daughter.

Michael felt his daughter lift her legs and tried to wrap around his massive waist and hips giving her father even freer access to her delightfully sloppy cunt. Melissa could hear the squelching sounds as her father's giant cock speared her soft cum filled cunt. Melissa could barely believe how different that this fucking compared to yesterday's. She, however, realised that her father made her cum both nights equally easily.

Melissa moaned as her fucking slipped into next hour, her each orgasm more stormy than the first, "Daddy, fuck my cunt. AAHH my CUUNNTTT. AAHHHRRGGH. I am going to cum again."

Michael simply increased the speed of his strokes sending his daughter into a maelstrom of multiple orgasms. He buried his cock to the hilt inside his daughter's convulsing cunt and exploded for the second time filling Melissa's bursting pussy with his hot scalding cum.

Both held each other for many minutes. Melissa swallowed air with her open mouth as the body wrenching orgasms tore through her being making her feel weak and tired, "Daddy, your cock is still hard! Does it want to fuck my cunt some more?"

Michael laughed softly as his daughter realised just how insatiable her virile father was. Melissa looked breathtakingly beautiful in the afterglow of her orgasms.

Michael kissed her face with loving care and attention. He kissed every millimetre of his daughter's beautiful face. He kissed her nose and then traced her beautiful nostrils with his tongue. Melissa felt her father could easily stoke a fresh fire of lust in her loins as he took her nose inside her mouth and pushed the tip of his tongue in and out of her each nostril in a fucking motion. Melissa felt her father raise his hips and felt his cock pull right out, making her cunt feel empty. In next moment he pistoned it in one smooth thrust filling his daughter's cunt to the bursting limit.

Melissa moaned in a funny nasal voice as her father's tongue and mouth devoured her beautiful nose, "Daddy, aaahhhh. Fuck me more, please. Put you whole monster cock inside my cunt. Please make my pussy cum again."

Michael planned to do just that. He fucked his daughter nonstop for another two hours making her cum again and again. She moaned with each orgasm but her father took her to another and then another. Melissa's young mind and body was buffeted with this extraordinary overload of sexual pleasure that she never thought was possible.

Melissa repeatedly convulsed with orgasms as her father plundered her cunt and fucked her into exhaustion. Melissa felt totally depleted and pleaded with her father, "Daddy, my cunt is very sore and raw. Please cum inside my cunt now."

Michael realised his daughter's plight, her young body would grow and she could take her father's insatiable fucking in future. He exploded with a grunt and buried his face in his daughter's fragrant, luxurious hair.

Both temporarily sated incestuous couple held one another and lay together with their eyes closed. Both grateful to fate that they could reaffirm their union and now the love that father and daughter shared was enhanced to another level and became unmatched.

Melissa felt her father roll off her. She winced as his massive cock cleared her tight vaginal entrance ring. Michael held his daughter tight. Both slept for a short while but each felt greedy with available proximity of another's body and their incestuous desire took hold again.

Melissa rubbed he hand all over cum coated monster of her father as it lay over his hairy belly still half hard and looking threateningly massive.

Melissa sat up and held her father's monstrosity in her both tiny hands. She opened her mouth wide and took his apple-sized glans in her wide-open mouth. She tried to suck on his monster. Her inexperience and sheer size overwhelmed her. She fully realised the gargantuan monstrosity that was her father's penis. She wondered if her brothers' cock were similar.

After half an hour of strenuous fellating Melissa could not make her father's now steel hard cock cum in her mouth, "Daddy, what does you cock need to cum? Does it want to fuck my cunt again?" Melissa inquired with a glint in her eyes knowing fully well her father wanted to fuck her ever more.

Michael rolled on to his back and effortlessly lifted his daughter up as she placed her knees on either side of his massive hips. Melissa quickly understood her father's wishes. She adjusted her cunt entrance over the gargantuan cock head of her father while he supported it to angle straight up to fill his daughter's pliant cunt.

Melissa felt her cunt stretch impossibly wide as her father's massive glans made its way inside her. She felt now familiar pain of initial entry of her father's monstrosity. Melissa put her hands on her father's hairy hugely muscled chest and pushed her hips down to impale herself slowly but steadily on her father's foot long inhumanly thick cock.

It took Melissa fifteen minutes to take her father's full length inside her. She exploded in her fresh orgasm as soon as her clitoris felt the friction or her father's pubic hair. Michael held his daughter's hips and used his supreme strength to lift her off his giant cock and then allow her to fall back to impale her back on it. He pushed his hips up to add an extra thrust every now and then.

After her orgasm abated Melissa pushed herself up using her hands on her father's chest for leverage. Within no time father and daughter set up a steady rhythm and room was filled with lusty daughter's moans. Michael managed to keep her daughter going for almost over an hour but she simply flopped on his chest after her fourth orgasm left her gasping.