All Comments on 'Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 07'

by redkathleen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Naughty girl!

You've done it again, Kathleen! Thanks for another sexy chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes! Another winner!

Kathleen

Love it! Great dialogue. Funny story, really. (The line about men's pants broke me up!) Written just the way I knew you could do it!

EVERYBODY, pay attention to this young woman's ability. She's good!

Woodrow A. Johnson

swjayswjayover 12 years ago
Enjoyable & Erotic

Kathleen's writing continues to erotically portray the sexual development and awareness of a young, inquisitive and sexually exciting woman. Sensual and realistic situations that are well written and developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not as good

as the others. Too much chat, not enough porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even better....

....the second time around. Redkathleen can tell a funny, sexy, _and_ explicit, story that is far and above even some of the better fare on LIT.

Woodrow A. Johnson

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet another

great story, well written, pictures it so well you'd think you were stood watching.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

A good story doesn't have to be full of porn, it's good to read a story with just a little sex in it, just as Kathleens been writing in her 1st 7 chapters.

Please dont leave it so long till ch 8.

Tiny

Mag58Mag58over 12 years ago
Knicker wettingly good

Your stories really are very, very good as you have a chaming, even innocent style of writing that makes them very sexy. Can't wait to read more as they are 'knicker wettingly' good ;)

black75black7511 months ago

Great stories. I know that you haven't been here for a while. Have you retired for good?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous