Kathryn's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and started whimpering.

"Are you awake now?"

She breathlessly said "yes."

"Good girl. Are you ready to repay me?" I squeezed harder.

"OWWWW yes, yes yes!" she screamed.

I laughed and let go of her. "Good!" I said. I was very excited for this. "Elise, you're going to fuck me now. However, I don't want your face in my pussy unless you're doing something a little extra."

Elise looked confused. "Mother, I don't understand." she said.

I got up from the bed and went to the dresser. There was a drawer at the bottom that only I have the key to. That's where I keep all my stuff that I don't want anybody to touch. In there lies a very special gag that I have never been able to use but, before I was able to actually find such a product on the Internet, I had a friend make this for me. It was made of black latex and it covered half your face from the bridge of your nose to the bottom of your chin. It had breath holes for your nose but the actual gag part was the exciting bit. Inside, there was just a normal leather gag but on the outside, there was a seven inch black dildo. Essentially, I was turning her face into a cock and I found that severely degrading which, of course, turns me on.

I got the gag out and walked it over to Elise. I could tell by how wide her eyes were that she was a little worried.

"What IS that?" she asked. She couldn't take her eyes off of it but I'll be the first to admit...it is a pretty impressive piece.

"Open your mouth wide for me."

She did as she was told and I put the gag on her. When I tightened the two straps in the back, I adjusted the latex face part so she looked perfect. I had to sit back and just drink her in. She looked amazing...and a little silly with a giant dildo hanging off her face but hey...it's going to get the job done and it's the way I've always wanted to see her.

I got up and stood at the side of the bed. I was getting very excited and breathing a little heavier now. "Unzip my pants," I commanded. Dutifully, Elise did as she was told like a good girl and carefully unzipped my pants. They dropped to the floor. "Remove the rest," I said. She removed the rest of my garments while I took care of my blouse and bra. I stepped out of my heels and laid on the bed. I don't think any of my girls have seen me naked because there's never a need for me to be naked. I never have sex at the house and people have to pay a hefty chunk of change to see me personally, which rarely happens, so this is a rarity. It felt nice, though. Even though I was still masked, I felt a little more free...just not as free as I'd like to be.

I didn't have to tell Elise to do a thing. She started caressing my body and she was lightly touching my pussy. I just let her do what she wanted. Obviously, which such a device attached to your mouth, it's easy to understand what the other person wants from you.

I spread my legs far apart and she moved in between them. With her soft, delicate hands she started to play with my clit as another finger moved inside me. I knew I was very wet at this point. She had been turning me on all day and now, seeing her like this, it was almost too much for me to handle; however, if there's one thing I'm good at, it is self-control. I can hold off an orgasm for a very long time until I want to release it. I would need that now as I was getting more and more excited and she continued to touch me.

She looked at me and made a little peep. I looked at her, confused, but I guess she was just signaling to me that she was about to fuck me because when we made eye contact, she took my legs, bent them at the knee and moved my hips closer to her. She grabbed the dildo on the gag and guided it slowly into me. Oh, it felt so wonderful, especially coming from Elise. I would not allow anyone else to do this to me.

She slowly started fucking me and I was staring at her the whole time. She was gorgeous. She gradually went faster and then kept a nice pace when she heard that I was starting to moan.

"Elise," I said, "Masturbate while you're fucking me."

She gladly did as she was told and her hand shot down to her own pussy. She started rubbing herself hungrily and started to moan herself. She was fucking me a lot harder now. It was nice to see that she was getting off on this, too. I could feel the intensity in my body building up and I was ready to come but this was just too wonderful of a sight. If I could, I would have Elise always be like this....naked, collared, laden with restraints, this gag in her mouth...it was enough to drive me crazy!

Elise started groaning louder and louder. She was probably ready to go as well. I said, with barely any breath in me, "Elise, you'll come when I do. Keep fucking. I'll tell you." I think just another minute went by and I didn't want to hold back anymore. "Elise, keep fucking. I'm ready to come." I said. I let out a loud moan, arched my back and had one of the most intense orgasms I've had in a while. It felt fantastic to share that with Elise. She pulled out of me and sat back on her feet. I removed the gag from her mouth and got up to put it away. When I came back to her, I had a blindfold in my hand.

"Put this on, sweetie."

"But..." she protested.

I was too drained from my orgasm that I didn't feel like arguing. "Just put it on, Elise," I said.

She put the blindfold on over her eyes and I checked to make sure she couldn't see a damn thing. I guided her down so she was laying with her head on the pillow.

"Elise, you've given me something today that no one ever has and I sincerely thank you for that."

"Mother, I had fun today," said Elise with a smile. "I thought I was in for something a lot worse when I saw that gag but it was so nice. ...but why the blindfold?"

"Because I want to give you something back. Something I've always wanted to do but never could and probably never will be able to again. This moment is too perfect so I wanted to give you this." I took my mask off and gave Elise a kiss on the lips.

She gasped and said, "Mother, your..."

I said, "I know. I know. It's all right. You can't see." I gave her another kiss and she kissed me back. For the first time since I started those fifteen long years ago, I finally felt free.

12