All Comments on 'Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 01'

by redkathleen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
modern world

Join the modern world as "aeroplane" is 19th century while the 20th and beyond its "airplane" using older terms in modern setting decreases credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GO KATHLEEN!

I can't wait to read all of your stories.

Steve is a moron. Nothing gets a girls juices flowing more than laying in bed and having her tell you about past sexual experiences. I bet you had to stop in the middle of writing this story to get yourself off. Am I right Kathleen?

Instead of leaving you, he probably would have gotten the best and most sex of his life as you replayed these events in your mind.

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 13 years ago
Good story. Keep writing and ignore the petty, picky comments

of anonymous and the other sexless nerds who can't enjoy a story without

finding some meaningless criticism. You've written a good first post and I will look forward to your next submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great revelation Kathleen

Well done, nicely revealed and no Sympathy for Steve! Steve Who!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Jesus, some of these ignorant US folk.

Airplane indeed. Personally I've never flown in one of those, and I've been to five continents...

This is a beautiful and honest story. No syrupy wishful thinking, just the truth. As good writing must be, straight from the heart.

Keep writing lassie. You got my five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great job. Looking forward to more stories by you. I have book marked this so I can come back and read it again and find new matterial you have submitted. Two thumbs up!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
I love true stories!

And when they are as well-written as this one, they are very hot. Very nice job with your first submission, Kathleen. And hearing the back story of why you decided to write it made the reading experience even better! I can't wait to read more about your sexual history. I imagine I'll enjoy reading your stories more than Steve will. You're well rid of that wanker, by the way.

EuanEuanover 13 years ago
Very Good

Yes. This is a good story, keep them cuming

playman64playman64over 13 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed reading and visilizing it happening.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do hope you've been a tart, and I can look forward to lots more chapters.

I've always spelt it ayrephlayne (silent H).

But then I've never actually left the village.

Mag58Mag58over 13 years ago
An excellent way to lose your writing virginity too!

Wonderful story - very, very well paced and just the right amount of build up before the very descriptive ending.

I'll look forward to your next posting with relish.

ps it is aeroplane!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

and you think that this will help ? I don't think so, instead of trying to solve your problem personally you think making it public you make it better ? I guess you to soon will reap what you sowed as he will not be the only one knowing who you are. good luck in personal hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't ask if you can't handle the answer

The last comment prior to mine almost sounds like it's from the ass that walked out. Don't ask the question if you don't want to know the answer. The men and or women were BEFORE him. I love your first story and I look forward to the rest. I hope you get fucked well and often. Cheers!

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
Men such -------

Great story how not to start once sex life, most men are users treat them only as pets at least my mother had taught me to use them instead!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous